Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

LAX T7 United Club (UC) -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 28, 2016, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

LAX T7 United Club (UC) -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2023, 1:04 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Star Alliance Gold, Hilton Honors Gold
I absolutely love the new look of the terrace -- a more contemporary and relaxed design with California vibes. Enjoy artsy photography from Kristin Hart’s California Surf Series, where the early morning fog creates the mood of a surfer’s dream.

Old Oct 18, 2023, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by GourmetFlyer
I absolutely love the new look of the terrace -- a more contemporary and relaxed design with California vibes. Enjoy artsy photography from Kristin Hart’s California Surf Series, where the early morning fog creates the mood of a surfer’s dream.

I was just there on Saturday. Wonderful vibe. Furniture was comfortable. Well done, United!
cesco.g, EWR764, kirkwoodj and 2 others like this.
Old Oct 19, 2023, 3:47 am

The terrace gives the Club the edge over the Polaris Lounge on a nice day.
SPN Lifer and kirkwoodj like this.
Old Oct 19, 2023, 7:31 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Lovely visit on Sunday morning, had random chat out on terrace with another (non-FT) avgeek.
SPN Lifer, lsquare and plaintalk like this.
Old Nov 10, 2023, 6:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
The United Club seems to have an overpowering mildew smell this evening. Water leak or something?
Old Feb 7, 2024, 3:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yesterday all espresso machines were down, due to drainage problems. Per a food service agent there was a sewage back up - most likely related to the heavy rains.
There was still regular coffee available and all other food and drink service seem to be not affected.
lsquare likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.