Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Current Summarily Cancelled Accor / Air Canada promotion

• Earn 5,000 Aeroplan miles (converted from 10,000 points) for each eligible stay until 12/31/14

For stays before December 31st, 2014.

In order for the miles to be credited to your Aeroplan Account, make sure to choose Aeroplan as your preferred airline partner in your profile and enter your member number.

Terms & conditions

1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the 10,000 point Bonus Aeroplan Miles offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 10/1/14 to 12/31/14 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 10/1/14 and 12/31/14.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 10,000 bonus points in one of the participating hotels worldwide.
4. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have selected Aeroplan as the preferred conversion option in their Le Club Accorhotels program account before the stay.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your Le Club Accorhotels loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted into Aeroplan Miles according to applicable conversion rule.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to room availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
11.It may take up to 6 weeks for your Le Club Accorhotels points to be transferred to miles in your Aeroplan account.

Accor has issued an official statement about this matter:

In English: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml

In French: http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:18 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello,

All client service information is available here

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/contacts.shtml

Best,

Amy

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Who do we contact exactly? Can we have contact info?
Old Oct 31, 2014, 11:13 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
10K Points

Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
Hello,

Best,

Amy
hi,

thanks for your support.
it doesnt say anything about the 10k for bookings before 27.10.

could you please confirm, that this statement of yours is still accurate and accor will keep their promise?

dp
Old Oct 31, 2014, 11:29 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by derpelikan
Quote:

Hello,

Best,

Amy

hi,

thanks for your support.

could you please confirm, that this statement of yours is still accurate and accor will keep their promise?

dp
Yes an update on when we will see those points credited (which clearly is going to now be manual..) would be nice.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by derpelikan
hi,

thanks for your support.

dp
Click on Terms and Conditions. It reads:

2. This offer is valid for a stay from 10/1/14 to 12/31/14 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 10/1/14 and 10/27/14.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 3:56 pm

I think we've had enough run around, now is time for specifics...

People are getting more frustrated by the hour. At least I know I am. I have stays booked everyday for the next week and a half (from 10/28 when advertisement was still up). Everyday I'm paying to stay that I wouldn't be without this promo.

I want answers NOW.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 5:43 pm
Original Poster

Please read the official statement. The specifics are already given...
Old Oct 31, 2014, 8:29 pm

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
What other existing features and promotions of Le Club are at risk of being summarily cancelled or reversed?
Old Oct 31, 2014, 8:31 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by LuisHK
When reputation is damaged, more $$ will be needed to reinstate - short-sightedness of someone?
reputation is intangible and hard to measure it in $ term.

when Accor has to pay $ to aeroplan, it is a hard cash.

also their reputation may or may not impacted, as only group of people in FT is complaining. They may think the % is small enough to ignore? (of course this is my speculation)
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
I think we've had enough run around, now is time for specifics...

People are getting more frustrated by the hour. At least I know I am. I have stays booked everyday for the next week and a half (from 10/28 when advertisement was still up). Everyday I'm paying to stay that I wouldn't be without this promo.

I want answers NOW.
What Accor did is shameful. It is funny how they made up this Oct 27 thing. Do they count a post in a forum as an official announcement for terminating an offer. Do they expect their customers be a member of all forums and spend time to carefully follow them (and then perhaps also they need to follow blogs, radio, newspapers, etc in case Accor decides to terminate the next offer using another exotic channel). At least, Accor should have honored all reservations made up until all and every ads were pulled off (whether on their own website or a partner's website) and termination of offer was announced in all of those websites.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 12:51 am

I am very furious.

Hello,

Best,

Amy
I AM VERY FURIOUS.

I booked hotels on 29th October 2014 [France local time 28th October] without knowing your promotion, 5,000 AEROPLAN MILES WORLDWIDE, has been finished.

I did not know that your Promotion of your Homepage has changed until now.

ARE YOU KIDDING?
DID YOU SEND ANY WARNING OF FININSHING OF PROMOTION?
DID YOU SEND ANY EMAILS TO ME?
DID YOU PUT ON ANY WARNING OF FINISHIN SIGN OF PROMOTION?

especially when reserved hotel , i'm checking the promotion at the aeroplan homepage.

IF YOU ARE A FAMOUSE COMPANY AND PROUD BE A GOOD REPUTATION COMPANY,
THEN YOU MADE FUN OF THE MEMBERS OF ACCORHOTEL .

IF YOU HAD TO FINISH THE PROMOTION, YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN A NOTICE BEFORE PUTTING DOWN THE PROMOTION.
YOU FINISHED PROMOTION SUDDENLY AND YOU JUST PUT ON THE PROMOTION FINISHING DATE?
I ‘VE BEEN TERRIBLY STRESSED OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR CHILDISH PLAY OF SUDDEN FINISHING OF PROMOTION.

I planed Europe travel for 30 days through Le Club Accorhotels after your promotion has started.
I decided to stay your hotel, and chose rooms to stay.

I called to customer service of Australia and France Accorhotel to know if I can get the 5,000 AEROPLAN MILES under the hotel tariff and still can get a combined promotion or not so many times.

