Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2020, 5:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
I'll be on the Gold floor in 2 weeks and can report back.
I look forward to your update.

I'm at the CLL in a month and am curious to tour the hotel as it's been a while since my last visit.
Old Jun 28, 2020, 11:30 pm

It's difficult to say if that would be worth it, because Fairmont Gold at the CLL is closed, and expected to open at the beginning of July. My last communication with the concierge said they had not worked out what services would be available, and they were working with local health authorities. For example, there will most certainly not be any buffet in the lounge. But, whether they have breakfast with table service, or prepackaged portions of food, or no food service at all, is still a mystery. Access to beverages and appetizers is also unknown. It might be that during the pandemic, they just provide everyone with a food in the main restaurant. Is it worth $70 for a lounge with services that are still unknown, and may evolve again before you arrive in August? That's tough to say.

The rooms on Fairmont Gold are of a better size/quality than non-Gold rooms, so that might make it worth it right there. You will be on either the 7th floor or the southern half of the 8th floor, which ensures a nice high view.

I'll be on the Gold floor in 2 weeks and can report back.
Thanks for the feedback and look forward to the report. FYI, this is what the reservations department sent me when I asked about gold service at this time:Breakfast

o This will be reviewed at check-in

o In place of our breakfast buffet, guests will be invited to order IRD in their rooms or to the Lounge, or to dine in the Outlets

o Fairmont Gold Servers will deliver to either location (room or lounge)

o Servers will provide coffee/tea/juice/smoothie, pastries, fruit and yogurt options at the table

o Hot food menu will be presented, and ordered/picked up from the Outlets by Fairmont Gold

· Canapes

o In please of the buffet, guests will be presented with an individual plate (one per guest) with four tasting size items

o Guests will receive 1 complimentary beverage (beer or wine)

· Honour Bar will still be available, to be served by colleagues, no longer self-service by the guests. There would be a cost associated with this to the guest rooms.

Given the relatively minor $70 cost increase I went ahead with it. The in room breakfast is nice and as you said even the better room might be worth the money...
tcook052, CanadaDH and DC9 like this.
Old Jun 29, 2020, 6:45 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by zwkchong
Thanks for the feedback and look forward to the report. FYI, this is what the reservations department sent me when I asked about gold service at this time:Breakfast

o This will be reviewed at check-in

o In place of our breakfast buffet, guests will be invited to order IRD in their rooms or to the Lounge, or to dine in the Outlets

o Fairmont Gold Servers will deliver to either location (room or lounge)

o Servers will provide coffee/tea/juice/smoothie, pastries, fruit and yogurt options at the table

o Hot food menu will be presented, and ordered/picked up from the Outlets by Fairmont Gold

· Canapes

o In please of the buffet, guests will be presented with an individual plate (one per guest) with four tasting size items

o Guests will receive 1 complimentary beverage (beer or wine)

· Honour Bar will still be available, to be served by colleagues, no longer self-service by the guests. There would be a cost associated with this to the guest rooms.

Given the relatively minor $70 cost increase I went ahead with it. The in room breakfast is nice and as you said even the better room might be worth the money...
That sounds very good. Basically, you get all of the typical food of the lounge, but ordered and delivered, which I guess is even better. Eating in my room is surely safer than mixing with people in the lounge, even if keeping a distance. The fact that they're even including complimentary beer or wine, is an addition to the service, because typically you would pay for that (although, I'm a non-drinker, so it's of no benefit to me). Hopefully, they also have a way to maintain access to soft drinks throughout the day, even if it means having to get a staff member retrieve them.

Since you've booked Gold, I would suggest that you specifically request a room on the 7th floor, not the 8th. Firstly, it will mean you're on the same floor as the lounge. Secondly, the room will probably be larger. The hotel expanded the Gold product a couple of years ago, by adding half of the 8th floor to Fairmont Gold, but the rooms there (at least according to the floor plans on the back of the guest room doors) are smaller than those on the 7th floor. Supposedly, the Gold rooms on the 8th floor were renovated to the Fairmont Gold design standard, but I can't imagine they moved walls to make them larger!

