Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Old Apr 3, 2020, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Print Wikipost

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Old Feb 11, 2010, 2:22 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Exclamation PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Welcome to the Accor ALL (Accor Live Limitless) forum and the FAQ “Sticky”.

The purpose of the forum is to discuss Accor hotels and the corresponding ALL loyalty programme. (ALL replaces the previous Le Club Accorhotels programme.)

Please read this first as many questions might be answered here. Of course, as with any other loyalty programme, ALL is evolving and things might change at short notice so this sticky is a work in progress.

If starting a thread, please check for existing threads on the same topic - there is a "Search this forum" box at the top of every page. The search function isn't perfect, but this simple courtesy improves the forum for everyone.

In addition, a couple of ALL forum house rules in addition to the standard Flyertalk Rules :

- Don't post complete email addresses as it attracts spam robots to FT
- The naming of staff (first name and surname) except management is not allowed
- We are are now fortunate to have regular contributions from Accor, the Accorhotels Concierge. Feel free to send her a PM but remember that her assistance is a kindness and not a right. For details what she can help with and what not please see: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor...manifesto.html
- Sometimes people write silly things; this doesn't mean you need to respond. Don't feed the trolls.

New to Flyertalk?

If you are new to Flyertalk please also consult the Information Desk which has loads of New Member Q&As and cross programme Award Travel Advice.

starflyergold
Accor ALL Forum Moderator

Accor

Accor is one of the largest hotel groups in the world and encompasses the following hotel chains:

* Not all Accor hotels participate in ALL (pardon the pun). For a complete list of exclusions check here: https://all.accor.com/gb/loyalty-pro...xception.shtml

The hotels can be booked through the main or the respective brand websites.

All in all, Accor operate more than 4,900 hotels in 110 countries.

Accor own the spa business Accor Thalassa.

Accor ALL

ALL is the loyalty programme for most Accor hotels and has been in operation (under the A|Club and Le Club Accorhotels names) since the autumn of 2008. Previously Accor operated a Sofitel only programme called Sofitel Privilege.

The website for the programme is https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.en.shtml

The Accor Hotels app is available here: https://all.accor.com/gb/mobile/mobile-app.shtml

The programme terms & conditions can be found here. Please note this guide is only an illustration of the programme. The T&Cs are the final word on ALL.

You can sign up at the reception of any participating hotel or online.

Earning points

Hotels
You get 25 points at classic status level for every 10 euro spent at most hotels.

You get 12.5 point at classic level for every 10 euro spent at Mama Shelter, Ibis and Ibis styles, Breakfree

You get 10 point at classic status level for every 10 euro spent at adagio, adagio original, Peppers, Art, Mantra

You get 5 points for for every 10 euro spent at adagio access, Jo&Joe, Greet

Elite status customers earn more:

Non-euro bills will be converted by hotel's official exchange rate.
Points are awarded on the net hotel rate (taxes do not earn points).

You can calculate how many points you will earn at each brand and status level here: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.en.shtml

Eligible rates and expenditure
You will only earn points for bookings either made online at all.accor.com or the respective chain’s website or direct with the hotel but not for prepaid rates made through travel agents or consolidator websites such as Expedia, Priceline etc.

Extra services such as hotel restaurant, bar, room service etc also earn points. Make sure to charge them to your final room bill. If settled directly they will not earn.

Some hotel restaurants in selected markets let you earn rewards points without staying at the hotel. You need to have a credit/debit card registered in the app for this to work. Details: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/acco...ight-stay.html

Some services such as parking, business centre services, high-speed Internet access, in-store purchases, spa products and services, hairdresser or barber, beauty parlour, and golf green fees do not earn points.

Points will only be credited for a maximum of 30 day continuous stays.

Reward points and status points

Starting in 2017 there will be two type of points: reward points which you can redeem for free hotel nights or transfer to other loyalty programmes (airlines etc) and status points. Status points are awarded on your hotel expenditure only (other rewards points such as bonus points do not count) and are the basis for the status calculation.

