Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

GoGo Internet on p.s. Flights (Prices, Codes, Experiences, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GoGo Internet on p.s. Flights (Prices, Codes, Experiences, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2010, 3:39 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
recent flights
East bound PS UA6 $13.95
West bound PS UA15 $12.95

actual fee each way $0 due to promotional codes
Old Mar 16, 2010, 3:47 pm

Programs: United GS, Starwood Platinum
dont forget

4offwifi, that is the code, good through April 7th
Old Apr 16, 2010, 8:26 pm
Suspended

Any new codes?
Old Apr 16, 2010, 9:15 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Originally Posted by anc-ord772
Flew LAX-JFK redeye on Tuesday and the price was $5.95
Likewise last Friday night.

I did an online chat with the GoGo rep during that flight and was informed that there is no current GoGo pass that would be good on both United and other GoGo-equiped airlines.
Old May 7, 2010, 4:14 pm

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by JFKSFOLAX_friend
Any new codes?
bump

Discount codes?
recent pricing?
Old May 7, 2010, 4:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
Gogo subscriptions -- United not included?

I noticed in an email from VX that Gogo is now offering subscriptions to their service, though on the website, they don't mention United as being part of the offer.

The subscription rate or even the 30-day pass rate is a great deal (relatively speaking) if you are making more than one round trip in a month.

http://www.gogoinflight.com/gogo/cms/price.do?
Old May 7, 2010, 5:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Two days ago turned on the comp and GOGO offered service for the flight gratis.
Old May 10, 2010, 1:55 pm

On today's flight there was free wifi promo sponsored by FedEx
comp code MAKEYOULOOKGOOD

had to watch a 30 second commercial (their standard TV commercial)
No indication of promo period
Old May 10, 2010, 3:32 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
On today's flight there was free wifi promo sponsored by FedEx
comp code MAKEYOULOOKGOOD

had to watch a 30 second commercial (their standard TV commercial)
No indication of promo period
Aw crud...I'm on UA7 right now and totally missed the promo and paid the usual $12.95.
Old May 10, 2010, 3:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by mrswirl
Aw crud...I'm on UA7 right now and totally missed the promo and paid the usual $12.95.
Hey sitting at SFO RCC waiting for you, well actually the plane you're on as it will be the one for 892 back. Quite a delay on UA 7 what was the problem?
Old May 10, 2010, 5:06 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SF1K
Hey sitting at SFO RCC waiting for you, well actually the plane you're on as it will be the one for 892 back. Quite a delay on UA 7 what was the problem?
The original plane was delayed this morning due to an onboard subsystem not working. They tried rebooting the computer by shutting everything down and restarting it but that didn't work. Then they went looking for a part to replace it promising it would only be "5 or 10 more minutes" - that whole process took about an hour and a half to play itself out. Then they decided that they couldn't replace it and went to find us another plane and then we had to wait for it to be catered - that was another hour there.

In-flight was pretty non-eventful but then we circled N. Calfornia for what seemed like forever as they vectored us in for landing. It must have been an hour between "prepare for landing" and actual touchdown. Fortunately I was in row 9 the whole time so it wasn't too painful.
Old May 10, 2010, 7:12 pm

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by mrswirl
The original plane was delayed this morning due to an onboard subsystem not working. They tried rebooting the computer by shutting everything down and restarting it but that didn't work. Then they went looking for a part to replace it promising it would only be "5 or 10 more minutes" - that whole process took about an hour and a half to play itself out. Then they decided that they couldn't replace it and went to find us another plane and then we had to wait for it to be catered - that was another hour there.

In-flight was pretty non-eventful but then we circled N. Calfornia for what seemed like forever as they vectored us in for landing. It must have been an hour between "prepare for landing" and actual touchdown. Fortunately I was in row 9 the whole time so it wasn't too painful.

Thanks for the info. Airbound on way to JFK now. In row 9 as well.
Old May 10, 2010, 7:23 pm

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Glad to see some kind of promos continue for GoGo, there hasn't been anything since 3/31. ^
Old May 10, 2010, 8:45 pm

Programs: UA G
If anyone sees the FedEx promo in-flight again, can someone nab the expiration date and any limitations?
Old May 12, 2010, 8:13 am

Programs: UA 1K-MM
Originally Posted by unavaca
If anyone sees the FedEx promo in-flight again, can someone nab the expiration date and any limitations?
There are no stated terms or dates on the offer - its just an add on the first page that pulls up that you click through. Now that you know the code, though, you can just go through the normal login and enter the code. I'm posting this from 9A on UA7 right now using it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.