On the floor plans below, the entire 7th floor is Fairmont Gold, along with those in the Glacier Wing beyond the elevators on the 8th floor, which would be 870 to 885. There are still a few rooms on the 7th floor that are slightly smaller, but for the most part, they are larger there.

tcook052, Jasper2009 and DC9 like this.

Last edited by CanadaDH; Jun 29, 2020 at 6:51 am
Old Jul 1, 2020, 9:35 am

As of July 1, more dining options are now available. They have available:
  • Chateau Deli for takeout and order ahead pickup, Breakfast through to evening, but still not the normal 24-hour operation
  • Fairview Restaurant and Bar - 7 days per week, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Hotel guests only, reservations suggested.
  • Lakeview Lounge inside, no patio open yet - 7 days per week, Lunch time to evening. Hotel guests only, reservations suggested.
  • Walliser Stube, Friday to Sunday Dinner. Hotel guests only, reservations suggested.
  • Poppie Brasserie patio but no inside seating, weather permitting, Lunch time to evening. Hotel guests only, reservations suggested.
tcook052 and DC9 like this.
Old Jul 18, 2020, 1:26 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Accor Diamond, National Emerald Club Exec Elite
As of July 1, more dining options are now available. They have available:
  • Chateau Deli for takeout and order ahead pickup, Breakfast through to evening, but still not the normal 24-hour operation
  • Fairview Restaurant and Bar - 7 days per week, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Hotel guests only, reservations suggested.
  • Lakeview Lounge inside, no patio open yet - 7 days per week, Lunch time to evening. Hotel guests only, reservations suggested.
  • Walliser Stube, Friday to Sunday Dinner. Hotel guests only, reservations suggested.
  • Poppie Brasserie patio but no inside seating, weather permitting, Lunch time to evening. Hotel guests only, reservations suggested.
I’m at the hotel now. To update the above, restaurants are now open to people not staying at the hotel. Also, the Lakeview Lounge patio is now open. We had dinner on the patio last evening. The Poppie Brasserie patio is not on the list provided to guests of restaurants that are now open, but I haven’t checked it out to see if the patio is in fact open as CanadaDH reported.

While the Walliser Stube is open, it is offering a limited menu of just 3 main course selections in addition to the Chateau Experience (fondue and steak).

I am a Platinum member but after my stay which ended yesterday at the BSH, I’ll have enough points to take me to Diamond. The CLL chose to recognize me as Diamond immediately, giving us the full weekend breakfast benefit and upgrading us from a mountain view king room to a mountain view suite on the 8th floor.

One more thing - since the public shuttle to Moraine Lake isn’t operating due to Covid, the hotel is running its own shuttle for guests 4 times/day. It needs to be reserved in advance through the concierge.

The hotel seems to be quite busy.
Old Jul 18, 2020, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by ac/elite
I’m at the hotel now. To update the above, restaurants are now open to people not staying at the hotel. Also, the Lakeview Lounge patio is now open. We had dinner on the patio last evening. The Poppie Brasserie patio is not on the list provided to guests of restaurants that are now open, but I haven’t checked it out to see if the patio is in fact open as CanadaDH reported.

While the Walliser Stube is open, it is offering a limited menu of just 3 main course selections in addition to the Chateau Experience (fondue and steak).

I am a Platinum member but after my stay which ended yesterday at the BSH, I’ll have enough points to take me to Diamond. The CLL chose to recognize me as Diamond immediately, giving us the full weekend breakfast benefit and upgrading us from a mountain view king room to a mountain view suite on the 8th floor.

One more thing - since the public shuttle to Moraine Lake isn’t operating due to Covid, the hotel is running its own shuttle for guests 4 times/day. It needs to be reserved in advance through the concierge.

The hotel seems to be quite busy.
The CLL isn't running a shuttle to Moraine lake just because Parks is not. They always run a shuttle to Moraine, so you dont have to mess with the shuttle system run by Parks! It must be reserved. It's free to Suite guests. I've never actually taken it.

We drove to Moraine to hike Consolation Lakes one day, and Eiffel Lake another day, and managed to get parking.

Today, Parks let us up the Moraine Road, while closed, to get to the Paradise Trailhead, around 8 AM. Fabulous hike up Paradise Valley to Lake Annette.

