Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Currently closed] AF arrivals lounge in CDG 2C

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2004, 6:55 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
I'm flying in to CDG from EWR in paid J. Does anyone know what terminal I will arrive into? Will I be able to shower?

I have a connection down to BCN later in the morning.
Old May 26, 2004, 1:41 am

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Flights to BCN usually depart from Terminal 2F, sorry don't know about about EWR
Old May 26, 2004, 12:59 pm

Programs: Junior Jet Club
This week EWR flights have been arriving at 2F and JFK at 2C, but the bulletin said this is for now, and can change in the future. The lounge in 2F has showers if you have eligible access based on yr BCN flight.
Old Jun 2, 2004, 7:59 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
Bump

Is this open yet?
Old Jun 2, 2004, 11:08 pm

The 2C lounge has been relegated to the "Corporate Distinction" program members which is the reason for the closure.
Old Jun 3, 2004, 11:00 am
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
Originally Posted by PHLFlyer
The 2C lounge has been relegated to the "Corporate Distinction" program members which is the reason for the closure.
whoa! is this a permanent change? So, F+ Red loses its value (to be honest, this was one of the only real advantages of getting red).

No more arrivals lounge? That would indeed suck. Does AA still have such a lounge at CDG?
Old Jun 3, 2004, 7:39 pm

Programs: AA 2MM
AA arrivals lounge

Originally Posted by dctorres
Does AA still have such a lounge at CDG?
It does, terminal 2-A, IIRC in the vicinity of gate 5.
Old Jun 3, 2004, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by dctorres
whoa! is this a permanent change? So, F+ Red loses its value (to be honest, this was one of the only real advantages of getting red).

No more arrivals lounge? That would indeed suck. Does AA still have such a lounge at CDG?
My understanding is that this is a temporary situation due to the Terminal E closure.
Old Jun 4, 2004, 6:34 am
In Memoriam

MDSD, PHLFlyer, thanks for your replies, I appreciate it. I do hope it is temporary and back to normal soon.
Old Jun 17, 2004, 11:49 am

Unhappy

Still closed as of June 16th...
Old Jul 12, 2004, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, DL DIrt Medallion
Any word on whether this lounge has reopened or will reopen soon?
Old Jul 12, 2004, 2:22 pm
In Memoriam

Originally Posted by SRQ Guy
Any word on whether this lounge has reopened or will reopen soon?
Just hopped on to my F+ account and in the same section featuring info on changing electronic/paper statements, I saw the following:

Fell fresh and relax after landing in Paris CDG in our private Arrival lounge

This would logically lead me to believe that it was open, however, reality indicates that it probably is not. Anyone have any updates?

[On another note, what's up with a $2400 flight (Tempo) from IAD to CDG in September??]
Old Sep 1, 2004, 2:51 pm
Len

Another Q re: Arrivals Lounge in CDG

I'm flying LAX-CDG tomorrow in business class, arriving at 17:30. I've a connecting flight via EasyJet to Nice at 21:45.

It's my understanding that the arrival's lounge at CDG closes at 14:00. Is that correct? Basically, I have 4+ hours layover at CDG and would rather spend it in a lounge.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Old Sep 1, 2004, 10:14 pm

Programs: AFKL Plat STE+ (LT), OZ Diam+ *G (LT), QF Gold OWS (LTG 83%)
exact, open 5AM to 2PM.
You could have tried to go to AF departure lounge, if you had an AF CDG-NICE ticket...
Old Sep 13, 2004, 2:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Arrival lounge at CDG?

I just made Rouge for the first time and I have a LYS-CDG-LAX-CDG-LYS flight coming up, booked in economy. I assume on my outbound from CDG I use the normal biz lounge in T2. And I guess I can use the DL lounge at LAX, right? But can I use the Arrivals lounge at CDG on the way back, given that I will transit to LYS? Where is the lounge? Are showers readily available?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.