Search

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2015, 5:21 pm

this is a clear racket. kicked out late in my surveys
Old Jan 19, 2015, 11:49 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

Just received $75 in my Paypal account for a follow up phone survey I did about 6 weeks ago on how I use MS Office and about possible future enhancements. ^
Old Jan 19, 2015, 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Just received $75 in my Paypal account for a follow up phone survey I did about 6 weeks ago on how I use MS Office and about possible future enhancements. ^
I do so love those extra little bonuses.
Old Feb 7, 2015, 10:29 pm

I don't understand why this one music survey was not for me. Was in the middle of it and said, "This is not the right survey for you." As always.
Old May 12, 2015, 11:07 am

Is anyone having trouble creating new opinionmiles accounts? I had a great thing goingfor quite a while earning lots and lots of miles, but it seems like today all of a sudden they changed the account setup features. Anyone else encountering problems or maybe I was just flagged?
Old May 18, 2015, 7:50 pm

so do you have to transfer the miles are do they automatically connect with information you enter?

i did my first survey and im a bit confused.
Old May 19, 2015, 3:17 am

Originally Posted by peleincubus
so do you have to transfer the miles are do they automatically connect with information you enter?

i did my first survey and im a bit confused.
That's the beauty of these, the miles post immediately.

The frustration is that if you are lucky , you qualify for 1 out of 4.
Old May 19, 2015, 7:13 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
The first survey though can take 24-48 hours to post directly to your UA account. I think they want to do a brief fraud check to make sure you're not a duplicate account and that you didn't enter garbage into the survey.

After that, it's instant 98%+ of the time.
Old May 19, 2015, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by beachmouse
The first survey though can take 24-48 hours to post directly to your UA account. I think they want to do a brief fraud check to make sure you're not a duplicate account and that you didn't enter garbage into the survey.

After that, it's instant 98%+ of the time.
thanks it was there after a few hours. are there any other sites that do things like this??
Old May 19, 2015, 6:48 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
The same company runs similar programs for Jet Blue and Spirit. Note that you're limited to about five surveys per day among all three programs.

There's also e-Rewards (giant thread on that one in the SPAM subforum) which a lot of airlines and hotels participate in. Checkpoints if you want to do some mobile phone stuff.
Old May 19, 2015, 7:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by toolate
this is a clear racket. kicked out late in my surveys
There is a real problem with surveys that have 5-7 minute "filter" phases up front, then kick you out with no credit for time invested.
Old May 20, 2015, 4:59 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
For the JetBlue program, you get a consolation reward of 10 points if it kicks you out. I suppose it's better than nothing. I haven't done much in the program for United though.
Old May 25, 2015, 11:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by deemkaa (Post # 627)
waste of time, unless you need the miles to keep your account active
Yes, it beats buying something from a shopping partner that you don't really need!
Old May 25, 2015, 11:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
On the other hand, the Opinion Miles Club did not like my sister-in-law's CNMI Post Office Box mailing address. Or maybe it was the fact that I have a mainland IP address:
Thank you for applying to become a member of Opinion Miles Club .
Our system shows that there are issues with the information you have entered and we regret to inform you that your application has been denied.

For further information on this matter please email our helpdesk at: [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in Opinion Miles Club .
I guess this means she doesn't get any points, despite providing Mileage Plus number, birth date, and e-mail address.
Old May 26, 2015, 11:50 am

Programs: UA 1K
I got a call today at work from opinionmiles.

They asked me to confirm my company and job title. Very odd.

I did my first survey in some time last week...I had probably not competed any in 3-4 months. Has anyone else had them call?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.