Poppie patio was only open because the Lakeview patio was being upgraded with new sun screens. They were serving the Lakeview Lounge menu.

The hotel actually opened the Poppie Brasserie two nights ago, just for my group of 5 people, for dinner. We had the whole restaurant to ourselves and a dedicated server. I was very impressed with that offer. You know you stay somewhere too often when that happens!

We had Walliser Stube last night for dinner. Great as always. I've had probably 20 meals there in the past several years, and it's always exceptional. We have the same server every time. I always have the schnitzel, which is another main still on the menu.

Hotel was only at 162 occupied rooms when we arrived. We're in the Gold Two Bedroom Lakeview Suite. They only have one such suite in the hotel, so we were happy to get a 6 PM checkout for the day we have to leave next week.

Great stay so far.
DC9 likes this.

Last edited by CanadaDH; Jul 18, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Old Jul 18, 2020, 5:25 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Accor Diamond, National Emerald Club Exec Elite
The CLL isn't running a shuttle to Moraine lake just because Parks is not. They always run a shuttle to Moraine, so you dont have to mess with the shuttle system run by Parks! It must be reserved. It's free to Suite guests. I've never actually taken it.

We drove to Moraine to hike Consolation Lakes one day, and Eiffel Lake another day, and managed to get parking.

Today, Parks let us up the Moraine Road, while closed, to get to the Paradise Trailhead, around 8 AM. Fabulous hike up Paradise Valley to Lake Annette.

Poppie patio was only open because the Lakeview patio was being upgraded with new sun screens. They were serving the Lakeview Lounge menu.

The hotel actually opened the Poppie Brasserie two nights ago, just for my group of 5 people, for dinner. We had the whole restaurant to ourselves and a dedicated server. I was very impressed with that offer. You know you stay somewhere too often when that happens!

We had Walliser Stube last night for dinner. Great as always. I've had probably 20 meals there in the past several years, and it's always exceptional. We have the same server every time. I always have the schnitzel, which is another main still on the menu.

Hotel was only at 162 occupied rooms when we arrived. We're in the Gold Two Bedroom Lakeview Suite. They only have one such suite in the hotel, so we were happy to get a 6 PM checkout for the day we have to leave next week.

Great stay so far.
We’re also having a great stay so far.
It is hard to believe there are only 162 rooms occupied. Perhaps more have come for the weekend. The hotel feels much busier than the BSH was. We were there for 4 nights prior to our arrival here yesterday.

I didn’t realize that the shuttle to Moraine Lake was a regular thing. When I asked the concierge about driving there and the parking situation there now that the Park’s shuttle service is suspended, he told me that the hotel was running a free shuttle. At that point I hadn’t yet been upgraded to a suite, so maybe it is free for all room types now (or for guests of certain ALL status levels). In any event, we took the shuttle there today and it was very convenient and the lake stunningly beautiful.

We’re eating at Walliser Stube tonight and are looking forward to it, especially given your description.
DC9 likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2020, 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by ac/elite
We’re eating at Walliser Stube tonight and are looking forward to it, especially given your description.
You won't be disappointed. I love their pretzel bread! The front room by the windows is the best part of the restaurant, although feels a bit crowded for physical distancing.

We're just heading to the Lakeview Lounge now for dinner, and hope the weather holds for the new patio. Tomorrow, dinner at the Station Restaurant in the village, which is nice.

Sadly, we're heading home on Wednesday. Been here since July 11.

We did some great hikes, averaging about 14 km each day. Moraine is awesome as the starting point for some of the best hikes. How was the shuttle ride? How are they handling the distancing for COVID? I assume reduced seating capacity? Are they using the little white buses they use for the winter ski hill shuttle?
DC9 likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2020, 9:49 pm

You won't be disappointed. I love their pretzel bread! The front room by the windows is the best part of the restaurant, although feels a bit crowded for physical distancing.

We're just heading to the Lakeview Lounge now for dinner, and hope the weather holds for the new patio. Tomorrow, dinner at the Station Restaurant in the village, which is nice.

Sadly, we're heading home on Wednesday. Been here since July 11.

We did some great hikes, averaging about 14 km each day. Moraine is awesome as the starting point for some of the best hikes. How was the shuttle ride? How are they handling the distancing for COVID? I assume reduced seating capacity? Are they using the little white buses they use for the winter ski hill shuttle?

