Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Nov 5, 2023, 5:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Jul 4, 2009, 2:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by nissan motor
sweeet what is the credit suisse code please?
The only time I used the CS code was when I was at the Grand Hyatt HK, and was there with a friend who happened to work for CS.

They asked for my business card at check in and they were fine when my friend presented his ID even though the res was in my name.

I have never attempted to try that ever again.
Old Jul 4, 2009, 2:56 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
The only time I used the CS code was when I was at the Grand Hyatt HK, and was there with a friend who happened to work for CS.

They asked for my business card at check in and they were fine when my friend presented his ID even though the res was in my name.

I have never attempted to try that ever again.
I've had this a few times. When in HK and traveling on a partner/customer rate I'll have someone from the partner/customer meet me when checking in.
Old Jul 5, 2009, 11:41 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by yosithezet
I've had this a few times. When in HK and traveling on a partner/customer rate I'll have someone from the partner/customer meet me when checking in.
When the above kind of arrangement isn't likely/desired/possible, I've sometimes showed part of email correspondence or actual correspondence sent by an employee from the company in order to satisfy check-in reps' concerns about the use of the corporate code.
Old Jul 6, 2009, 2:09 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by GUWonder
When the above kind of arrangement isn't likely/desired/possible, I've sometimes showed part of email correspondence or actual correspondence sent by an employee from the company in order to satisfy check-in reps' concerns about the use of the corporate code.
I tried this in Montreal once when the partner actually made the flights and reservations and everything for me. They put me on rack rate until one of the folks from the partner company arrived to check in and showed their ID.
Old Jul 16, 2009, 2:04 am

Programs: Hyatt Gold
Any Hyatt HR People Around?

As a previous employee of Hyatt, I was lucky enough to be able to stay for free at several properties. At the time, the reservations had to be done through the HR office in some kind of offline (ish) type fashion to check properties and dates, etc. Is there any way to be able to get a deal now? Are the rooms still free for employees? If so, how is this done (some type of company eyes only deal?)
If not, is there a Hyatt employee rate now? (what are the specifics if this is the case)
Thanks,
Wishing I could still say I was their employee!
Julie
Old Jul 27, 2009, 12:04 am

Do you know of any promo codes?

Any promo codes? I am looking for even more of a discount than they are already offering. Downtown Denver, Colorado
thanks
Old Jul 27, 2009, 5:03 pm

Programs: SPG, HH, AA, UA, BD, Hyatt, TYP
If you read threads, you're sure to find out about various promotions going on. Search the hyatt site and you are bound to find something.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 11:25 am

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Hyatt.com

Newcomer to Hyatt board. Focused on other hotel programs more over last few years but decided to give Hyatt a try. Some nice hotels globally so worth spending some nights there for future redemption.

Was looking for a thread (sticky) with consolidated promo codes for hyatt.com. Is there such a thing? If not, are there any codes that are good to use? I will mainly stay at Hyatt in New Delhi
Old Oct 27, 2009, 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by BirdInCage
As a previous employee of Hyatt, I was lucky enough to be able to stay for free at several properties. At the time, the reservations had to be done through the HR office in some kind of offline (ish) type fashion to check properties and dates, etc. Is there any way to be able to get a deal now? Are the rooms still free for employees? If so, how is this done (some type of company eyes only deal?)
If not, is there a Hyatt employee rate now? (what are the specifics if this is the case)
Thanks,
Wishing I could still say I was their employee!
Julie
not sure if this will get you hired

just to quickly answer it... there's an employee rate and a family and friends rate that are both bookable online. complimentary stays you should be familiar with as a former employee yourself...
Old Oct 27, 2009, 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by BETA
We may have an issue of semantics regarding the travelzoo code. Often when Travelzoo has a special rate for a Hyatt Hotel that rate is also shown in the "Special Offers" section for the particular hotel on the Hyatt Website. The code for the comparable "Special Offer" is 13147 which is often referred to as the Travelzoo code. As this code is available on the website, it gets both stay credit and points. At least, this is my impression.
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Your impression is correct.
Travelzoo rates should not be eligible for stay credits or points, however some properties rate might have screwed up rates in their system.

Note that some properties do not have automatic GP credit but will have to enter your info manually, in that case you'll almost certainly not get credit.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:21 am

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, AA 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
LTO110 - Stay from 11/27/09

LTO110 - Reserve now - Stay from 11/27/09

Welcome to up to 30% off.

Reserve now and save.

Welcome to an impromptu third honeymoon. Welcome to a round of golf on a course designed by the pros. Welcome to a weekend of warm sand and sun with your family. Whatever your reason, create a getaway of your very own and save up to 30% on the Hyatt Daily Rate.

Reserve now.

Terms & Conditions:

Limited Time Offer valid at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide. Offer not valid at Hyatt Place or Hyatt Summerfield Suites. Booking and stay requirements vary as listed above. Full non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking. Offer is for a limited time only. Discount is off the Hyatt Daily Rate for the room type requested at time of booking. Discount is for standard accommodations, and requires a 7-day advance purchase at hotels in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia/Pacific, Latin America, Park Hyatt hotels and Andaz hotels worldwide. Starting November 27, 2009, hotels in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia/Pacific, Latin America, Park Hyatt hotels and Andaz hotels worldwide will begin accepting reservations for the discount. Rates and participation may vary by property and date of arrival. For a complete list of participating hotels, visit www.hyatt.com. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid for groups or conventions and may not be combined with any other promotional offers. All hotel reservations must be made via hyatt.com or by calling 800 233 1234 and requesting offer code LTO110. Offer excludes service charges, taxes and other incidental expenses. Other restrictions may apply. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. Additional charges apply to room type upgrades. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Global Hyatt Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz™, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt Summerfield Suites™ and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. © 2009 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:49 am

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, AA 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Red face

As discussed over in the new sticky, this appears to be announced, but not loaded yet. Apologies for any ruckus this creates. (I posted here because I was working through codes here when I stumbled on the offer sidebar on the HR Chesapeake site.)
Old Nov 10, 2009, 4:25 pm

Programs: MH Enrich, VS FC, HH Gold, PC, SPG Gold, Marco Polo Gold, Accor Plat
Hi,

ANy ideas when this will be loaded? And does it apply to Hyatt Regency Tokyo and Park Hyatt Tokyo? During stays in Jan 2010.

Cheers,
K.

Originally Posted by Firewind
As discussed over in the new sticky, this appears to be announced, but not loaded yet. Apologies for any ruckus this creates. (I posted here because I was working through codes here when I stumbled on the offer sidebar on the HR Chesapeake site.)
Old Nov 11, 2009, 11:40 am

Programs: status-less.
I have a reservation in DC this weekend (11/14) and the LTO110 code showed up for it when I rechecked availability/rates. A call to GP customer service verified the rate and dropped the price 10% below what I'd previously booked. It does require a bit of clicking about on the site, but it's there. Under 'reservations', hit 'specials & packages', then the 'hyatt special offers' tab. The link to the LTO110 rate is the fourth one down.

Or you could just try jumping directly to

http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/specials/...hy_lto110_cobf

and see if that works.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 12:47 pm

It seems that as of yet the LTO110 does not work at most places, or end up higher than other rates. Is the suggestion to to call Hyatt and ask for LTO110 rate?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.