Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2012, 5:04 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by travelkid
Thats a new one. For business only. Normally employees are free to use their corp rates while on vacation.

I've also never seen Business card required; I've seen ID required but not BC

So what is to prevent that employee from providing his/her BC on vacation. its not like they can tell
Old Nov 20, 2012, 8:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt, SPG, Hilton, AA, UA
Its been asked before, but I haven't seen it answered. What is the deal with the 53424 Rate which is apparently for Amer Tours International (probably www.americantours.com)? Anyway doing a search for rates at the Hyatt House in Santa Clara, CA I see only "Rate is Confidential" instead of a price per day...

I saw one earlier post where the guy actually made a dummy booking and saw only a $1 charge on his credit card, presumably before checkout anyway.

The best rate I can otherwise find at this hotel BTW is for Toshiba at $170 (24hr cancel) which is second only to Samsung at $175. Still haven't found a Cisco or HP rate code in this thread though so can't be sure. Would have expected them to be around $159 and they're close by...
Old Nov 20, 2012, 9:09 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by Fanfoot
Its been asked before, but I haven't seen it answered. What is the deal with the 53424 Rate which is apparently for Amer Tours International (probably www.americantours.com)? Anyway doing a search for rates at the Hyatt House in Santa Clara, CA I see only "Rate is Confidential" instead of a price per day...

I saw one earlier post where the guy actually made a dummy booking and saw only a $1 charge on his credit card, presumably before checkout anyway.

The best rate I can otherwise find at this hotel BTW is for Toshiba at $170 (24hr cancel) which is second only to Samsung at $175. Still haven't found a Cisco or HP rate code in this thread though so can't be sure. Would have expected them to be around $159 and they're close by...
ATI is an FIT account that is typically direct billed. i would not touch that one......
Old Nov 21, 2012, 2:48 am

Originally Posted by Fanfoot

Try 01281 on for size.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 9:38 am

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Originally Posted by hengestone
Try 01281 on for size.
This is for the Make a Wish Foundation.

Karma might come into play in this instance.

Unless of course you donated a percentage of your savings to the foundation....

Last edited by Vinodavid; Nov 21, 2012 at 10:27 am
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:33 am

- Valid for Make a Wish Foundation
employees traveling on Make a Wish
business.
- Guest must provide CR number.
- Guest must provide employee ID or a Make
A Wish Foundation business card at c/i.

what is a CR number ?
Old Nov 21, 2012, 3:25 pm

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Originally Posted by cs1985
- Valid for Make a Wish Foundation
employees traveling on Make a Wish
business.
- Guest must provide CR number.
- Guest must provide employee ID or a Make
A Wish Foundation business card at c/i.

what is a CR number ?
Maybe a "Central Reservation" number?
Old Nov 25, 2012, 10:41 am

anybody use this make a wish code with success
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:07 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by flowerboy
anybody use this make a wish code with success
Could be wrong, but am guessing that any FT'er who "successfully" used this code without being entitled to it is not going to ante up to that fact.

There comes a point when it is no longer about the savings...
Old Nov 25, 2012, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sophiegirl
Could be wrong, but am guessing that any FT'er who "successfully" used this code without being entitled to it is not going to ante up to that fact.
I think it's more useful as a reference point in negotiations...to have an idea of how low the hotel is willing to go.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 1:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by hailstorm
I think it's more useful as a reference point in negotiations...to have an idea of how low the hotel is willing to go.
I don't use the company codes (except for one particular property next to one of our offices which uses a city chamber of commerce code) as our government auditors would be rather cross about me doing that. In some states, I'm entitled to use the Government rate, and then I do use that.

But back in the early days of Priceline, many properties of different brands would set their NYOP rate to either the government rate or the airline pilot/FA rate. So it is useful information to know.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 5:09 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by ElmhurstNick
I don't use the company codes (except for one particular property next to one of our offices which uses a city chamber of commerce code) as our government auditors would be rather cross about me doing that. In some states, I'm entitled to use the Government rate, and then I do use that.

But back in the early days of Priceline, many properties of different brands would set their NYOP rate to either the government rate or the airline pilot/FA rate. So it is useful information to know.
I absolutely agree. But IMO, the "Make A Wish" code is a set up for completely different circumstances....both in usage, and for comparison.

TEHO, of course.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 7:11 am
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

So true. I agree with these wise words.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by dayone
So true. I agree with these wise words.
And what would that point be?
Old Dec 2, 2012, 5:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by hailstorm
And what would that point be?
When you consider attempting to use the Make a Wish Foundation corp code when you aren't eligible for it, you have reached "that point". At least for some of us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.