The dinner and service were excellent. I can see why you keep going back. We were in the front room with the windows and I agree with you that the tables feel a bit close together for physical distancing. However the small windows throughout the room were open and we could feel a bit of a breeze, so hopefully that made it safer.

For Moraine, they are using the white busses. They have half or more of the rows of seats taped off and all upper windows open. There were 8 seats occupied on a bus that normally seats 24. We felt comfortable with that.
CanadaDH and DC9 like this.
Old Jul 20, 2020, 8:34 am

Programs: AC 25k, A3 *G, BA, Westjet Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum
Parking

Does one have to pay for parking for an over night stay or is there any free street parking nearby? Thanks.
Old Jul 20, 2020, 9:56 am

Originally Posted by yyccdg
Does one have to pay for parking for an over night stay or is there any free street parking nearby? Thanks.
There is no free parking nearby. The public lot doesn't permit overnight parking. If you book a 1 bed suite or higher, parking is included. Some rate packages also include parking. Otherwise, you need to pay.
DC9 likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2020, 9:42 pm

I'm at CLL now and self-parking is $20 overnight and as there is no valet parking any guest may park in the closest parking spot to the lobby even if it's marked as valet.

The bell staff I talked to upon check in said they're lenient so if you check-out, go do a tour and don't return until 2 PM, for example, they're not going to charged you extra for those few hours.
DC9 likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2020, 7:00 am

Programs: AC 25k, A3 *G, BA, Westjet Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum
Thank you for the parking updates.
Old Jul 24, 2020, 4:37 pm

Review of summer stay in Fairmont Gold 2 Bedroom Lakeview Suite

I've just completed another stay at my most frequented hotel. We again stayed for 10 nights, and had many day trips and day hikes in the area. My wife and I were bringing along 3 other family members, so we decided to book the Fairmont Gold 2 Bedroom Lakeview Suite. We've stayed in many different suites in this hotel, including a 2 Bedroom Lakeview Suite, but this was our first time in the gold version of that suite. It is Suite 759, and it is the only one in the hotel of that type, so if you're interested in staying in it, you would be well advised to book well ahead if travelling during the busy summer season.

We arrived at the hotel, and was greeted by a masked staff member at the gatehouse at the end of the hotel driveway by the road. Due to the current COVID situation, the hotel was only allowing registered guests on the property. We were about to confirm our names and booking, when he immediately recognized us from prior visits. He radioed ahead to the Gold team and the Bell desk to alert them of our arrival.

Pulling up to the front door, the Bellman took our luggage to have it sent up to our suite. He then conducted a COVID screening of each of us, and ensured that everyone was aware of the new policy for regular hand cleaning and wearing of masks in all common areas of the hotel. I then pulled the van around to the parkade and we all went up to the 7th floor to check in. Due to COVID, valet parking is not currently offered. However, self parking is very convenient here, with the parkade attached to the main lobby.

The elevators had signage indicating a maximum occupancy of 4 persons, and to not ride the elevator with people not in your 'household bubble'. Arriving on the 7th floor, we entered the Gold lounge, and were greeted by a team of familiar staff, although standing behind both a mask and plexiglass barrier on the stone desk. After each guest steps away from the desk, the staff immediately come around the front of the desk to sanitize all surfaces, and then invite the next guest up. We were given our keys and an orientation of the lounge and the new procedures in effect. I'll explain those later, when I discuss the Gold lounge in more detail.

We were not given an upgrade on arrival, but that's to be expected, since there isn't really any place to upgrade to above the suite we already have booked. Below is the floor plan from the back of the room, with a few markups added by me. The suite used to be bookable as either a 1 bedroom or a 2 bedroom suite, based on different sets of doors that can be locked or opened. That changed a couple of years ago, when it was reconfigured to only be booked in a 2 Bedroom configuration, with doors to the bedrooms being converted to interior suite doors. I therefore erased "757" from the floorplan below, and highlighted it in blue like the rest of "759".

I also drew an extension of the Gold lounge, which was expanded across 2 additional guest rooms a few years ago. As you will see in the floorplan, the suite is literally right across from the lounge, so it was most convenient.

