Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 6, 2015, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
Moderator's Note - All discussions about Kimpton Hotels and the Karma Rewards program have been moved to the IHG Rewards Club Forum:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-rewards-club-intercontinental-ambassador-426/

FlyinHawaiian
Volunteer Moderator
Print Wikipost

Kimpton secret password thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2015, 10:38 am

Is there a new secret password yet?

Thanks.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 10:19 am

Programs: WN A-list CP, IHG plat, Hyatt plat, United Silver, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by pzero
Is there a new secret password yet?

Thanks.
nope
Old Jun 15, 2015, 5:18 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
"Farmer's Market"

Good between June 15 and September 30.
Old Jun 15, 2015, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
"Farmer's Market"

What does it get you?

Is it valid even if you stay at the hotel already started or is it valid only at check-in time?

Thanks.
Old Jun 15, 2015, 6:45 pm

Please take the time to read some of the recent pages in this thread to see what one can get for using it at the time of check in.
Old Jun 15, 2015, 11:15 pm

Programs: GlobalEntry, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
"Farmer's Market"

Awww, come on.....I was just at a Amara last week!
Old Jun 22, 2015, 5:38 pm

Summer 2015 Password at Hotel Monaco Philadelphia got $10 extra Raid the Bar credit.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 12:13 pm

If Kimpton is going to do programs like this, and I hope they continue, they really need to make sure all the properties know what they are going to offer. I have had two stays (Prescott and Sir Francis Drake) and the secret word was acknowledged but I received nothing.

This type of program needs each hotel have something in place (like the spin them wheel of prizes at the Morrison House or a list of awards to choose from) and make sure everyone knows what they are getting...
Old Jun 29, 2015, 1:38 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue, United MP member, Marriott Reward Silver member, IHG, KimptonKarma
Not decided whether to stay at Allegro or Monaco in Chicago in Sept yet, it is budget dependent but great to have password.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 3:02 pm

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle, HHonors Silver, Delta Gold Medallion
I used it at RiverPlace in Portland over the weekend. I received complimentary valet parking, which is normally $33 a night.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by maisiedormouse
Not decided whether to stay at Allegro or Monaco in Chicago in Sept yet, it is budget dependent but great to have password.
Stayed at the Allegro last year and stopped by the Monaco for lunch. Monaco is in a better location closer to most everything. Allegro was nice but that extra walk is sometimes a pain after an entire day of walking.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 12:42 pm

Last secret word:
Stayed at the Sir Francis Drake and I said the word early on in the check-in process. At the end of check-in, I asked if we get anything and they said to go up to the room. We got our welcome amenity, which was maybe nicer than usual? It was a cupcake, some ghirardelli squares, and beer.

This secret word:
We stayed at the Palladian and got nothing. Pretty much the exact same thing as the SFD happened again, except they mixed up our welcome amenity.

We also stayed at the Alexis Seattle and they asked if we had a car (nope), asked if we'd like an in-room movie (nobody wants that!), and then offered us a couple cocktails at the bar which we gladly accepted.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 7:46 am

Programs: BAEC Blue, United MP member, Marriott Reward Silver member, IHG, KimptonKarma
Originally Posted by robertwcook16
Allegro was nice but that extra walk is sometimes a pain after an entire day of walking.
We stayed 2 nights at Allegro in Nov 2009 and Hard Rock hotel in Sept 2011 so I know what you mean about the extra few blocks walk
Old Jul 4, 2015, 8:05 pm

Programs: Currently: UA 1K | Previously: AS MVPG75K, SPG Gold, Kimpton IC, HH Gold
Originally Posted by discflicker
Last secret word:
Stayed at the Sir Francis Drake and I said the word early on in the check-in process. At the end of check-in, I asked if we get anything and they said to go up to the room. We got our welcome amenity, which was maybe nicer than usual? It was a cupcake, some ghirardelli squares, and beer.

This secret word:
We stayed at the Palladian and got nothing. Pretty much the exact same thing as the SFD happened again, except they mixed up our welcome amenity.

We also stayed at the Alexis Seattle and they asked if we had a car (nope), asked if we'd like an in-room movie (nobody wants that!), and then offered us a couple cocktails at the bar which we gladly accepted.
Used the current phrase ("Farmer's Market") at Hotel Vintage Seattle. They were prepared, and had fake flowers in a flower vase, each with a label that describes the 'prize.' They let me just look through them, but none appealed to me. There were some chocolates, wines, etc.

I asked for options, and they asked if I was parking (nope), or interested in an in-room movie (nope). So, they gave me a meal voucher for their restaurant. I stay at this property more frequently than any other Kimpton, so YMMV.
Old Jul 11, 2015, 11:36 am

I received a $25 Room Credit from Ink48.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.