Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SFO 1K
previous thread: Which United Club (UC) at DEN? {Archive}

Concourse A
Located near Gate A25
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
Concourse B
East United Club is located between B43 and B44 - now open!
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
"United Club Fly" is open near B60. Club Fly is a 'grab-and-go' setup with food, drinks, and coffee. No alcohol is served.
  • 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily
West United Club is located between B31 and B32 - closed for renovation
Print Wikipost

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2023, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by joeyday
Will they let me in the full service United Club in Denver with a one time pass from the Chase credit card?
Yes, unless they are not allowing use of one-time passes at the time due to capacity.

Last edited by IAH-OIL-TRASH; Jan 22, 2023 at 9:21 am
Old Jan 22, 2023, 9:20 am
DEN

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BOISJC744
Despite my attempts to avoid DEN on Polaris journeys due to the lack of a Polaris lounge, I'm connecting in DEN in both directions for a trip to LHR later this month due to superior connection schedules.

Is there anything special at all to recognize Polaris customers in the DEN West UC? Even something as simple as premium drink chits? I assume it is just "nope sorry welcome to our extremely overcrowded lounge" but don't want to miss out given there isn't really enough time to justify a trip over to C for the Amex lounge on this trip.
I wasn’t offered any premium drink chits earlier this month, DEN-LHR, I didn’t ask however. You may want to ask at check-in to see if it’s still offered. I was charged $37.26 for a double shot of Macallan 12Yr, which likely included a tip (I never penalize a good bartender just because they work at a crappy bar) so it might be worth the ask.

My advice for you to pick out your favorite seat(s) then play a game of musical chairs (or Tetris) until you get them!

Enjoy your trip.

DEN
Old Jan 22, 2023, 9:25 am

That is what I am asking, is this typical in Denver, given that they are down to one full service club?

Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH
Yes, unless they are not allowing use of one-time passes at the time due to capacity.
Old Jan 22, 2023, 9:37 am

With only one club open, it's pretty regular that they don't allow one-time passes. This is of course day and time dependent.
Old Jan 22, 2023, 11:22 am

Just went through and they still have the sign up saying they are not accepting OTP
Old Jan 22, 2023, 11:48 am

The space for the club in A looks huge, but they are also renovating that terminal. Landed at the new A-renovated section last week from MUC. That walk is starting to rival LHR.
Old Jan 22, 2023, 2:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by BOISJC744
Is there anything special at all to recognize Polaris customers in the DEN West UC? Even something as simple as premium drink chits? I assume it is just "nope sorry welcome to our extremely overcrowded lounge" but don't want to miss out given there isn't really enough time to justify a trip over to C for the Amex lounge on this trip.
Yes as of a week ago there were premium drink chits from the check-in podium but you do need to prompt them - something simple "since I'm flying Polaris to England, do you have the premium drink coupons available for me?"
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 9:45 am

Programs: UA GS, UA 2MM, HH LT Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
I spoke to my local GS rep today and inquired about the likelihood of a Polaris lounge opening and I was told the requirement is six Polaris international flights per day to qualify for a lounge. News to me.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 9:54 am

Originally Posted by limey1K
I spoke to my local GS rep today and inquired about the likelihood of a Polaris lounge opening and I was told the requirement is six Polaris international flights per day to qualify for a lounge. News to me.
Is that United or *A? Denver is already over 6 if you include LH. Denver is almost there once you get the return of DEN-NRT. It's over that if you include inbounds that have connections and LH flights. (FRA, MUC, LHR).
Old Jan 23, 2023, 9:56 am

Programs: UA GS, UA 2MM, HH LT Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by denverhockeyguy
Is that United or *A? Denver is already over 6 if you include LH. Denver is almost there once you get the return of DEN-NRT. It's over that if you include inbounds that have connections and LH flights. (FRA, MUC, LHR).
the comment was “direct Polaris flights” but she could have meant destinations? No *A.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 10:06 am

Originally Posted by limey1K
the comment was “direct Polaris flights” but she could have meant destinations? No *A.
I could see it being 6 direct outbound. DEN is currently at 5 with summer schedule (2 x LHR, FRA, MUC, NRT).
Old Jan 23, 2023, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by joeyday
That is what I am asking, is this typical in Denver, given that they are down to one full service club?
While not the same as the regular club, consider the Fly concept towards the UAX gates. I've now visited a handful of times and it's never been packed, the coffee/drinks are decent and the food items (while refrigerated) they have are decent.

United confirms that Denver is getting a new — and very unique — lounge
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by denverhockeyguy
The space for the club in A looks huge, but they are also renovating that terminal.
Aren't the A gates mostly commuter and just a few mainline? Seems strange to put a 50,000 sq ft club in A.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by glbltvlr
Aren't the A gates mostly commuter and just a few mainline? Seems strange to put a 50,000 sq ft club in A.
Not sure the exact number, but there appear to be quite a few mainline departure (including to hubs) departing from A today. LH also departs from there.

Flight Search Results | Denver International Airport
Old Jan 23, 2023, 11:09 pm
hch

UA will soon have 23 mainline gates on A, which are also partially wide body cable, and that doesn't include partner flights using the common use gates yet.

I'd expect most intercontinental flights to depart from A once everything has settled.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.