Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2020, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Print Wikipost

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2023, 9:53 am

My rewards were set to expire on 04 March. I completed a one night stay on 02 March, and the points for that stay posted and have extended my expiry date to 03 March 2024, but the previous points were still removed from my account on 04 March. Shouldn't the stay have extended the expiry date for my existing points as well, or am I misunderstanding something?
Old Mar 10, 2023, 9:58 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by laner
My rewards were set to expire on 04 March. I completed a one night stay on 02 March, and the points for that stay posted and have extended my expiry date to 03 March 2024, but the previous points were still removed from my account on 04 March. Shouldn't the stay have extended the expiry date for my existing points as well, or am I misunderstanding something?
did you address this to Accor customer service?
the points were probably removed automatically before the new stay was credited to your account
Old Mar 11, 2023, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by BinSabai
the points were probably removed automatically before the new stay was credited to your account
Yes I contacted them yesterday using the online form, and am waiting for a reply. Will update once I hear back.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2023, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by ramosc
Has anyone been able to find help with this issue? I called the ALL customer service and they told me that it was a known issue that they didn't know how to fix at the moment.
What type of card you trying to attach? Note only US/UK issued AMEX cards are able to be attached.

Last edited by globalwanderer84; Mar 14, 2023 at 4:00 pm Reason: error - US not AU
Old Mar 14, 2023, 12:22 am
Suspended

i tried with my French cards (Amex and Visa), doesn't work.
My sister tried with her Canadian and US cards, doesn't work either. Same for my friends in Asia.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by BinSabai
Originally Posted by laner
Yes I contacted them yesterday using the online form, and am waiting for a reply. Will update once I hear back.
Update: heard back from customer service today and the points have been returned to my account. I think you are correct, the expiry date hit before the new stay was credited, and it had to be manually reversed.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 12:22 pm
siw

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
Extra Status Night?

ALL Platinum member and had a 2 night stay at a London Novotel last weekend. The Reward Points, Status Points and Status Nights just posted to my account - all good. Oddly, I have been give 1 extra Status Night with the line-entry of 'Flying Blue - Miles + Points - Bonus 1er stay'. My Flying Blue and ALL account were linked 2 years ago and I have not flown since last year, so it cannot be related to that.

It's a welcome extra Status Night, but why did I get it? Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 12:58 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Accor, VIA Prfrence
Ah must be that, I tried with a Canadian Amex.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 5:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by siw
ALL Platinum member and had a 2 night stay at a London Novotel last weekend. The Reward Points, Status Points and Status Nights just posted to my account - all good. Oddly, I have been give 1 extra Status Night with the line-entry of 'Flying Blue - Miles + Points - Bonus 1er stay'. My Flying Blue and ALL account were linked 2 years ago and I have not flown since last year, so it cannot be related to that.

It's a welcome extra Status Night, but why did I get it? Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.
I have been also credited twice 1 extra status night at 2 close but different dates. Same wording as you. The 2 dates match with some Accor stays. For flights, I fly AF all the time and flights also match the dates.
No idea why. Glitch ?
Old Mar 15, 2023, 2:17 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by siw

Same for me
Old Mar 15, 2023, 11:45 am
siw

Originally Posted by Goldorak
I have been also credited twice 1 extra status night at 2 close but different dates. Same wording as you. The 2 dates match with some Accor stays. For flights, I fly AF all the time and flights also match the dates.
No idea why. Glitch ?
Do you think it will be redacted?
Old Mar 15, 2023, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by siw
Do you think it will be redacted?
possible.
Old Mar 20, 2023, 7:09 am
siw

possible.
My total Status Nights value has been reduced by 1 after a few days but the Flying Blue line entry remains - needs fixing.
Old Mar 23, 2023, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

No idea why. Glitch ?
Originally Posted by siw
My total Status Nights value has been reduced by 1 after a few days but the Flying Blue line entry remains - needs fixing.
all deleted for me (line entries and status nights). It was definitely a glitch.
Old Apr 6, 2023, 2:09 pm

Programs: UA
If I am making a booking for multiple rooms, which status benefits apply to all the rooms and which ones apply only to my room? I am a plat and none of the others have status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.