When we checked in, I asked about occupancy, and was told they had 162 rooms occupied, out of about 550. They were expecting to be around 5% full during weekdays and maybe 30% during weekends, with the current COVID pandemic and the Canadian border closure. They have called back additional staff and opened more rooms and restaurants, as they are running much higher than that, with domestic tourism higher than expected. They were basically about 30% on weekdays, and much more than that on weekends. But, it still was easy to get a late checkout! I asked for a late checkout, and without hesitation, they said they had booked it for 6 PM but said to let them know if we wanted later. That was helpful, as our flight home from Calgary was actually early in the morning, the day following checkout, so we could enjoy another full day at Lake Louise.

Our Suite

Below are some photos of the Fairmont Gold 2 Bedroom Lakeview Suite.

In the image below, I drew a red box around the 6 windows on the front of the hotel which comprise our suite.

Here is the main salon. It features an electric fireplace, large television, a bar area with refrigerator, a dining table and a large sectional sofa. The sofa contains a King size pullout bed, if the other 3 beds (1 King and 2 Queens) are not enough!

I should apologize that most of these photos were taken after we'd unpacked and started making the room look 'lived in'.

And what would a nice suite be without a view like this! This photo was taken through the salon windows.

Coming in from the main entrance, the suite features a centre hallway leading past the guest bedroom on your right, a powder room on the left, and then into the main salon.

We found the foyer useful for keeping our hats, hiking poles, shoes and boots organized.

Here is the powder room off the entry hall.

Below is the master bedroom, accessed from the main salon.

Below is a photo of the bedroom from the hotel website, since most of my other photos were a bit messy.

Again due to our having already unpacked, here is the master bath from the hotel website. It features a large soaker tub, nice vanity, glass shower stall and separate water closet for the toilet.

So as not to intrude on the privacy of my mother, brother and SIL, I'm using website photos for the guest room. The only complaint we had about this room, is that the guest room is lacking in dresser space. The master had tons of drawer space, and there are 3 nice closets in the suite, but an additional dresser for the guest room would be very helpful, particularly on longer stays like ours.

Here is the guest bath.

The welcome amenity on arrival was a small snack and a bottle of wine. The typical food platters are currently being replaced with packaged items for sanitary reasons during the COVID pandemic.

Fairmont Gold Lounge and New Procedures

We received the following letters in our welcome package on arrival. The first one explains some of the new COVID safety procedures, and more details can be found on the hotel website, and similar to other Accor properties.

The Fairmont Gold service was excellent, even during COVID. There is obviously no buffet, but full breakfast, snack, canape, dessert and beverage services are still maintained. They have shifted from a self-serve model, to one where you simply request what you want, and the staff get it for you.

Breakfast can be eaten in the lounge, in the Fairview Restaurant, or ordered and brought to the room. We chose to eat in the lounge each day. The lounge had a menu that was a bit smaller than their usual buffet, but still had lots of fruits, pastries, pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausages. There was still an omlette chef in the lounge, making eggs to order every morning.

Evening canapes were pre-plated and offered to each guest in the lounge, instead of the typical buffet. The food was less than you historically received, but they are trying to make up for that with an alcoholic beverage each evening for every guest. The honour bar was still in operation, for additional drinks. However, the bar is no longer self-serve.

Below are some photos of the lounge.

All tables and chairs are thoroughly sanitized twice after each guest. Tables which are sanitized and ready for use, have a card on the table indicating they are ready for use.

Apart from one table by the kitchen in the middle of the floor, which was taken out of service, all tables in the lounge were available to use. The lounge was always set up for easy physical distancing. Tables are spaced far apart along the window side of the lounge, and along the other side, tables are set in small alcoves which are partitioned off from the next table.

Shown below is the servery area. Guests stop at the table with the big sign, and then request what they want at any time. During evening canapes or at breakfast, you simply sit at a table, and the staff come to the table to take your order.

Below is the elevator lobby by the Gold lounge. Note the sanitizer by the elevators, and also bottles on all tables in the lounge. Sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the hotel.

Hotel Grounds

Below is a map of the CLL property and the common areas of the lobby levels.