Meeting Organisers
- Meeting organisers can earn points by booking meeting rooms & guest rooms for an the event at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel and Mercure hotels - with the rate of €2 earning 1 ALL point
- Meeting organiser is not required to join the event
- Meeting organiser should state this in the meeting contract with the individual property
- In order to earn points on guest rooms a minimum of 7 rooms is required - they may be paid individually by the guests or by the meeting organizer
- Double dipping of points is possible (i.e. on rooms where the person staying in the room and the meeting organiser are ALL member)
- Meeting organizer may earn max. 100.000 points per year
- Excluded from earning points: Room extras (i.e. Internet, Minibar/Roomservice), Meeting room facilities (i.e. projector), Rooms not booked under the meeting group

Thalassa
You get 2 points for every euro spent at an Thalassa sea & spa Institute when staying at a Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel or Mercure hotel and 1 point for every euro spent at an Thalassa sea & spa Institute when staying at Ibis or Allseasons.

La Collection
You can earn or redeem points at La Collection, an online shop offering a variety of goods, including VIP experiences and hotel bedding to mention a few.

Earning partners
You can also earn reward points at the following Le Club Accorhotels partners: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.en.shtml

Missing points

While the crediting of points in theory should be automatic, this may not always the case. Make sure to keep a copy of your final invoice for all transactions at hotels and partners. Points can be retro-credited via the website. Missing points for hotels are usually credited then within 24h but partners tend to take longer. You can claim missing points 6 months after check out.

Points Expiry
ALL rewards points are valid for 12 months and will remain valid thereafter provided you have another earning transaction within 12 months. Status points expire on 31 December and a reset for the new membership year.

Spending your ALL points

Hotels
You can spend your points at any participating hotel.

During the booking process online you will be asked whether you wish to redeem points (most rates but not all). You can also redeem point at check out (if it is not a prepaid rate).

How many points do I need for a free night?

2,000 points give you a voucher/online credit worth 40EUR.

Example:

You booked a regular rate of € 250 for one night at the Sofitel Lisbon. You could redeem 12,000 points for € 240 and pay the rest of €10 in cash.

Partners
You can redeem your points with a variety of partners (car rental companies, airlines etc.). Details are here: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.en.shtml

Elite levels

ALL has four public elite levels: silver, gold, platinum and diamond. The following are the official guidelines for elite levels. Your points and stays per year can be viewed on the website.

Silver
You will become silver member after staying 10 nights (that is nights, not stays) or earning 2,000 ALL status points during the calendar year.
Perks: 25% bonus reward points at hotels
Also:
- Free internet
- Late check out
- welcome drink

Gold
You will become gold member after staying 30 nights or earning 7,000 ALL status points during the calendar year.
Perks: 50% bonus reward points at hotels.
Also:
- Guaranteed room availability with 3 days notice (see blackout dates)
- Room upgrade at check-in (depending on availability)
- Free internet
- Early or Late check-out until 4:00 pm (upon request)
- welcome drink

Platinum
You will become platinum member after staying 60 nights or earning 14,000 ALL status points during the calendar year.
Perks: 75% bonus points at hotels;

Also:
- Guaranteed room availability with 2 days notice (see blackout dates)
- Room upgrade at check-in (depending on availability)
- Free breakfast (at the moment only in the Asia-Pacific region)
- Free internet
- Access to lounge if existing (not to Fairmont Gold lounges)
- Early and Late check-out until 4:00 pm (upon request)
- Upgrade to a suite for one night with the Suite Night Upgrade (you get two suite night upgrades (each upgrade is valid for one night only)
- One Thalassa sea & spa Institute beauty & treatment product offered when staying at a Sofitel Thalassa sea & spa hotel
- A welcome gift for minimum 10-night stays at Adagio hotels, and late check-out (subject to availability)

Platinum members also have a dedicated help desk, which can handle only ALL queries. Despite what the website says they cannot handle reservations. The number for the Platinum help desk is +33 1 56 20 29 29 (Monday to Saturdays 9 am – 6pm CET).

