Originally Posted by Goldorak
7 for me (plat)
6 for me (club des actionnaires)
Old Sep 6, 2014, 5:32 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
Originally Posted by KATERGOO
6 for me (club des actionnaires)
So we can conclude that there's no real system to it anymore. at least no easy one.. good to know

Also, to be more on topic: a friend of mine had to wait 2 working days as well. So that seems the current speed, quite fine. Waiting for my card now, but that'll be a few weeks i imagine.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 5:39 am

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite Plus, Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by thedavebloke
As mentioned earlier in the thread you need to fill out the form at http://www.accor.com/fr/finance/espa.../adhesion.html, then email your evidence to '[email protected]'.

thedavebloke
The online form doesnt seem to work anymore and brings up an error page. Does anyone eles have the direct link to the form
Old Sep 9, 2014, 4:46 pm

has anyone used Societe General to acquire the shares?
Old Sep 10, 2014, 12:30 pm

Still waiting on my approval. E-mailed them again today. It would be nice to at least receive an answer
Old Sep 10, 2014, 8:11 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold, IHG Gold, OZ*G, AA Gold, AS MVP
For anyone trying to buy that one "au nominatif" share in France to avoid having to buy 50, I was told no by multiple banks due to not having proof of residence in France. Unless there's another way to open a French brokerage account, most will probably have to go the 50-share route.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 11:24 am

I just got upgraded. All I am waiting for is a new card. Took 4 business days.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 11:34 pm

How long did it take fo you guys to receive your new card after they upgraded you to plat?
Old Sep 15, 2014, 12:43 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by EB86
How long did it take fo you guys to receive your new card after they upgraded you to plat?
I would guess it takes the same amount of time as any other status upgrade/new membership. For me (Switzerland) that's about 3 or 4 weeks.
But of course your status is already active. Keep your old card or a printout of the new card with you when you check into accor properties though.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 2:10 am

I have a booking for end octobe and I mailed the hotel and told them I have a new card an status. They couldn't change it in the system because it said the number was incorrect....
Old Sep 15, 2014, 3:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by zehbra
I would guess it takes the same amount of time as any other status upgrade/new membership. For me (Switzerland) that's about 3 or 4 weeks.
But of course your status is already active. Keep your old card or a printout of the new card with you when you check into accor properties though.
Ditto here
I have a booking for end octobe and I mailed the hotel and told them I have a new card an status. They couldn't change it in the system because it said the number was incorrect....
I left my reservations booked prior to Plat status as shareholder untouched and I was nonetheless identified as Platinum by the hotels, so it looks like their systems auto-update. At one property, an agent unfamiliar with the club des actionnaires told me that something seemed to be wrong as there was no expiry date on my Plat/Club des actionnaires status. I had to explain that there is no expiry with club des actionnaires. At no point did I have to show my card.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 3:36 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Did you send them your new number? As discussed in this thread, the number changes slightly (last digit) - even though I would think they can still access your profile via the old number..
Old Sep 15, 2014, 4:20 am

Yeah i did sent them my new number. I just copied from my club page.
Old Sep 19, 2014, 4:54 pm

Just checked in at Mercure Chambéry. The front-office clerk told me she wasn't able to retrieve my infos in the system based on the Le Club number that was associated with my reservation (I booked on accorhotels.com), and that she wasn't sure about how she could post points on my account, since the system fails to validate my number as a valid Platinum card.

In addition, since my status wasn't recognized until check-in, I was initially not given an upgrade. (Fortunately for us, we were given an upgraded room after asking.)

As far as I am concerned, this is the second time that the “computer” fails to recognize a Le Club des Actionnaires card: first time was in Sofitel Brussels (I was even denied late check-out, hotel apologised later for failing to associate my room with the correct status). Is this something other people have been facing? in your experience, is there anything that could be done to help the staff?
Old Sep 19, 2014, 7:08 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by cwis
Just checked in at Mercure Chambéry. The front-office clerk told me she wasn't able to retrieve my infos in the system based on the Le Club number that was associated with my reservation (I booked on accorhotels.com), and that she wasn't sure about how she could post points on my account, since the system fails to validate my number as a valid Platinum card.

In addition, since my status wasn't recognized until check-in, I was initially not given an upgrade. (Fortunately for us, we were given an upgraded room after asking.)

As far as I am concerned, this is the second time that the “computer” fails to recognize a Le Club des Actionnaires card: first time was in Sofitel Brussels (I was even denied late check-out, hotel apologised later for failing to associate my room with the correct status). Is this something other people have been facing? in your experience, is there anything that could be done to help the staff?
I haven't had any problems so far but i always mention leclub platinum in the comments on the booking and i usually write an email ahead of time, asking about possibility of early check in / late check out if i need it, and availability of upgrades due to status. Any possible problems can then be at least foreseen and should be solved by the time you arrive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.