Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT CLOSED 20-24 NOV for systems upgrade (now BACK)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT CLOSED 20-24 NOV for systems upgrade (now BACK)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2014, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by kanor
Not to mention that the reps for this forum should be battle trained veterans to cope mentally with the "nice" and "reasonable" people around here.
Lol.... I think in general most educated FT members know how to conduct themselves and Reps from Airlines build up a picture quickly of those who to liaise with and who are deemed not worthy of their time. Reminds me of a good friend of mine who did a short stint at BMI and often were itching to reply on some BMI threads yet had to bite their tongue. A thick skin is certainly a criteria for both Reps and members.

Telling someone they suck does not normally get you on the A list
Old Nov 27, 2014, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by DELLAS
Reminds me of a good friend of mine who did a short stint at BMI and often were itching to reply on some BMI threads yet had to bite their tongue.
Hopefully they didn't also burn their tongue on those infamous bmi molten lava-like cheese toasties!!!
Old Nov 27, 2014, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by DELLAS
...Telling someone they suck does not normally get you on the A list
And this, about 5 times in 7 posts by the same FTer...
Old Nov 27, 2014, 10:13 am

Has anyone seen a link on the new site to retro-claim miles? I don't seem to be able to find it.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by flyer05
Has anyone seen a link on the new site to retro-claim miles? I don't seem to be able to find it.
https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...ing-air-miles/
(currently it's still hidden, so I would suggest you to wait)
Old Nov 27, 2014, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Has anyone been able to set up a Together Account, or even send an invite?
Old Nov 28, 2014, 4:05 am
Suspended

Why don`t they communicate when their system will be functioning?

I can login. But besides the small overview on top of the page, I can not access anything else.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 6:16 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by SwissCircle
Why don`t they communicate when their system will be functioning?
As they are not able to pre-production test their tools, as they don't even have a 24/24 team on this issue... i guess even them do not know when their system will be funtionning. It's a real case for business schools of a total lake of management, communication and IT. Berezina...
Old Nov 28, 2014, 11:35 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by frenchft
As they are not able to pre-production test their tools, as they don't even have a 24/24 team on this issue... i guess even them do not know when their system will be funtionning. It's a real case for business schools of a total lake of management, communication and IT. Berezina...
Okay I think your message is clear. Lets give them some time to figure things out

Plus, as I am sure you're aware, even if one does have an extensive test environment, a flawless result is not always guaranteed. Also there are things that simply cannot be tested beforehand with reasonable costs. Things just go different than planned sometimes. Thats how the game works. And lets be honest - we are talking about a loyalty program here, not some kind of critical environment. A few days of downtime is not going to hurt anybody.

Last edited by Xandrios; Nov 28, 2014 at 11:41 am
Old Nov 28, 2014, 1:22 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by Xandrios
Okay I think your message is clear. Lets give them some time to figure things out

Plus, as I am sure you're aware, even if one does have an extensive test environment, a flawless result is not always guaranteed. Also there are things that simply cannot be tested beforehand with reasonable costs. Things just go different than planned sometimes. Thats how the game works. And lets be honest - we are talking about a loyalty program here, not some kind of critical environment. A few days of downtime is not going to hurt anybody.
Agree with you, but let's be honest, they are really bad in their communication those days (don't talk about the IT...)... As we say in french "ils n'ont pas les moyens de leurs ambitions". They want to play big, but reality is that they are still a small regional airline. Hope things will go better in the next days.

Loyalty program is the same as love story : only love proofs count... words are just words... It's an important part of you CS in this competitive business.

Indeed, not a big deal,but my case, it changed a little bit my plans for booking december flights (wanted some rewards, upgrade, etc).
Old Nov 28, 2014, 3:02 pm

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by rankourabu
Has anyone been able to set up a Together Account, or even send an invite?
No. It's been quite frustrating.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 1:20 am

All together account working here (creation / invitation / miles transfer), everything is working fine. Maybe next week other features will work too... should be nice
Old Nov 29, 2014, 2:03 pm

Programs: UA, QF, VA
I have not been able to get the Miles&Bonus website to work for several days. I am able to log in, but then when I click on "My account" or "My transactions" I am automatically logged out.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 1:57 am
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
"My Details" is finally back up! Managed to finally change my address... let's hope the new card has not been sent out yet.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 4:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by tallboy
My first time logging in to the new site today. Can log in okay, but as reported by others above, when I try to access any details on my account I am logged out again.

A few more days perhaps...
Originally Posted by MattAus
I have not been able to get the Miles&Bonus website to work for several days. I am able to log in, but then when I click on "My account" or "My transactions" I am automatically logged out.
This is still happening to both of us. "There is a connection delay. Please try again later." and then an automatic logout.

But at least we can check that the award mileage total is what we expected.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.