Diamond
You will become Diamond once you earned 26000 ALL status points.
The extra perks are marginal and littered with exclusions. In the main you will get all of the above plus:
- 100% bonus points at hotels
- Complimentary breakfast on weekends (in a very limited number of countries and hotels)
- Four Dining & Spa Rewards worth €25 each
- Gift the person of your choice with Gold Status

Suite Night Upgrade (SNU)
On reaching or obtaining Platinum status, Members receive two (2) Suite Night Upgrades are credited to their account. When a Platinum Member has earned 18,000 Status Points, a third Suite Night Upgrade is then credited to the account.The Member receives an additional Suite Night Upgrade each time an additional 4,000 Status Points have been earned, for example, a fourth Suite Night Upgrade on reaching 22,000 Status Points, a fifth on reaching 26,000 Status Points and so on, up to a maximum of twelve (12) Suite Night Upgrades per calendar year.

Redeeming these is very complicated and restrictive. This can only be done by calling the hotel or the central reservation for the time being. Not all rates are eligible either. A suite can vary from junior to executive suite. Special suites (Presidential, VIP) are excluded. In some countries and brands SNUs are excluded. Incredibly this includes Accor's home country France. Full list of exclusions: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...pdf-snu.en.pdf

Elite bonus reward points vary by hotels chains, full details are available here

General perks issues: Make sure to request upgrades and make sure you are handed your drinks vouchers. Experiences have shown that these are only offered reluctantly at some hotels. Upgrades are not always done automatically and may require gentle persuasion (though recent changes promised improvements and feedback here seems to indicate they are getting better).

Membership card
As of 2018 your card will only be available in your Accor app, only Platinum and above members will get a physical card.

Subscription cards

Accor have a range of subscription cards, aimed at different regions or types of travellers:
Club des Actionnaires
If you own 50 Accor shares you can register for the Accor shareholder club which provides you with a Gold card. Please also see the master thread discussing this.

Miscellaneous

If you want to buy the Sofitel bed or other hotel accessories you can do so here, no ALL points though for purchases.

A similar store is available for Novotel products.

For those in the market for the new Ibis bed, you can buy it here.

Last update: see below
Thunderroad, boxo, uggboy and 1 others like this.

Last edited by starflyergold; Jan 20, 2024 at 11:12 am Reason: bonus points updated
Old Feb 11, 2010, 10:51 pm

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
Hooray - many thanks for starting this forum
Old Feb 18, 2010, 1:03 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, AA 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Thumbs up Thank you TalkBoard and starflyergold! Look at the results!

I firmly believe that it was right to start this forum, and it looks like the threads populating it below are the best testimony. Bravo, all around.

Now, although a member, staying rather frequently at airport Ibises - at the weekend! - I hadn't thoroughly perused all the aspects that starflyergold describes. (Thank you again!) Re the programme: Awfully labyrinthine and circumscribed. Accor are not going to lose any money on this one. On the other hand, as was my reason from the start for joining, better to be earning something than not. Just not an additional reason to seek them out. (Mine is price and knowing what I'm going to get -- mostly. And the free bus at LHR. Quite enough.)
Old Mar 9, 2010, 5:10 am

Programs: IHG Pl. Amb / Accor Gold / Hilton Gold /FB Gold / M&M SEN
Thanks for the FAQ starflyergold ^

Maybe good to add the FAQs on Meeting points:

- Meeting organizers can earn points over meeting rooms & guest rooms booked under the event - with the rate of 2 earning 1 A-Club point

- Meeting organizer is not required to join the event

- Meeting organizer should state this in the meeting contract with the individual property

- In order to earn points on guest rooms a minimum of 7 rooms is required - they may be paid individually by the guests or by the meeting organizer

- Double dipping of points is possible (i.e. on rooms where the person staying in the room and the meeting organizer are A-Club member)

- Meeting organizer may earn max. 100.000 points per year

- Excluded from earning points: Room extras (i.e. Internet, Minibar/Roomservice), Meeting room facilities (i.e. projector), Rooms not booked under the meeting group

Think that's pretty much it but more than happy to answer any other questions
Old Jun 6, 2010, 1:57 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

As a 2,000 point certificate is worth 40 Euros or 60 dollars, there is now some real arbitrage available, PROVIDED the exchange rate used by the hotel is fair. At the current Euro/Dollar exchange rate, $60 translates to about 50 Euros. So the question is, how does the hotel compute the exchange rate, anyone know?

