Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2015, 9:24 am

Programs: UA PM (by 2MM), DL GM (by 3.5MM), Marriott Lifetime Plat
Works as designed. It's full of features, not bugs.

Billy
Old Feb 2, 2015, 9:36 pm

Programs: Catered by me instead of FBO (semi retired)
What is the matter with the Website

got united data services not available
when I tried to check in via mobile app...also just tried to buy a ticket with similar error...
Old Feb 2, 2015, 10:39 pm

Programs: AA Platinum (Lifetime), United GS, HHonors Diamond, Shangri-la Diamond, Marriott Platinum
I tried six times to purchase a $7400 business class ticket. the site would allow me to choose flights, select seats and enter payment info. then it would deliver an error message telling me to call website support. i did so, but that just transferred me to the call queue, not to somebody who could discuss website functionality. finally booked with an agent... told her of my difficulties and she said, "yeah, a lot of customers are telling me that lately... that the website isn't working."
Old Feb 3, 2015, 12:47 am

The damn site now does not let you edit your FF# if you want to credit to a non MP account? I see this under my existing reservations (under edit traveler info), no longer the 'edit' tab next to Frequent Flyer program. Fortunately I beat them to the punch with my LH MM #
Old Feb 3, 2015, 1:04 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
The damn site now does not let you edit your FF# if you want to credit to a non MP account? ...
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...m-removed.html
Old Feb 3, 2015, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Thanks for this.....More 'Unfriendly' by the day
Old Feb 3, 2015, 11:20 am
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
No need to start a new thread when this one will do just fine...But was just about to purchase a ticket, and my screen refreshed itself and went blank...

Now I can't even get logged back in. I enter my username and password, hit enter and it brings me back to the same log-in screen.

Good ol' united.bomb!
Old Feb 11, 2015, 12:07 pm

Programs: UA PremExec
Web Down?

So whe I try to sign in on UA.com with number and password, it just comes back to the sign in page. Anyone else having this problem today?
Old Feb 11, 2015, 12:09 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
No it's working fine for me.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 12:16 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by UAkls
So whe I try to sign in on UA.com with number and password, it just comes back to the sign in page. Anyone else having this problem today?
Usually clearing cookies and restarting the browser solves this.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 12:18 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by sammyindc
Originally Posted by UAkls
No it's working fine for me.
And working fine for me as well. Did you try clearing out your cache,cookies and/or history?
Old Feb 15, 2015, 12:52 pm

Wifi Refund not working?

anyone tried using the refund page recently? just goes into a loop.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Try clearing cache/cookies and/or try another browser.

But even when you get them submitted, they ignore. I'm waiting 2.5 months for a substantive response to one.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by mduell
Try clearing cache/cookies and/or try another browser.

But even when you get them submitted, they ignore. I'm waiting 2.5 months for a substantive response to one.
I did. and it keep sending me back to the same page. Tried on a different computer too.
Old Feb 16, 2015, 7:22 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
UA website down

Cannot get united.com to load, anyone else having this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.