Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2011, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
It might be interesting to know how much IBM actually spends at Hyatt each year, and if a group of FTers would even come close to matching that..
How about a FT corporate code?
Old Apr 28, 2011, 5:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by antonius66
How about a FT corporate code?
Yes, which is why I said it would be interesting to see if we could generate enough revenue for Hyatt to give us a corporate code that would provide similar discounts.
Old Apr 29, 2011, 10:44 am

My husband's company used to have some excellent negotiated rates at Vendome and Churchill which I was hoping to use later this year. Unfortunately, the slashing of their travel budgets over the past couple of years has resulted in them no longer having negotiated rates at these properties.

I really like the idea of a Flyertalk negotated rate!
Old Apr 29, 2011, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by koctail
.. what annoys me is why do large corporations like IBM obtain significantly lower rates than joe blow like me...
you get a get a much better rate than IBM by using priceline
Old Apr 29, 2011, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DealDetective

I really like the idea of a Flyertalk negotated rate!
A good discount usually requires you to guarantee a certain number of room nights. That's not gonna happen here - FT doesn't have an entity to back this commitment.
The best you can negotiate as FT-like open forum is AAA type of discount.
Old Apr 29, 2011, 2:23 pm

Programs: A little bit of miles and points scattered everywhere
Originally Posted by azepine00
A good discount usually requires you to guarantee a certain number of room nights. That's not gonna happen here - FT doesn't have an entity to back this commitment.
The best you can negotiate as FT-like open forum is AAA type of discount.
I agree with that, but I do think that Hyatt would garner a solid amount of business by offering a FT discount code. If Hyatt did this they would get some very good press here on FT and to my knowledge be the first large hotel/airline to offer such a discount to us. If the discount was decent enough...something greater than AAA discount, they would probably steal some biz from the competition. I belong to other forums where corporations do offer forum members a unique discount. Of course in the matter of minutes that code would be plastered all over fatwallet and slickdeals and no longer be unique.

Last edited by koctail; Apr 29, 2011 at 2:36 pm
Old Apr 29, 2011, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by koctail
I agree with that, but I do think that Hyatt would garner a solid amount of business by offering a FT discount code.
I belong to other forums where corporations do offer forum members a unique discount. Of course in the matter of minutes that code would be plastered all over fatwallet and slickdeals and no longer be unique.
But that should be a good thing - FW and SD can bring in even more business, right? How are FW and SD different from FT in that regard?
Old May 4, 2011, 8:50 am

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
Anyone had problems with corp rates in Vancouver, CA or anywhere else in Canada?
Old May 16, 2011, 2:56 pm

Programs: Marco Polo, Golden Circle, Hyatt Gold, One Pass, SPG, IHC
Smile Kowloon

Hey Guys, does anyon have gooc rate codes for use in Kowloon? Li & Fung seems to have stoped working. Thanks in advance.
Old May 21, 2011, 5:31 am

HI, I am new to the forum so let me first say it is extremely helpful
I just have a quick question. A friend of mine is working at Hyatt, do you think it would be a problem if he reserves a room for me in another Hyatt using his employees discount? If yes, what can be done about it ? Thank you in advance. Cheers!
Old May 21, 2011, 6:14 am

Programs: Krisflyer (SQ) Gold Membership, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Accor Platinum and Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by kristoffmayer
I just have a quick question. A friend of mine is working at Hyatt, do you think it would be a problem if he reserves a room for me in another Hyatt using his employees discount? If yes, what can be done about it ? Thank you in advance. Cheers!
Welcome to Flyertalk,
Well, in my opinion, this will be a problem especially if the Hyatt properties located outside USA since they may ask for (ID). Just paid the normal rate if you do not want risk the game.
Old May 21, 2011, 7:22 am

The Hyatt property is in the USA actually. So there is no way to use his discount? Any idea what the discount rate for family and friends for Hyatt employees is? Thank you again

Last edited by kristoffmayer; May 21, 2011 at 8:39 am
Old May 21, 2011, 7:58 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by kristoffmayer
ask him, its probably a much better answer
Old May 21, 2011, 8:41 am

Of course, he is going to talk to his manager or HR or whatever about it, I just wanted to ask you having in mind most of the people here seem knowledgeable of such deals/tricks(I don't know how to call them ). I just had the impression that in the USA people would not bother to check if you really work for them (having in mind it is not some corporate discount but employees one) and will just thrust you.
Old May 25, 2011, 2:22 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Good morning everyone,

Just FYI, the Hyatt Regency Kiev does require Corporate ID upon check-in. My corporate rate is 220 EUR instead of 410 per night and they were quite insistent on getting the corporate ID. Good thing I had it with me.

By the way, it's the best hotel in town in my opinion. I also stayed at the Intercontinental and it wasn't as good (though still nice of course).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.