If it is using the rate that the guest would get if changing money at the desk, it's still possible to get ripped off.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 4:27 am
Suspended

I understand that points are not earned on Priceline-type bookings, but are elite benefits still applicable?

I booked a room via Expedia with their "special" rates (which I believe is prepaid) and wondering if I can still get a late checkout as a Gold member.
Old Dec 4, 2010, 10:36 am

Programs: No status whatosever :-(
Exchange rate for vouchers

Originally Posted by RichardInSF
So the question is, how does the hotel compute the exchange rate, anyone know?
Question was posted 6 months ago, but not yet answered, so thought I'd give it a try as my first post

According to the "Exchange rate" section of A-Club T&C:

http://www.a-club.com/en/terms-and-c...s.html#anchor7

"The applied exchange rate is that of the last work-day of the month preceding the stay for which the transaction was recorded. This rate is extracted from the multi-currency Multidevises database for currency and financial information at Natixis bank"

The "Multidevises" database is available on the web at https://www.multidevises.com/Accueil.jsp?lang=en, so you can theoretically double-check the rates applied. But you have to pay a subscription to access this service... Paying to see exchange rate data online nowadays?
Old Dec 21, 2010, 2:13 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Le Club AccorHotels
Originally Posted by JFKSFOLAX_friend
I understand that points are not earned on Priceline-type bookings, but are elite benefits still applicable?

I booked a room via Expedia with their "special" rates (which I believe is prepaid) and wondering if I can still get a late checkout as a Gold member.
Hey

Expedia bookings = no points on room, but you should be able to get points on incidentals, although this varies....

Late c/out for Gold member depends on which chain you'll stay at... But again, I suspect that due to the Expedia booking you wouldn't benefit of the late c/out...
Old Jan 24, 2011, 8:23 am

Question How many A-Club points for meetings ?

The information "You get 2 points for every euro spent at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure and Adagio" in the FAQ is incorrect.

Our company gets 0.5 point per euro spent on meetings (excl. beamer, ...) and this is also what the Accor Loyalty program direction has confirmed us in February 2010.

If there are meeting organizers who are getting 2 points for every euro spent, we would like to know as we - in that case - are missing a whole lot of loyaly points.

I have to admit that the Priority Club loyalty program is much more clearer and transparent on how many points you get, and also allows users to get better overviews, point management etc. ^

Patrick VR
Belgium
Old Jan 24, 2011, 9:16 am
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by itworks
The information "You get 2 points for every euro spent at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure and Adagio" in the FAQ is incorrect.

Our company gets 0.5 point per euro spent on meetings (excl. beamer, ...) and this is also what the Accor Loyalty program direction has confirmed us in February 2010.

If there are meeting organizers who are getting 2 points for every euro spent, we would like to know as we - in that case - are missing a whole lot of loyaly points.

I have to admit that the Priority Club loyalty program is much more clearer and transparent on how many points you get, and also allows users to get better overviews, point management etc. ^

Patrick VR
Belgium
As stated on the A-Club website:

Get more advantages with A|Club while organizing your meetings...

Your A|Club Program
- Multibrand, valid in more than 2,300 Accor hotels worldwide
- 100% web available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Earn points for every spending, points never expire*
- Earn points with our partners
- The card is free of charge

Your "A|Club Meeting Planners" Advantages
- Earn A|Club points with EVERY event: earning becomes so easy!
- Get rewards and recognition with every meeting
- At any of our Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and all seasons hotels worldwide
- €2 = 1 A|Club point

Your A|Club rewards
- Enjoy rewards valid 365 days a year at over 2,300 hotels
- Convert your A|Club points into Airline Miles in a variety of Frequent Flyer Programs
- Benefit from lots of other advantages from our partners

*See A|Club Program Terms & Conditions.
A|Club membership conditions

Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Favorite Guest, Club des Actionnaires
Participating locations

All participating hotels to the A|Club program
T&Cs:

