Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by peteropny
I'm not a "fan" of this thread but similar threads exist for other hotel companies and car rental companies. Note that we do not manage this thread in any way but its existance provides a focus for people seeking such codes otherwise we'd have new threads every day asking for this information (which would be very annoying).
I understand one can't suppress information nor do I support it. The codes will just show up somewhere.

What I do find annoying is folks publishing their "justification" for using codes they know they are not eligible for as well as folks asking if they will be asked for ID for using the code.

No need to publish "justification" it's up to hotel to enforce. Just because one was not asked for ID last month does mean it's not going to happen this month.

Simply put, if you use the codes you are not entitled to, be prepared to pack rack or walk.

Last edited by seawolf; Nov 1, 2011 at 7:40 am
Old Nov 1, 2011, 11:52 pm

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Originally Posted by seawolf
I understand one can't suppress information nor do I support it. The codes will just show up somewhere.

What I do find annoying is folks publishing their "justification" for using codes they know they are not eligible for as well as folks asking if they will be asked for ID for using the code.

No need to publish "justification" it's up to hotel to enforce. Just because one was not asked for ID last month does mean it's not going to happen this month.

Simply put, if you use the codes you are not entitled to, be prepared to pack rack or walk.
It boils down to if one wants to roll the dice and use a code that they are not entitled to than they should be prepared to accept the slight chance that they may be called on it.

I certainly won't tell anyone to use the codes and don't expect anyone to tell me not to.

I, for one, am not all that interested if some posters approve of my morals or not, hopefully this is not annoying to you.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 12:58 pm

Location: Since the BoSox and ChiSox won it, now it is the Cubs turn to take the Series. Go Cubs Go!
Originally Posted by peteropny
On a side isssue, I have a proposal in with Hyatt about creation of a code for Flyertalk (and milepoint) people - not sure if Hyatt will go for it (they're considering it though).
This would be great! Please let us know if FT & MP members get our own code.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 1:21 am

Can anyone PM me the HSBC corporate code please? Thanks. Joey

Originally Posted by johnwee
Can anyone PM me the UBS or HSBC corporate code please? TIA
Old Nov 6, 2011, 8:08 pm

Programs: Krisflyer (SQ) Gold Membership, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Accor Platinum and Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by joelee70
Can anyone PM me the HSBC corporate code please? Thanks. Joey
You may search the code through the forum
Old Nov 7, 2011, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by gabbai
Obviously a matter of luck. By coincidence I was in the Hyatt Kyiv on May 25, on a pre-booked corporate rate of EUR 220 and I wasn't asked for anything except my AMEX card!
can u give me the corporate code to use in order to get this rate at the Hyatt Kyiv ?
Old Nov 8, 2011, 11:23 pm

Hyatt Singapore

Can anyone provide me Corporate code that works for singapore please? Thanks
Old Nov 9, 2011, 12:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is this turning into code begging thread?
Old Nov 9, 2011, 5:10 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by azepine00
Is this turning into code begging thread?
Has been for a long time
Old Nov 9, 2011, 12:51 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
wish we just had more codes in here.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 1:46 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Question

My company has a dedicated travel website that works like any hotel booking website (such as booking.com) and includes already corporate codes (without displaying them). The company obviously has an agreement with Hyatt since they have corporate codes in many Hyatt (GH Beijing, GH and PH Shanghai, HR Kiev and so on) but I can't obtain the dedicated corporate code for the company. The travel agent says he doesn't have it, in my company no one knows, and the hotel says it's a different code each time I'm booking...

Who's lying? (House MD says everybody lies by the way )
Old Nov 13, 2011, 10:48 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux
My company has a dedicated travel website that works like any hotel booking website (such as booking.com) and includes already corporate codes (without displaying them). The company obviously has an agreement with Hyatt since they have corporate codes in many Hyatt (GH Beijing, GH and PH Shanghai, HR Kiev and so on) but I can't obtain the dedicated corporate code for the company. The travel agent says he doesn't have it, in my company no one knows, and the hotel says it's a different code each time I'm booking...

At least you have that web site to get those good rates.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 4:54 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux

Why does anyone have to be lying? I would guess it is a "blind" code to keep it from being shared, or empoyee use for personal travel, or the rates DO vary, and therefore the code is applicable only to that stay.

We have exactly the same type of website, and there are various codes. They may change due to property, date, business event, etc etc. There are a very few rates that stay constant. I stay in the same hotel at least 12X per year, and it is a property for which we have a very advantageous rate - but it is rarely the same rate on each stay.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 6:42 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Originally Posted by sophiegirl
Why does anyone have to be lying? I would guess it is a "blind" code to keep it from being shared, or empoyee use for personal travel, or the rates DO vary, and therefore the code is applicable only to that stay.

We have exactly the same type of website, and there are various codes. They may change due to property, date, business event, etc etc. There are a very few rates that stay constant. I stay in the same hotel at least 12X per year, and it is a property for which we have a very advantageous rate - but it is rarely the same rate on each stay.

Well, I stay 15-20 times per year in the same property and the rate is always the same (very advantageous, around 40-50% discount). But you're maybe right and there is no code.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 7:17 am

Hyatt Travel Industry rate code

Hi,

Could someone share the Travel Industry code to use on hyatt.com?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.