Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT CLOSED 20-24 NOV for systems upgrade (now BACK)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT CLOSED 20-24 NOV for systems upgrade (now BACK)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2014, 10:04 am

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by Eric Yim
I used this link and tried to claims my miles however the results turned out to be "The company you have selected is not operating airline for this flight"
I'm quite sure that I filled in the right information and I double-checked all the numbers again and again. Has anyone succeeded in retroclaim the miles?
Today may not be the best day to try this. I have consistently had success on the rare occasions I had to try (although once it took an additional e-mail to customer support).
Old Nov 24, 2014, 10:04 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
It's still 24 November- and I'm not sure I can recall any massive IT upgrades being flawless. Good luck to all, and be patient...
Old Nov 24, 2014, 10:13 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by ObserverA3
Today may not be the best day to try this. I have consistently had success on the rare occasions I had to try (although once it took an additional e-mail to customer support).
Not only that, the request could end up anywhere given you're using the web developer's site! Clearly, seeing how it looks up the data, some functions are reading M&B's 'live' database directly - but it's very likely that others are using a dummy version that will be deleted without the new data being transferred into the live version.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 12:16 pm

Programs: Hilton Dia, PC Plat, Accor Plat, Marriott Gold, LH Senator, FB Gold, Hertz 5*
New website

Finally, new Miles and Bonus is up and running. Its not fast, but still ok, you can get there directly :
https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/

and even login works

Details about new program :
https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...ms-conditions/

Have fun
Old Nov 24, 2014, 12:25 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Guys, do *not* expect any meaningful, correct, data on a development website that is not even hosted on the Aegean domain. In fact, how do you know this is actually a development website and not an imitation - to which you have now posted your login details?

Be careful. This is the kind of construction that allows accounts get 'hacked' and emptied! (Not saying that's actually the case here, but be very careful giving login details to a 3rd party!)
Old Nov 24, 2014, 12:55 pm

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by Xandrios
Guys, do *not* expect any meaningful, correct, data on a development website that is not even hosted on the Aegean domain. In fact, how do you know this is actually a development website and not an imitation - to which you have now posted your login details?

Be careful. This is the kind of construction that allows accounts get 'hacked' and emptied! (Not saying that's actually the case here, but be very careful giving login details to a 3rd party!)
Whilst I agree with your warning in general, I don't believe there is any reason for concern in this particular case. I provided my account no. and password to this site - in return, I received my name and M&B account details, all of them correct. So either my account or the website were hacked before, or the website is genuine.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 12:59 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I agree, but you didn't know that before entering your number and password. In this case it's obvious fine, so no worries. Just a general warning after so many people seemingly without hesitation provide their password
Old Nov 24, 2014, 1:28 pm

Programs: A3*G, BAEC Gold
Can anybody direct me to the login form? I can't see to find it!
Old Nov 24, 2014, 1:38 pm

Programs: Hilton Dia, PC Plat, Accor Plat, Marriott Gold, LH Senator, FB Gold, Hertz 5*
Was on the top right corner of the main https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/, gone for now
Old Nov 24, 2014, 1:43 pm

I see. It's an iFrame that wasn't loading. It's there now.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 1:52 pm

And now I'm getting error messages in Turkish! (Bu sayfaya sadece yetkili kullanicilar erisebilir)
Old Nov 24, 2014, 2:51 pm

I can log in. But once I try to access anything in my account, I get logged out again.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 3:41 pm

Programs: Aegean Gold, United Silver, Hyatt Platinum, Fairmont Platinum
Originally Posted by sokolov
I can log in. But once I try to access anything in my account, I get logged out again.
Same here. I just chalk it up to new system bugs.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 5:44 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
hmmm I can not login either. There is no login on the top right corner.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 6:41 pm

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
I find it funny that the page which shows their Star Alliance Partners shows the logo for 'Egyptair Maintenance and Engineering' as opposed to the normal Egyptair logo. Surely somebody could have double checked...?

And when I clicked on 'My Account', I get some 'HTTP Status 500' error message and then the ability to login was taken away.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.