Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Current Summarily Cancelled Accor / Air Canada promotion

• Earn 5,000 Aeroplan miles (converted from 10,000 points) for each eligible stay until 12/31/14

For stays before December 31st, 2014.

In order for the miles to be credited to your Aeroplan Account, make sure to choose Aeroplan as your preferred airline partner in your profile and enter your member number.

Terms & conditions

1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the 10,000 point Bonus Aeroplan Miles offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 10/1/14 to 12/31/14 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 10/1/14 and 12/31/14.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 10,000 bonus points in one of the participating hotels worldwide.
4. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have selected Aeroplan as the preferred conversion option in their Le Club Accorhotels program account before the stay.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your Le Club Accorhotels loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted into Aeroplan Miles according to applicable conversion rule.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to room availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
11.It may take up to 6 weeks for your Le Club Accorhotels points to be transferred to miles in your Aeroplan account.

Accor has issued an official statement about this matter:

In English: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml

In French: http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml
Print Wikipost

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2014, 12:24 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by lingua101

Ibis Nana still no news.
Ibis Nana posted today
Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:43 am

Originally Posted by lingua101
Ibis and those budget brand earns lower rate.

Only the regular brand (Sofitel, Novotel, Pullman, Mercure) earn normal rate.

With 10k bonus points who really care?
what do you mean 10k? Is there a way to leave them in the account?

T&C says "4. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have selected Aeroplan as the preferred conversion option in their Le Club Accorhotels program account before the stay. " with active conversion they go straight into Aeroplan account. The question is if the member is eligible for points with inactive conversion option to Aeroplan and if points can be exchange into vouchers?

Thanks
Old Oct 27, 2014, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by Marcin Mistral
what do you mean 10k? Is there a way to leave them in the account?

T&C says "4. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have selected Aeroplan as the preferred conversion option in their Le Club Accorhotels program account before the stay. " with active conversion they go straight into Aeroplan account. The question is if the member is eligible for points with inactive conversion option to Aeroplan and if points can be exchange into vouchers?

Thanks
Isn't this thread discussing about it? You may want to read through this threat
Old Oct 27, 2014, 5:19 am

I have read, but honestly I couldnt find an answer.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 5:26 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan

My points have been converting to Aeroplan just like advertised..

Last edited by Mauibaby2008; Oct 27, 2014 at 5:33 am
Old Oct 27, 2014, 6:28 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
big win for accor

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
most of the people i told about, have rebooked all their stays from hyatt and hilton and spg and are now staying at accor hotels.

not only the 35usd hotels, but the more expensive hotels too.

and so far, they are all impressed, and happy as the prices are great and the mileage earning is insane.

i am pretty sure, that accor will win some longtime clients if they run these kind of promotions from time to time.

dp
Old Oct 27, 2014, 6:31 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by derpelikan
Quote:

most of the people i told about, have rebooked all their stays from hyatt and hilton and spg and are now staying at accor hotels.

not only the 35usd hotels, but the more expensive hotels too.

and so far, they are all impressed, and happy as the prices are great and the mileage earning is insane.

i am pretty sure, that accor will win some longtime clients if they run these kind of promotions from time to time.

dp
I agree. I have 7 nights in Europe next week, Italy, Czech Republic, Netherlands, and then 7 nights in Japan, most, if not all my stays are going to be Accor.

Old Oct 27, 2014, 1:30 pm

I'm pretty sure it's aeroplan giving the points, last year IHG did the same but at the same time as their own promo, so you ended up with 5000 aero and a lot of IHG

Last edited by mech11; Oct 27, 2014 at 1:40 pm
Old Oct 27, 2014, 2:31 pm

Good news: Aeroplan has a conversion promotion right now which should be able to combine with accor's promotion. For 5000miles converted from accor, aeroplan will give a bonus of 1000miles.
http://www3.aeroplan.com/promotions/...entLanguage=en
Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:17 pm

Programs: SAS Diamond (*G), Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by cssam
Good news: Aeroplan has a conversion promotion right now which should be able to combine with accor's promotion. For 5000miles converted from accor, aeroplan will give a bonus of 1000miles.
Nice find!
Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by cssam
Just keeps getting better. Thx....
No need to do anything ,right...just happens
Old Oct 27, 2014, 10:32 pm

The original promo link is dead.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 10:44 pm

Re: Link dead - Maybe thanks to the guy in Air Canada forum thread on this topic who called in, asked the details, then insisted on asking a manager, then insisted on asking the manager's boss. Some people lol. Although it could be whatever was posted in those redacted posts above too. Never know.

Hopefully no big deal though. I just had only stay Sunday night, no points yet.

Last edited by maverick17; Oct 28, 2014 at 1:28 am
Old Oct 27, 2014, 10:49 pm

do you mean it has been transferred out from Accor? Have you seen it in your Aeroplan?

I have not seen mine in Aeroplan, but it has been out from Accor.

When I transferred my point to CX before I linked it into AC, it took a day.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 10:53 pm

Originally Posted by Marcin Mistral
I have read, but honestly I couldnt find an answer.
Well, if you read the threat, you should know that :
- the points (including the 10K bonus point) will be credited into your Accor account
- then Accor will transfer it out to Aeroplan in a block of 4,000

so.... I think theoretically you can leave it on the account, if you delink the account before Accor transfer it out.

I noticed that the transferred out happen within the same day after the point posted. So, if you can intercept it before they do that, yes it possible.

Otherwise, you may have 2,000+ point left in your Accor account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.