Offer dedicated to meeting organizers

1. The A|Club offer dedicated to meeting organizers, also referred to as “Meeting Planners,” exclusively entitles members of the A|Club Loyalty and A|Club Favorite Guest loyalty program to benefit from A|Club points.
2. Only eligible to earn A|Club points are the physical persons of companies responsible for organizing meetings, conferences and events, event agencies, professional third-party organizers, finder venues and other contacts in a position to organize a meeting, conference or other event professionally at one the participating hotels (persons referred to herein as “Meeting Organizers”).
3. In order to be eligible to earn A|Club points, Meeting Organizers must currently be members of the A|Club Program and must be employed by the company organizing the meeting, conference or event, or by the company that organized or reserved the meeting, conference or event at the time A|Club points are assigned.
4. The Meeting Organizer does not have to attend the meeting in order to receive his or her A|Club points.
5. The following events are considered as eligible for earning points:
- Any reservation of 7 or more rooms as part of a professional event.
- Any event reserved for a group of 7 or more people in a professional context.
- Any reservation of a meeting room, all meal-related expenses, reservation of lodging for a group sold separately or included as part of a Study Day rate, residential seminar and similar events.
6. The following services are not eligible for earning points: sub-contracted services (equipment rentals, presenters…), personnel costs (extra help, technicians…) and extra services paid for directly by participants (mini-bar, etc.).
7. The number of points earned is calculated based on the total bill amount excluding applicable taxes.
8. The points schedule is as follows: 1 point earned for every €2 spent at participating hotels.
9. A|Club points are valid for a period of 12 months (365 consecutive days) following the check-out date. Validity is extended for 365 days each time a hotel stay is recorded on the Member's account (other than Meeting Planners, Courtesy Bonus and Adjustments).
10. This offer is valid every day, for professional events held during the offer's validity period at one of the participating Accor hotels : Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure or all seasons.
11. The number of points earned by the Meeting Organizer is limited to 100,000 points per year.
12. There is no limit on the number of meeting reservations allowed.
13. The loyalty card number or the member card number must be provided by the Meeting Organizer when making the reservation (card number must be included in the contract), or at least before the event.
14. “Double-dipping” is allowed in the following cases:
- Some of the participants of the professional event in question also spend the night at the hotel.
- If said participants are A|Club members and pay their own bill, they are entitled to earn A|Club points. The Meeting Organizer also earns A|Club points for these same hotel nights.
15. The Meeting Organizer is responsible for ensuring that he or she has the legal authorization to participate in this offer with respect to the applicable professional and ethical rules at his or her company, and declares and warrants to Accor, its subsidiaries and agencies, partners and directors, that he or she has informed his or her employer, customers and/or clients about his or her participation in this offer, in particular with respect to the attribution of the personal advantages awarded as described herein. If necessary, the Meeting Organizer agrees to provide proof of said information upon Accor’s first request. If adequate proof is not provided, Accor reserves the right to cancel its participation in the current offer without incurring any liability whatsoever or waiving its other rights and remedies.
16. Accor shall not be held responsible in way for any consequences whatsoever in case the company and its Meeting Organizer do not respect the conditions of this offer.
17. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions for reserved public rates apply.
18. A|Club rewards hotel vouchers and A|Club rewards partner vouchers are not accepted as full or partial payment for professional events such as seminars, conferences, banquets, tourist groups, etc.
19. People who wish to benefit from the “Meeting Planner” offer must first fill-in and sign a registration form.

Last edited by starflyergold; Jan 24, 2011 at 9:21 am Reason: added T&Cs
Old Jan 24, 2011, 9:53 am

Question A-Club points for meetings

Thanks.

But is there no bonus on meeting points for A-Club Platinum & Gold members as there is on accommodation ?

Patrick
Old Jan 24, 2011, 9:55 am
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by itworks
Thanks.

But is there no bonus on meeting points for A-Club Platinum & Gold members as there is on accommodation ?

Patrick
I don't think so.
Old Mar 14, 2011, 3:30 pm

I've booked a room in ibis together with the flight ticket from the airlines itself. can i earn a point??
Old Mar 14, 2011, 3:46 pm
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Welcome to FT and the Accor A-Club forum apiapiaba.

How did you book the hotel?
Old Mar 14, 2011, 4:09 pm

it's a package from malev airlines...return flight + 2night at ibis.

i have a gold card

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.