The grounds of the hotel are nicely laid out, with outdoor seating and dining areas spread out across the patios. The grounds are reserved for hotel guests.

In the photo below, taken from above, shows the many tables and chairs for guest use. Many people chose to take their breakfast outside and eat on the grounds.

Below are some additional photos of the grounds.

Shown below is the Lakeview Lounge. The outdoor patio of the lounge was closed for the first few days of our stay, as they were construction a very nice weather shade. It features a louvered top with heaters and retractable sun shades in the front. This is a nice addition, which should lengthen their outdoor dining season significantly, which is generally very short at this elevation. This will make outdoor dining in the rain or on cold days comfortable.

Below is a view of the lake from the shoreline.

Here is a popular photo spot at the Louise Creek outlet stream bridge from the lake.

Below is the boathouse and canoe dock.

Area Attractions

There are tons of great sights, right off the hotel doorstep. I posted some winter hiking photos on my last review. Here are some nice summer activities, all of which begin within 15 minutes of the hotel.

If you're staying on the Gold floor, you can have unlimited use of the hotel canoes; just ask the Gold concierge whenever you need a voucher to take a canoe out. Just line up at the boat house to get outfitted. Shown below is a nice peaceful canoe paddle on Lake Louise.

Below is the shoreline trail beside Lake Louise. This trail continues and connects to many fabulous hikes beyond and above Lake Louise.

Shown below is the Chateau Lake Louise from Fairview Lookout, which is an easy trail on the other side of Lake Louise from the Lakeshore Trail.

The image below is looking back at the hotel from the Lakeshore Trail.

The Lake Louise Ski Area is just across the Bow Valley from the hotel. They have some nice dining options and a summer gondola operation. Below is the hotel on the shore of Lake Louise, as seen from the ski area.

Moraine Lake is just a short drive from Lake Louise. The parking area is small, but if you don't want to get up early to secure a parking spot, the hotel does offer a Moraine Lake shuttle service. The photo below was taken from the Rockpile Trail.

Also starting from Moraine Lake is a series of fabulous hikes. Below is one of the easier ones, out to Consolation Lakes.

Between Lake Louise and Moraine Lake, is Paradise Valley. The hike up Paradise Valley to Lake Annette is very popular.

Below is Lake Annette up against the wall of Mount Temple, towering several thousand feet above. You can continue up the valley to Sentinel pass and across to Moraine Lake if you're up for a big day (highly recommended). This trail is also the access to several climbs to the peaks of the area.

And if you need any supplies, the little village of Lake Louise contains a few visitor services like a bakery, small grocery store, sporting goods store, and a few restaurants.

Restaurants

We had lots of great meals at the hotel. The Fairview Bar and Restaurant is open for all meals. The Walliser Stube is also open a few days per week. Lago and Alpine Social are still closed for now. The Poppy Brasserie is closed, but they were operating the Poppy Patio and serving the Lakeview Lounge menu. I was also surprised when the hotel, unprompted, offered my party a private dinner in the Poppie Brasserie one evening. That was the best social distancing dinner I've seen yet! They opened the Poppy dining room and had a server there just for the five of us.

The hotel has also temporarily done away with reusable menus in the restaurants. Instead, they have signs on each table with QR codes, and you can use your phone to scan the code and view the menu. For the less tech savy people, they will bring you a paper menu. But, due to COVID precautions, they are not providing the traditional reusable menus.

I've posted photos of the restaurants here before, so I won't repeat that. However, below is an example of the new menu signs.

Local Wildlife

And for those of you who love wildlife, the critters are out in great numbers this year. Perhaps with the parks being closed for a couple of months, the animals have been exploring further, because I saw lots more wildlife on this visit than prior visits. Here are a few photos of the local residents I ran across on this trip.

Overall, it was a great stay, and it went by all to fast. Fortunately, I'm booked to go back again next February and June. We're back in the Marquis de Lorne Suite for February, and have once again booked this lovely Gold 2 Bedroom Lakeview Suite for our June visit.

Last edited by CanadaDH; Jul 24, 2020 at 5:46 pm
Old Jul 25, 2020, 9:44 am

Great review of CLL.

I was surprised the hotel wasn't requiring face masks indoors as the BSH was.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.