Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The WestJet 737 MAX 8 thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2023, 4:10 pm

Sorry to be bumping the thread, but can anyone shed light on if the usb port on the economy plugs are usb A or usb C?
Old Jul 6, 2023, 4:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: skyteam
Originally Posted by trtcttcgo
Sorry to be bumping the thread, but can anyone shed light on if the usb port on the economy plugs are usb A or usb C?
usb a
Old Jul 7, 2023, 11:16 am
Original Poster

Dunno about Westjet’s offering, but I’ve found aircraft USB chargers to be painfully slow. Like 450ma which would take maaaaany hours to charge up an iPhone while using it.

A battery bank is a good investment.
YYCguy likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2023, 11:44 am
Suspended

Programs: skyteam
Originally Posted by tecate55
Dunno about Westjet’s offering, but I’ve found aircraft USB chargers to be painfully slow. Like 450ma which would take maaaaany hours to charge up an iPhone while using it.

A battery bank is a good investment.
They also have a universal plug outlet in conjunction with the usb outlet. I plug in my iphone charger 🔌 into it and its much faster than to charge with usb alone
FlyerJ, YYCguy, aerobod and 2 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.