Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2017, 2:41 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by celerius
Thank you. Nice name by the way
No problem. There was a lot of angst back in January about whether Total Rewards Diamond was going to be renewed for this year. So, it's best to set your expectations appropriately.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
No problem. There was a lot of angst back in January about whether Total Rewards Diamond was going to be renewed for this year. So, it's best to set your expectations appropriately.
Fun times they were, too. Take it for what it is and keep your toes crossed.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 9:53 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Virgin Gold
I'm torn with whether or not to stay with founders card, my status is up for renewal in the next week. I really don't make use of it that much at all being in the UK, so i can see that its incredible value especially with all the CET savings that can be made but i can't really take advantage of it.

So i guess my question would be, do you see this programme increasing its size and scope and ultimately price tag much further so i can just about break even in the mean time locked in at this $295 a year rate and with an increased range of benefits in a few years time that's worth sticking around for?
Old Jul 22, 2017, 12:27 am

I keep trying to get someone on their end to realize it's not just planes they should play with.

But they just don't seem to want to partner with Amtrak.
Old Aug 30, 2017, 10:21 am

I'm on the trial right now. I have a deal that expires tomorrow to upgrade. CET is one of the benefits I like.

So my question is, if it can get answered in time, has anyone gotten an offer for a free cruise with the Diamond status that comes through Founderscard? That's a huge value for me.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by PRoth59
has anyone gotten an offer for a free cruise with the Diamond status that comes through Founderscard? That's a huge value for me.
I think the cruise is a seven stars benefit, not Diamond.

http://www.totalrewards.com/sevenstars
Old Aug 31, 2017, 11:59 am

Programs: DL PM
There are free cruise offers fairly often depending on play. I used to get them all the time, but my play has dropped off and I haven't received one in quite a while. I would not expect to get a free cruise offer with Diamond through Founders Card.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 12:43 pm

Cruise, no. Atlantis Bahamas, yes.
Old Sep 4, 2017, 6:27 pm

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
I can't bring myself to take advantage of the Atlantis trip. The thing is too damn expensive once you get there.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 9:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: Marriott, Delta, United, AA
Caesars diamond member, but i have like no rewards credits at the moment. I am heading to AC for a few days. To enter the diamond lounges you need $10 in rewards credits, they wont let you pay cash.

Any interesting ideas to get some reward credits so i can enter on arrival? I guess there is the online partners shopping option?

Thru pure play, It can take longer then you want to earn $10 in reward credits and when i first arrive i love to hit the diamond lounge, don't want to need to wait till day 2 etc. AC has some amazing diamond lounges but when you first arrive can be tricky as you need $10 in rewards points as a fee unlike in Las Vegas or Tahoe where they are are free
Old Sep 5, 2017, 11:53 pm

Anyone know a way to get a Founder Club for under $495? Seems like that is the current referral price.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by bdlman
Caesars diamond member, but i have like no rewards credits at the moment. I am heading to AC for a few days. To enter the diamond lounges you need $10 in rewards credits, they wont let you pay cash.

Any interesting ideas to get some reward credits so i can enter on arrival? I guess there is the online partners shopping option?

Thru pure play, It can take longer then you want to earn $10 in reward credits and when i first arrive i love to hit the diamond lounge, don't want to need to wait till day 2 etc. AC has some amazing diamond lounges but when you first arrive can be tricky as you need $10 in rewards points as a fee unlike in Las Vegas or Tahoe where they are are free
Yeah, that's always the sticky part. I have the Harrah's outside of Philly where I usually end up burning my credits grabbing food there (Diamond Lounge is free access, but I'm usually there when they're closed), but after going to the Diamond Lounges at Harrah's and Caesars, I've made the plan to just save them for AC trips.

Since Social Rewards ended, there aren't many ways to easily build up RCs outside of playing. The TR Marketplace and TR Dining will net you some credits, but at 1RC per $1, plus a not immediate deposit, it's not a viable option other than to keep RCs alive. Only advice is to plan around multiplier days. Even 3X is helpful. Otherwise, charge everthing to your room to get TCs and RCs.

Good luck!
Old Sep 6, 2017, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
Anyone know a way to get a Founder Club for under $495? Seems like that is the current referral price.
Wait for a promotional period. They always come about every few months.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 10:19 am
Original Poster

If you do NOT renew, Caesars Diamond ENDS IMMEDIATELY

A friend contacted me a week+ ago, he had let his FC membership lapse. His Caesars status was downgraded back to gold immediately. It seems FC now gives Caesars a list of folks to downgrade. Previously, it was believed that even if your FC membership ended the Caesars Diamond Status was good until the end of the Caesars Membership Year (currently 31 January 2018).

I have NOT confirmed this personally with FoundersCard; but I believe this person's story to be accurate.

Just keep this in mind with regard to your FC status match to Caesars Diamond.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 10:27 am

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by bdlman

Not quick but you can get the TR Visa card. 1 RC per $1 spend (2x on gas/groceries/ airlines, 5x at TR destinations). Their current sign up bonus also give 10,000 RC's with $750 spend in first 90 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.