Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Again for Nov & Dec: Buy/Gift/Share miles, receive 100% bonus

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2010, 2:14 am

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
Originally Posted by ianp
Hi,

I am new to dividend miles and I am looking for some advice.

I need to get 120k x 2 reward miles , I am planning to buy miles and then share them with my partner and she can do the same with me (double mile promotion)

I have opened accounts for all the family ( 5 in total ) so I can transfer between the kids accounts as well if I need to.

If any of you guys can advise me the best and most cost effective way to do this I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Ian
The 100% bonus only applies to sharing currently. This thread was for the Nov/Dec bonus that applied to all 3 - buying, gifting and sharing. Buying and gifting was again offered a 100% bonus in February and March but that is now also inactive.

The currently active sharing 100% bonus promo is discussed here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...ay-2010-a.html

You're wanting 240K miles. That's going to be expensive with only one promo live.

It's late and I'm not thinking straight. Read that thread I linked to, there's discussion of maximizing the promo.
Old May 7, 2010, 2:37 am

Programs: QF,US,ANA
Originally Posted by ArizonaGuy
The 100% bonus only applies to sharing currently. This thread was for the Nov/Dec bonus that applied to all 3 - buying, gifting and sharing. Buying and gifting was again offered a 100% bonus in February and March but that is now also inactive.

The currently active sharing 100% bonus promo is discussed here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...ay-2010-a.html

You're wanting 240K miles. That's going to be expensive with only one promo live.

It's late and I'm not thinking straight. Read that thread I linked to, there's discussion of maximizing the promo.
Thanks I will have a look ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.