Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2020, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Print Wikipost

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2023, 7:51 am

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by MalFr
I would guess probably not - i think each night has its own rate, so you'll be booking the rate applicable for each night.
You might try to give the hotel or Plat line a call - maybe they can help? (assuming you have a flexible rate?)
Sorry for maybe not being clear, I just want to remove the first night from the reservation pretty much, while keeping the rest as is.

I'm just worried it might reprice the whole reservation as a new booking with today's pricing (which is higher), or it doesn't work like this?

I'll call them, just wondering what to expect.
Old Jun 10, 2023, 7:56 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by bellerophontes
I have a booking made on the website but I would like to check in a day later due to change of plans.

Is it possible to modify the reservation to start on the next day while keeping the existing rates for the rest of the dates? (It's not an offer with minimum number of nights.)
unless you paid a flexible rate, only the hotel can decide to do you a favor and change the booking. Bear in mind that sliding the booking by a day can change the rates for the whole stay.
Old Jun 10, 2023, 8:09 am

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by macaron95
unless you paid a flexible rate, only the hotel can decide to do you a favor and change the booking. Bear in mind that sliding the booking by a day can change the rates for the whole stay.
It's cancellable 1 day before arrival so I guess it's a flexible rate?

I just want to remove the first night, would it normally reprice the whole stay with today's prices?
Old Jun 10, 2023, 8:29 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE

I just want to remove the first night, would it normally reprice the whole stay with today's prices?
I have done exactly this a number of times by calling the hotel, dropping a night and keeping the rest intact without changing the rates. I've also done the opposite, by adding nights, by paying the current rate for the nights added, and 'linking' the bookings to keep my existing rates on the existing nights, and not having to change rooms mid-stay. I suppose they don't have to, but I've never been told 'no'. But it could be property-dependent.
bellerophontes likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2023, 9:14 am
Suspended

Call the hotel directly to make your changes and they will let you know.

Sometimes it doesn’t change the rate but it all depends on the period you are staying

A stay with several nights is not simply an addition of individual nights. Only the hotel knows how they configured the rates, depending on the arrival day, if there is a weekend or not, there are multiple factors. So they will let you know.

For example, if there is a promotion with a discounted rate for a specific length of stay, if you shorten the stay, then the price has to be recalculated. Aside from promotions, longer stays are sometimes discounted depending on the arrival day.
bellerophontes likes this.

Last edited by flyertalker00143; Jun 10, 2023 at 9:24 am
Old Jun 11, 2023, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Your booking will likely not be repriced if you cancel the 1st night, unless your rate had a rule for a certain number of nights.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 3:45 pm

Programs: Fying Blue Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Silver Elite, Hilton Silver
I checked in into ibis Styles Schiphol on Monday and asked the receptionist to add the booking into my Accor account.
I still havent seen it appear in my account/app, how long does the booking shows in my account?
Old Sep 4, 2023, 6:24 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by IhsanRaharjo
I checked in into ibis Styles Schiphol on Monday and asked the receptionist to add the booking into my Accor account.
I still havent seen it appear in my account/app, how long does the booking shows in my account?
you mean how many days it take to show credited nights and points in your ALL account? 2-5 days, follow up after 7 days
Old Oct 25, 2023, 2:08 am

Programs: VS Silver; Matmid Silver, BA Bronze; Accor Plat.
Question for those who have more experience than I. Reached Plat, last month, SNU x 2 marked on my account. Received an email indicating they will expire soon. I was under the misapprehension that I would be able to use them up to and including 31/12/24. Am I correct or will I lose them 31/12/23 and then be credited with another two for next year?
Many thanks in anticipation.
Old Oct 25, 2023, 4:12 am

Originally Posted by davidcamp6
Question for those who have more experience than I. Reached Plat, last month, SNU x 2 marked on my account. Received an email indicating they will expire soon. I was under the misapprehension that I would be able to use them up to and including 31/12/24. Am I correct or will I lose them 31/12/23 and then be credited with another two for next year?
Many thanks in anticipation.
That's just another Accor IT or Marketing screw up. I got the same email, about using your SNUs before they expire. Just ignore the expiry date in the email, and go with the expiry showing on the SNUs in your ALL account on the website.

If you reached Plat this year, the SNUs you received should expire Dec 2024, but you won't receive any new SNUs on Jan 1 next year. SNUs are given upon reaching a threshold, not at the start of the year. And whatever the expiry date, that's the date you need to book by, not stay by, so you should have lots of time to use them.
davidcamp6 and BinSabai like this.
Old Oct 25, 2023, 5:02 am

Programs: VS Silver; Matmid Silver, BA Bronze; Accor Plat.
Thank you very much, I appreciate you taking the time to clarify
Old Nov 7, 2023, 9:33 am

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Not sure if this has been discussed: If I want to use points for a non-prepaid rate at the time of booking, but don't have enough to cover the entire amount, but expect to have more points for use before checkout - would I be able to make the booking with the points I have and use the additional points I will receive to cover the rest at checkout?

Hope that made sense...
Old Nov 7, 2023, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by moe8555
Not sure if this has been discussed: If I want to use points for a non-prepaid rate at the time of booking, but don't have enough to cover the entire amount, but expect to have more points for use before checkout - would I be able to make the booking with the points I have and use the additional points I will receive to cover the rest at checkout?

Hope that made sense...
You can do this, but I would wonder why you want to? If the booking is not prepaid, and no deposit is required, then why put any money down now, whether by points or otherwise? Just use your points at time of checkout. That would make things easier if you needed to cancel your booking later.
Old Nov 7, 2023, 10:57 am

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
You can do this, but I would wonder why you want to? If the booking is not prepaid, and no deposit is required, then why put any money down now, whether by points or otherwise? Just use your points at time of checkout. That would make things easier if you needed to cancel your booking later.
I appreciate the reply! I'm not too familiar with Accor and honestly the points were accrued via transfer and not from previous stays, so I figured it would be safer to use what I have now just in case something goes wrong and I can't during checkout. So you're saying there's no real chance of them not letting me settle the bill entirely via points at checkout, and to just do it then when I'll have all the points required?
Old Nov 7, 2023, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by moe8555
I appreciate the reply! I'm not too familiar with Accor and honestly the points were accrued via transfer and not from previous stays, so I figured it would be safer to use what I have now just in case something goes wrong and I can't during checkout. So you're saying there's no real chance of them not letting me settle the bill entirely via points at checkout, and to just do it then when I'll have all the points required?
When it comes to Accor IT, you can never guarantee that something won't go wrong at checkout when trying to redeem points! Some people have had their accounts flagged for security reasons that locks down redemptions, or you might have problems with your text messages on your mobile phone, receiving the live code authorizing the redemption. Over the years, I've had it happen to me one time, so it's not very common, but it can happen. If you're concerned about that, then go ahead and redeem them all at booking.
beachmouse likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.