Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2012, 10:17 pm

Originally Posted by YUKO1023
I think 13717 for "IBM rate is still active, but 13717 for "World Wide Rate" doesn't work anymore.

With "World Wide Rate", We could get 15% off from Hyatt daily rate without company ID. It was good for Park Hyatt in Asia & Eupore because they hardly give us an discount rate like "Advanced Purchase".
13717 still works for properties in Asia -- does this mean a company ID is not required under this rate because the Rate Details says one is required at check-in
Old May 25, 2012, 10:31 pm

Exclamation

Originally Posted by FlyHigh23
13717 still works for properties in Asia -- does this mean a company ID is not required under this rate because the Rate Details says one is required at check-in
A valid Company is required. You by the way can not use "affiliate" Company ID's, that will cause some trouble since the reservation must be made thru an authorized Account from the Mother Company. Just stick with the rules.
Old May 25, 2012, 10:43 pm

Originally Posted by WORDRS83
A valid Company is required. You by the way can not use "affiliate" Company ID's, that will cause some trouble since the reservation must be made thru an authorized Account from the Mother Company. Just stick with the rules.
Where does it say you have to use an authorized account from the company to book the reservation?
Old May 25, 2012, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon
Web check-in is not available in all properties.
https://www.hyattwebin.com/CheckInPa...tingHotels.jsf
Old May 29, 2012, 9:43 pm

Exclamation

Where does it say you have to use an authorized account from the company to book the reservation?
Simply in the corporate contracts.
Old May 30, 2012, 9:01 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by DrDanny
has anyone ever tried making there wife a guest (or whoever) any having them check-in the Hilton government employees rate is great.....
Hilton government rate = Hyatt government = Starwood government rate = Marriott government = etc.

The rate is the same across the board and is based upon per diem for the area. The rules for using that rate vary among the chains. Hyatt hotels rarely ask me for government ID but Hilton are much more strict.
Old May 30, 2012, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by skunker
Hilton government rate = Hyatt government = Starwood government rate = Marriott government = etc.

The rate is the same across the board and is based upon per diem for the area. The rules for using that rate vary among the chains. Hyatt hotels rarely ask me for government ID but Hilton are much more strict.
Are govt rates typically open to contractors with a Government ID -- I think it generally varies between chains
Old May 30, 2012, 4:57 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Are govt rates typically open to contractors with a Government ID -- I think it generally varies between chains
It does vary but most say they cannot be used by contractors. Sometimes there are government contractor rates in addition to the government rate.

For example, at the GH San Diego for June 16th (random date) there are the following rates for a double bed room:
Cali. state GOV: $110
Fed GOV: $133
Fed contractor $150
AP BAR $195.65
AAA $206.10
AAA breakfast $206.10
BAR $229
Old May 31, 2012, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
My company is a government contractor and we are specifically told we can use the rates. I have confirmed this when calling customer service. Apparently, they keep a list of contractors who are able to get the rate. At some hotels, it's better than the lowest available rate, at some it's not.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by TheHak
53424 AmericanTours International
This code seems to show me "Rate is Confidential"
Old Jun 15, 2012, 4:41 pm

If I used the IBM corp code (13717) for a hyatt in chicago, could I check in online the day of then get my room keys from the check in kiosk without having to go to the front desk?
Old Jun 16, 2012, 3:35 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

You mean you don't work for IBM?
Old Jun 16, 2012, 6:42 am
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by rangers32
If I used the IBM corp code (13717) for a hyatt in chicago, could I check in online the day of then get my room keys from the check in kiosk without having to go to the front desk?
That should work.

Or just do it at the front desk. Your chance of problems is approximately zero.

If they ask, depending on your morals, you could always say that your company was just bought by IBM.

Comments on the morals of this are probably par for the course, but not likely to change anyone's opinion.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 7:50 am

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
Originally Posted by Chaikel
This code seems to show me "Rate is Confidential"
Yeah. I wouldn't use it but you could make the reservation and cancel if it isn't the rate you want.

Let us know what you find out!
Old Jun 18, 2012, 9:01 am

Programs: AA EXPLAT, HYATT GLOBALIST, AS75K
anyone have an idea how I can get a discount for Hyatt Berlin for July 1-5?

Rate is 275 euros per night right now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.