Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

App display of early cleared upgrades changed? Waitlists on gate monitors going away?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

App display of early cleared upgrades changed? Waitlists on gate monitors going away?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2019, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by findark
It's a spoke to barely-a-hub route where virtually no O&D pax would pay for F.
Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH
Yeah. but it's a short flight - not many people want to pay for 45 minutes up front. There's still a lot of coach demand resulting in use of 738/9s with a F cabin unsuited to demand.
A perfect TED route!
iluv2fly and iapetus like this.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 3:59 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Originally Posted by atword
A perfect TED route!
Well if TED is like AC Rouge no thank you.

I receive many CPUs on SAN-LAX, SAN-SFO, LAX-LAS, SFO-LAS and the returns. Currently on a CPU for IAH-MSY.

If i want to be upgraded on longer flights i know I need to use an RPU which I do for SAN-ORD-SAN or choose the exit row. I am suspecting that with less RPUs in the system next year there will be more CPUs....
Old Aug 29, 2019, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by atword
A perfect TED route!
RAR!

iluv2fly and iapetus like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.