Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] Austrian: CDG-NRT/SIN 467$cad all-in (330 euros);M booking class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] Austrian: CDG-NRT/SIN 467$cad all-in (330 euros);M booking class

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2006, 6:33 am

Thanks to the OP for the find. This really is an amazing deal, and I hope the ticket will be honored.

I just booked a ticket from CDG to SIN, departing on Monday, December 18 and returning on Wednesday, December 27. Travelocity.com ticketed the itinerary for USD$453.40. However, being based in Europe I had to pay USD$49.95 for shipping the paper ticket and the Travelocity service fee. The total came out ot be USD$503.40. Not too bad I think. BTW the first segment is on a codeshare operated by AF, which is most likely the reason for paper ticket.
Old Jul 9, 2006, 7:34 am

Programs: NW Silver, BD Silver
Originally Posted by PVD1K
However, being based in Europe I had to pay USD$49.95 for shipping the paper ticket and the Travelocity service fee.
It's on expedia.co.uk as well if that would have helped you..

Just use travelocity to find the dates and plug those into expedia.
Of course expedia are the devil so you might be better off with travelocity.

In fact, it might be on travelocity.co.uk as well..
Old Jul 9, 2006, 8:03 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
aua.com

i booked a ticket too, but as i had to fly back on june 2007 , the only option to book it was the aua page directly.
as i booked a similar two years ago with aua, they offered that time a 420 Euro fare at christmas , i think it should be no problem. that time the fare was offered in booking class M too.

as always, i would suggest that nobody starts calling Aua to ask them if they will honor it. in this time frame not many people can use it.
and as it is still there, it will not die until someone calls them to inform them about the glitch, if it is a glitch.

the great thing about this fare is, we can use our e-vouchers. we can earn 100% miles on most mileage programs. the fare on aua.com shows me that i can get my money back for 100Euro if i cancel, and that the dates are changable for 100 Euro. so this is fine for me.

its a great deal for the time you can book it. you can book now a ticket out for december and than come back in june 2007 . thats cool for people who live in asia and wants to visit their families in europe.

thx op!

dp
Old Jul 9, 2006, 9:47 am
Suspended

Programs: Heineken Premium Beer Club
Originally Posted by yw_a330
It's on expedia.co.uk as well if that would have helped you..

Just use travelocity to find the dates and plug those into expedia.
Of course expedia are the devil so you might be better off with travelocity.

In fact, it might be on travelocity.co.uk as well..

Why would anyone book with TC? Do you not remember that Expecia honored many Hilton bookings whilst TC cancelled everything!?
Old Jul 9, 2006, 10:17 am

Programs: No more status...just doing my best in burning my points/miles.
Originally Posted by derpelikan
as always, i would suggest that nobody starts calling Aua to ask them if they will honor it. in this time frame not many people can use it.
and as it is still there, it will not die until someone calls them to inform them about the glitch, if it is a glitch.

its a great deal for the time you can book it. you can book now a ticket out for december and than come back in june 2007 . thats cool for people who live in asia and wants to visit their families in europe.

thx op!

dp
Hmm...Maybe I'll call them to make sure that they know about this fare and hopefully they'll reward me for telling them with a FREE trip! (intended as a joke)

On a more serious note, this works in reverse?
Old Jul 9, 2006, 10:47 am
Suspended

Programs: Heineken Premium Beer Club
Originally Posted by party_boy
Njet. Dream Maps say no.
Old Jul 9, 2006, 11:10 am

Programs: NW Silver, BD Silver
Originally Posted by Heineken
Why would anyone book with TC? Do you not remember that Expecia honored many Hilton bookings whilst TC cancelled everything!?
You had a good experiance with expedia for those bookings.
I had a bad experiance with expedia for something I booked.
Old Jul 9, 2006, 1:38 pm

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Be careful with exactly which flights you book. Some involve codeshares with Air France which would mean no miles for those parts.
Old Jul 9, 2006, 6:26 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
no it wont

Originally Posted by party_boy
Hmm...Maybe I'll call them to make sure that they know about this fare and hopefully they'll reward me for telling them with a FREE trip! (intended as a joke)

but i have yet to fly a business class ticket on tg back to europe, so i will fly back on 1.12.2006 to europe and than start my journey on 25.12 back to asia.

dp
Old Jul 10, 2006, 12:16 am

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Well just booked 2 tickets on expedia on LH!12/23-12/29!CDG-FRA-SIN-FRA-CDG!$454 and change all in!the LH fare is cheaper (only 4euros,but hey,cheaper!) and has a shorter min stay,only 4 days!great!thanks to the OP!
Old Jul 10, 2006, 1:48 am

is this M too

Originally Posted by MACH81
Well just booked 2 tickets on expedia on LH!12/23-12/29!CDG-FRA-SIN-FRA-CDG!$454 and change all in!the LH fare is cheaper (only 4euros,but hey,cheaper!) and has a shorter min stay,only 4 days!great!thanks to the OP!
hi is M too on LH?
i can find the fare but not the bookiing class.

dp
Old Jul 10, 2006, 1:56 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, HH Gold
If you are not based in Europe, how do you take advantage of this fare? Going from US (I'm in the east coast) will cost me a couple hundred dollars. Do you book this ticket now and wait for the winter Europe fare to come? I'm just wondering.
Old Jul 10, 2006, 3:15 am

sure

yes,

i am going to europe at least twice a year or more often.
i booked two tickets, and one of them is reserved for june 2007.

from us its not really interesting for you to use this fare.

dp
Old Jul 10, 2006, 3:48 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by MACH81
it looks that it's full refund and free changes on LH.. very interesting but i don't know if i'll buy one, need to think about it and it's in M class (Eco Flex)

edited: strange, the conditions on AUA.com for this LH tickets are different from the conditions displayed on LH.fr that states

"Economy Flex - Conditions tarifaires

Changes:

The "Flex" ticket is changeable free of charge, as long as the originally booked class is still available. Otherwise, the difference to the next higher available fare will be charged .

Cancellation:

The ticket is fully refundable. In case of partial use, only the residual amount will be refunded."

Last edited by ranskis; Jul 10, 2006 at 4:05 am Reason: strange T&C
Old Jul 10, 2006, 4:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by derpelikan
hi is M too on LH?
i can find the fare but not the bookiing class.

dp
Yes.. but economy on LH? I'd rather go on OS!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.