Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2012, 9:27 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I think using points (15000 a night) is your only other option.... You waited too long and now the rates are high and will remain at this level I'm afraid.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:38 am

Programs: AA EXPLAT, HYATT GLOBALIST, AS75K
15K points doesn't sound bad. Thanks for your great help.

1) Do I get all the hyatt amenities and club lounge access as a diamond?

2) Can you do this online or do I have to call? (I can't seem to find a way to do it online at hyatt.com)

(and the reason I waited too long as I'm trying to book a last minute award ticket to either Berlin/Hamburg at Grand Hyatt Hamburg/Dublin (no idea where to stay) on LH in first or biz and haven't seen availability yet)
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:44 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

It's easily done online (I checked availability before my post) and you get all the Diamond privileges (and most likely an upgrade to a Club room).

Just log-in to your GP account at goldpassport.hyatt.com and then choose Redeeming Points / Free Nights and on that page choose Standard Rooms.... / Reserve. Then choose the location of the hotel, pick the hotel and then the dates. You should be all set....

And yes... waiting for award availability is always tricky. Something probably will be available soon (or ir might not since vacations are starting around that time). But you can always cancel the hotel reservation if you cannot find a flight.

Last edited by RTW1; Jun 18, 2012 at 10:49 am
Old Jun 18, 2012, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by RTW1
It's easily done online (I checked availability before my post) and you get all the Diamond privileges (and most likely an upgrade to a Club room).

Just log-in to your GP account at goldpassport.hyatt.com and then choose Redeeming Points / Free Nights and on that page choose Standard Rooms.... / Reserve. Then choose the location of the hotel, pick the hotel and then the dates. You should be all set....

And yes... waiting for award availability is always tricky. Something probably will be available soon (or ir might not since vacations are starting around that time). But you can always cancel the hotel reservation if you cannot find a flight.
Thanks so much! If I can't get to Dublin, trying to figure out whether Hamburg (can stay at Grand Hyatt Hamburg 4 nights for 660 euros) or Berlin (60K points for four nights at Grand Hyatt Berlin) and what I want to do: horse racing/betting shops; football watching/matches, enjoying food, etc.

thanks again!
Old Jun 22, 2012, 3:05 pm

I found a great deal with the IBM code about a 100 dollars off the rate at the Hyatt Regency Chicago at Wacker Dr. Anybody stay here with the IBM Code? Any problems?

Last edited by rangers32; Jun 22, 2012 at 3:28 pm
Old Jun 24, 2012, 4:56 pm

bump?
Old Jun 24, 2012, 10:15 pm
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by rangers32
I found a great deal with the IBM code about a 100 dollars off the rate at the Hyatt Regency Chicago at Wacker Dr. Anybody stay here with the IBM Code? Any problems?
No and no. See my post from 6/16. And my advice is to stop worrying like a felon and just assume it will work. The way this is going you will show up sweating and confess as soon as they ask if something is wrong.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by stc
No and no. See my post from 6/16. And my advice is to stop worrying like a felon and just assume it will work. The way this is going you will show up sweating and confess as soon as they ask if something is wrong.
LOL!

Actually, it sounds like this is how it'll play out:

Hyatt Clerk: Hello, sir, and welcome. Can I have you name the reservation is under?

Rangers32: I'm not IBM. I don't know IBM. I once owned a IBM PC but hated it. Please forgive me. I don't want to go to jail. My dog is in the pound. And I can't remember my ATM pin code. But the Dodgers yesterday, 6-4. So Life is Good.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 5:04 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by ThreeA4Me
LOL!

Hyatt Clerk: Hello, sir, and welcome. Can I have you name the reservation is under?

Rangers32: I'm not IBM. I don't know IBM. I once owned a IBM PC but hated it. Please forgive me. I don't want to go to jail. My dog is in the pound. And I can't remember my ATM pin code. But the Dodgers yesterday, 6-4. So Life is Good.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 11:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hyatt Plat
Used a costco rate in Osaka, did not bring my Costco card (which I really do have) and they asked me for it.

I could not produce it and they said they may have to charge me a higher rate so they made some calls and told me that they will make a one time exception because there are costcos in Japan (which I did not know prior to the stay)

Also charged me extra for a 2nd person since I only put 1 guest in my reservation
Old Jun 29, 2012, 6:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by indo79
Used a costco rate in Osaka, did not bring my Costco card (which I really do have) and they asked me for it.

I could not produce it and they said they may have to charge me a higher rate so they made some calls and told me that they will make a one time exception because there are costcos in Japan (which I did not know prior to the stay)

Also charged me extra for a 2nd person since I only put 1 guest in my reservation
I just went online and printed out a confirmation of my membership and that always sufficed in a similar situation
Old Jun 29, 2012, 10:48 am

Programs: Hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by indo79

If there is a chance you might return in the future, I would e-mail a copy of your Costco membership to the person who made a one time exception so there is no question about your integrity. The hotel keeps a profile of any issues during your stay for at least two years.
Also I'd be interested to know what the hotel charged you per night for that second person?
Old Jul 5, 2012, 2:52 am

Originally Posted by ThreeA4Me
LOL!

A little harsh no? It's my first time and I just want to be sure.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 6:18 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
A little harsh no? It's my first time and I just want to be sure.
IMO no it wasn't
Old Jul 9, 2012, 7:38 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Checked in last night, due to rate code sent directly to counter. Asked for ID, yes I had mine with my ugly picture on it. Out of curiosity, I asked what would have happened, had I forgot my ID? No problem we would just call central reservations and have them look up your stay history to verify you have been verified recently and notated your account of the stay, then verified with the company by fax in the morning. Oh, so even without my ID, I could have gotten the rate last night. In the past I have never been asked, but here lately, it has been almost every single time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.