Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 GS Review Offer is live!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2015, 8:37 am

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by KevinPK1
Exactly. I responded back kindly and asked if they can push it through since I have at least 4 flights during that 7 - 10 days and would value having the immediate GS benefits. I cannot imagine the system takes 7 - 10 days to figure it out. Or why they cannot have it manually triggered. Who knows. Just happy I completed the challenge.
My account updated last night to Global Services. So automated process only took 2 days.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 10:37 am

Programs: United 1K (after 15 years GS) 3MM, Marriott LTTitanium
Promising

Originally Posted by KevinPK1
My account updated last night to Global Services. So automated process only took 2 days.
That's Great! Congratulations. Hope I am joining you next week.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 12:53 pm

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by twebst
That's Great! Congratulations. Hope I am joining you next week.
Thanks! It is nice to get it back. Actually, I had really good experiences with 1K during my 2 month GS hiatus. They took care of me well during IRROPS as far accommodations. Hope you get your status updated promptly as well.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 11:43 am

Programs: UA-GS; WN A-list;Hyatt - CC; Hertz - PC
By quirk of fate I have been stuck on UAL since I was rejected and never received the challenge back in February. However, I now stand at $14,000 during the challenge period, with 1 round trip next week which will get me up around $14,750 for the challenge period. Combined with my $5,900 from January, is there any chance that this gets considered or is there anywhere I could appeal this too? I would happily stay on the UAL I bumped up to GS. All domestic flights lowest fare is P most are A. I suspect that since I did not get the challenge I am just SOL but thought I would ask.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.