Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2011, 4:09 pm

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Originally Posted by ghostboy
Credit Suisse (CS)
Old Feb 1, 2011, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by anandrag
Credit Suisse (CS)
Thank you.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 6:33 pm

Programs: UA MM/1K, SPG Lifetime Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, Natl Exec Elite
You may have a Corporate Code without knowing it

While staying at a corporate rate at the Andaz West Hollywood (one of the few Hyatts on my company "approved list"), I asked the CSR for the corporate code the stay was booked under. My company does NOT have a chainwide deal with Hyatt. Turns out that this code gives me good rates at a number of other Hyatts too - and the '"Worldwide rate" info references my company's name. This is a great find for me: no issue using a code I'm not entitled to, and good rates. Not always as good as, say, the IBM rate -but low enough to let me stay at the Andaz on Fifth without violating maximum per-night rules. Will make Diamond requal a lay-up!

Moral of the story: if you work for a company and have a decent rate at a specific Hyatt, try asking them for your corporate code, and see if it works more universally. You might have a legitimate corp code without even knowing it.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:57 am

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Originally Posted by Blick
Unfortunately, these codes do not work in the states. What's even worse is that after entering the code the prices go up.
Not at all my experience. I have used the IBM rate at a few properties and found the difference to be substantial.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 12:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium

Last edited by FriendlySkies; Nov 8, 2011 at 11:27 pm
Old Feb 2, 2011, 1:10 pm

Any codes for Tokyo?

Looking to book PH or GH
Old Feb 2, 2011, 1:16 pm

Programs: LH HON,AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, and a few more
Looking to book PH or GH
IBM code works there very well if you are an employee. They will ask for ID and if you dont have one its gonna be a problem.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 1:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Looking to book PH or GH
You can try IBM, but if you are without the IBM ID, it sounds like they'll charge you the difference.. Most domestic hotels don't ask for ID, but I've heard that INTL are very strict.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
You can try IBM, but if you are without the IBM ID, it sounds like they'll charge you the difference.. Most domestic hotels don't ask for ID, but I've heard that INTL are very strict.
You're correct most larger domestic hotels dont ask for ID, but you probaly will be ask if the room cost $500 due to a conference and you get the room for $90. Almost all international properties wanna see an ID and will most likely charge the difference or might even charge the rack rate which could be several hundred dollars more than the daily rate. The best thing is paying the rate you are supposed to pay.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 3:04 pm

Programs: UA, AA, NWA, Hilton, Starwood, Marriott
For international travel, Costco rate (13365) might help a little bit. It's about the same as prepaid rate, but refundable.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 3:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by roadwarrior365
The best thing is paying the rate you are supposed to pay.
lol
please define the rate I'm supposed to pay?
Old Feb 3, 2011, 8:38 am
thc

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum
Originally Posted by Blick
Unfortunately, these codes do not work in the states. What's even worse is that after entering the code the prices go up.
It really varies by property and the timing. At some properties, the corporate rate is higher than the regular rate. Sometimes, it's lower.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
lol
Whatever the lowest rate is you can use without using a corperate code your not entitled to.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 1:00 pm
Suspended

Whatever the lowest rate is you can use without using a corperate code your not entitled to.

Old Feb 4, 2011, 11:32 am

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
lol
You can choose to use or not use these codes as you see fit.

If it will save me money with little downside, I will more often than not roll the dice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.