HOWEVER THE PROMOTION HAS CLOSED WITHOUT ANY WARNING.
HOW DO YOU COMPANSATE MY EMOTIONAL DISTRESS DAMAGES?
WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER FOR BOOKED ROOMS ON THAT DAY?

YOUR CHANGING PROMOTION DISRUPTED MY ENTIRE HOLIDAY PLAN WHICH STARTS THIS MONTH.
WHAT DOES YOUR COMPENSATION, AND HOW DO YOU REWARD MY DEPRESSION AND STRESS?
YOU SHOULD COMPENSATE THE MEMBERS OF ACCORHOTEL WHO HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY YOUR IRRESPOSIBLE PROMOTION.

REPLY ASAP AS MY JOURNEY IS SOON.

Last edited by uree; Nov 1, 2014 at 11:51 am
Old Nov 1, 2014, 1:18 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by mizzou1
What Accor did is shameful. It is funny how they made up this Oct 27 thing. Do they count a post in a forum as an official announcement for terminating an offer. Do they expect their customers be a member of all forums and spend time to carefully follow them (and then perhaps also they need to follow blogs, radio, newspapers, etc in case Accor decides to terminate the next offer using another exotic channel). At least, Accor should have honored all reservations made up until all and every ads were pulled off (whether on their own website or a partner's website) and termination of offer was announced in all of those websites.
27OCT is probably the date when they start how costly the promotion is, as most of the stays have been posted to member accounts.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 3:29 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Exclamation Rules

Just a friendly reminder to everyone in this thread. Please observe the Flyertalk rules. If you haven't read them yet or maybe forgotten you can find them here: http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php

Temper tantrums, bad or inappropriate language will be removed. I have every intention of keeping this thread open for discussion but this requires a civilised debate. Failure to abide by the rules may result in the thread being closed and offenders will be dealt with in accordance with the rules.

starflyergold
Accor Le Club Accorhotels forum moderator
Old Nov 1, 2014, 3:29 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
solution

Originally Posted by lingua101
27OCT is probably the date when they start how costly the promotion is, as most of the stays have been posted to member accounts.
i understand that solutions take some time.
my friends are doing there last stays, and most of their stays are posting without the 10K bonus.

i am pretty sure that accor will credit the points, but it might take some time.

the best is to be patient, as the points wont be there overnight.

dp
Old Nov 1, 2014, 7:16 am

For some reason I just had a stay post ... With the bonus points.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by uree
I AM VERY FURIOUS.

I booked hotels on 29th October 2014 [France local time 28th October] without knowing your promotion, 5,000 AEROPLAN MILES WORLDWIDE, has been finished.

I did not know that your Promotion of your Homepage has changed until now.

ARE YOU KIDDING?
DID YOU SEND ANY WARNING OF FININSHING OF PROMOTION?
DID YOU SEND ANY EMAILS TO ME?
DID YOU PUT ON ANY WARNING OF FINISHIN SIGN OF PROMOTION?

IF YOU ARE A FAMOUSE COMPANY AND PROUD BE A GOOD REPUTATION COMPANY,
THEN YOU MADE FUN OF THE MEMBERS OF ACCORHOTEL .

IF YOU HAD TO FINISH THE PROMOTION, YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN A NOTICE BEFORE PUTTING DOWN THE PROMOTION.
YOU FINISHED PROMOTION SUDDENLY AND YOU JUST PUT ON THE PROMOTION FINISHING DATE?
DO YOU WANT TO BE SUED?
I ‘VE BEEN TERRIBLY STRESSED OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR CHILDISH PLAY OF SUDDEN FINISHING OF PROMOTION.

I planed Europe travel for 30 days through Le Club Accorhotels after your promotion has started.
I decided to stay your hotel, and chose rooms to stay.

I called to customer service of Australia and France Accorhotel to know if I can get the 5,000 AEROPLAN MILES under the hotel tariff and still can get a combined promotion or not so many times.

HOWEVER THE PROMOTION HAS CLOSED WITHOUT ANY WARNING.
HOW DO YOU COMPANSATE MY EMOTIONAL DISTRESS DAMAGES?
WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER FOR BOOKED ROOMS ON THAT DAY?

YOUR CHANGING PROMOTION DISRUPTED MY ENTIRE HOLIDAY PLAN WHICH STARTS THIS MONTH.
WHAT DOES YOUR COMPENSATION, AND HOW DO YOU REWARD MY DEPRESSION AND STRESS?
YOU SHOULD COMPENSATE THE MEMBERS OF ACCORHOTEL WHO HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY YOUR IRRESPOSIBLE PROMOTION.

REPLY ASAP AS MY JOURNEY IS SOON.

there is absolutely no need to write in capital letters on the forum just to mention that you are furious

it's annoying for people if you want be read

not matter how much you are upset, i believe you can respect everyone here by being respectful towards the rules of the forum and write properly, especially address the Accor concierge with kind manners if you want your case to be treated

moreover, she is just a representative, you don't need to yell after the first accor staff you catch under your fire

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.