Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Current Summarily Cancelled Accor / Air Canada promotion

• Earn 5,000 Aeroplan miles (converted from 10,000 points) for each eligible stay until 12/31/14

For stays before December 31st, 2014.

In order for the miles to be credited to your Aeroplan Account, make sure to choose Aeroplan as your preferred airline partner in your profile and enter your member number.

Terms & conditions

1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the 10,000 point Bonus Aeroplan Miles offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 10/1/14 to 12/31/14 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 10/1/14 and 12/31/14.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 10,000 bonus points in one of the participating hotels worldwide.
4. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have selected Aeroplan as the preferred conversion option in their Le Club Accorhotels program account before the stay.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your Le Club Accorhotels loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted into Aeroplan Miles according to applicable conversion rule.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to room availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
11.It may take up to 6 weeks for your Le Club Accorhotels points to be transferred to miles in your Aeroplan account.

Accor has issued an official statement about this matter:

In English: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml

In French: http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml
Print Wikipost

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2014, 7:11 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by lingua101
Quote:

Originally Posted by valdor

I'm in Bangkok right now. I'm not staying in a Accor property but after reading this thread I've decided to move! I'll try the cheap ibis and see if I can get the miles...

or you can book another night.

I did Ibis Nana and Ibis Sathorn.

Ibis Nana a bit far from main road and BTS. When I asked for the folio upon check in (so that I do not have to come back again), the staff looked puzzled.

At ibis Sathorn at the next day, the staff knew what I want and hence print it straight away. So I just went to the room and drink a bottle of water, then left the hotel with the printed folio (just in case) and never come back to the room again.

Havent seen the stay. Ibis Sathron should only be expected tomorrow onward as today is the checkout date.
Could you please let me know when your stays post? I have checked out of Sathorn for 24 hours already and no stay credit (or points) have posted yet.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 12:01 am

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Could you please let me know when your stays post? I have checked out of Sathorn for 24 hours already and no stay credit (or points) have posted yet.
I wouldn't worry about that, sometimes it takes 1-2 weeks for stays to post.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 3:45 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
1 day

i can confirm that sathorn takes oneday to post.
my friend in bkk just received his points for sathorn. it took 24H.

dp
Old Oct 24, 2014, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by derpelikan
Quote:

dp
Thanks buddy. Good to know.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 8:35 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by derpelikan

dp
Yes ibis sathorn normally will be posted next day.

I havent seen the post for ibis nana
Old Oct 24, 2014, 9:53 am

Deleted

Last edited by BigRedBears; Oct 27, 2014 at 4:30 pm Reason: Requested by users
Old Oct 24, 2014, 12:36 pm

Programs: SAS Diamond (*G), Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
I haven't done this before.... If I get my friend to check in for me (reservation is still under my name) would I have to book a room for 2 adults?
Old Oct 24, 2014, 4:49 pm

My stay in ibis Sathorn has been posted. Haven't seen ibis Nana stay get posted. I am Platinum now.

Anyone stay in ibis Nana and can you tell me how long it will take before you see it in your account?

I am trying not to do missing mileage claim.

Last edited by lingua101; Oct 24, 2014 at 5:21 pm
Old Oct 24, 2014, 5:01 pm

Quote:

My stay in ibis Sathorn has been posted. Haven't seen ibis Nana stay get posted. I am Platinum now
Seems we are all in the same boat with Ibis Nana! I checked in October 22nd. Anyone check in before then?

Last edited by Mauibaby2008; Oct 24, 2014 at 5:20 pm
Old Oct 24, 2014, 6:27 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)
A few questions from an Accor newbie...

1. If my account is setup for auto conversion to Aeroplan, will I see anything post to my Accor account after my stay, or will I only see the transaction post to my Aeroplan account as 5,000 miles?

2. If I deactivate the aeroplan conversion, would 10,000 points be posted to my Accor account per stay? If yes, that means platinum after 3 stays? Is that right?

Thanks!
Old Oct 24, 2014, 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Seems we are all in the same boat with Ibis Nana! I checked in October 22nd. Anyone check in before then?
Your Nana stays also has not been posted? I think they are not competent. Lucky I booked Sathorn also on next day.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by CanRulez
A few questions from an Accor newbie...

1. If my account is setup for auto conversion to Aeroplan, will I see anything post to my Accor account after my stay, or will I only see the transaction post to my Aeroplan account as 5,000 miles?

2. If I deactivate the aeroplan conversion, would 10,000 points be posted to my Accor account per stay? If yes, that means platinum after 3 stays? Is that right?

Thanks!
Even you do not delink, you will get platinum after 3 stays. As the points will come to your account then get tranferred to aeroplan.

I hit platinum now, as i only need 8000+ point to hit platinum.

Strangely, they only transfer 8000 points to aeroplane. Seems they will only transfer of the block of 4000 points.

I think i may delink them as I may keep my Platinum until Sep 2016.

Not really sure if Accor will exclude bonus point from tier after this episode.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 8:55 pm

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Your Nana stays also has not been posted? I think they are not competent. Lucky I booked Sathorn also on next day.
Sometimes it takes 1-2 weeks for my Accor stays to post, I had one recently in Hong Kong that took almost 3 weeks. I'm not sure why some properties are so slow and some so fast but I guess yeah, imcompetence is probably a factor.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 10:15 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)
Even you do not delink, you will get platinum after 3 stays. As the points will come to your account then get tranferred to aeroplan.

I hit platinum now, as i only need 8000+ point to hit platinum.

Strangely, they only transfer 8000 points to aeroplane. Seems they will only transfer of the block of 4000 points.

I think i may delink them as I may keep my Platinum until Sep 2016.

Not really sure if Accor will exclude bonus point from tier after this episode.
Thanks. I really hope you don't have to enter a promotion code to avail yourself of this 10,000 points per stay promotion because I did not enter one for my recent stay. I have yet to see anything post so far. Fingers crossed.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 1:21 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
Sometimes it takes 1-2 weeks for my Accor stays to post, I had one recently in Hong Kong that took almost 3 weeks. I'm not sure why some properties are so slow and some so fast but I guess yeah, imcompetence is probably a factor.
Accor FAQ says points should post after 10 (business?) days normally. So usually after about 10 days I just write an email to the hotel... It then usually takes another day or two and the points are there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.