Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 GS Review Offer is live!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2015, 11:52 am

Programs: UA GS, F9 Summit, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by ORD_forever
Is it better to register for this now or until Jan 12 to see if dont make it?
This. How in the world is this open before they've even done initial invites? (outside of renewals)

Edit: Noticed "Valid Tue., Jan. 6, 2015 - Tue., Jun. 30, 2015 (Time Remaining: 176 days)" so I'll just wait for the 12th to see what happens.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 5:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium
well already got the denied email haha

Ahh well, 1K it is!!
Old Jan 15, 2015, 4:44 am

Programs: 1K
Good luck to all who are still waiting. I registered on Jan 3 and haven't heard back!
Old Jan 15, 2015, 7:11 am

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
4 year GS member. No email, no nothing on renewal status. So I decided to register two days ago. No correspondence whatsoever. Sigh...
Old Jan 15, 2015, 9:32 am

Programs: Catered by me instead of FBO (semi retired)
Yeah nothing here yet either. Although was told a couple of weeks on 06 Jan so I am thinking 20 Jan or so.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 10:00 am
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KevinPK1
4 year GS member. No email, no nothing on renewal status. So I decided to register two days ago. No correspondence whatsoever. Sigh...
Did you check the following website?:

http://mystatus.united.com
Old Jan 15, 2015, 10:15 am

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
Yes, but I am not going to put stock in that page. It says you "earned" 1K, but has all my other GS stuff. And kit status has a ! and Pending message. I submitted a request and hopefully hear something one way or the other. If not, I will send an email to GS. Going to give them a week or so. Keeping fingers crossed. Seems like this has been the case every year...
Old Jan 15, 2015, 3:43 pm
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KevinPK1
Yes, but I am not going to put stock in that page. It says you "earned" 1K, but has all my other GS stuff. And kit status has a ! and Pending message. I submitted a request and hopefully hear something one way or the other. If not, I will send an email to GS. Going to give them a week or so. Keeping fingers crossed. Seems like this has been the case every year...
If it says . . .
Congratulations, you earned Premier 1K status for 2015.
This status is effective February 1, 2015.
. . . then you are a 1K in 2015 and not GS in 2015.

If it says . . .
Congratulations, you are invited to Global ServicesSM for 2015. You can learn all about your exclusive benefits at our new Global ServicesSM site.
. . . then you are invited to Global Services for 2015.

You might also have a message that says "Your current Global Services status and benefits are valid through January 31st, 2015" which is pretty straightforward.

Furthermore, all the "Global Services stuff" that it has on the page is under the heading "Your Current Benefits" (emphasis added), so it has nothing to do with 2015 status. All 2014 GS members, even those being downgraded, still have all that stuff on their page.

Sorry; the page is accurate and you should put stock in it. You might have luck with your Reconsideration Review but, as of right now, it appears from your post that you have not been re-invited. Otherwise you would have the invitation message.

Last edited by Ari; Jan 15, 2015 at 3:49 pm
Old Jan 15, 2015, 4:54 pm

Programs: Catered by me instead of FBO (semi retired)
Although those like me who have asked for reconsideration believe that we will get an email denying or accepting us into GS. Many already got the rejection email.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 5:09 pm
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by philfna
Although those like me who have asked for reconsideration believe that we will get an email denying or accepting us into GS. Many already got the rejection email.
Last year, I got a 2013 GS who was downgraded to 1K for 2014 re-invited to GS on Reconsideration Review and he never got an email; premierstatus.united.com just changed one day. (This year the website is mystatus.united.com.) So I would not hold my breath for an email, but rather check mystatus.united.com every so often to see if it changes.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 10:10 pm

Programs: United 1K (after 15 years GS) 3MM, Marriott LTTitanium
2015 GS Review Offer is live!

The reconsideration site aid there would be an email

"Customer Service: The 2015 Global Services Reconsideration process will review members that believe their travel activity should qualify for Global Services status. Upon completion of the review, members will be notified by email on January 15th or within 10 days of enrollment which ever is later."
Old Jan 15, 2015, 11:10 pm
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by twebst
The reconsideration site aid there would be an email

"Customer Service: The 2015 Global Services Reconsideration process will review members that believe their travel activity should qualify for Global Services status. Upon completion of the review, members will be notified by email on January 15th or within 10 days of enrollment which ever is later."
Yup. They said that last year too. That email never came, but the Reconsideration Review did work.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 11:34 pm

Programs: 1MM, UA 1k
This is helpful. Not receiving even a "received your email" email from United is puzzling and poor customer service.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 12:31 am
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Imstevek
This is helpful. Not receiving even a "received your email" email from United is puzzling and poor customer service.
Poor customer service from United is puzzling?
Old Jan 16, 2015, 8:31 am

Thanks for the honest feedback, Ari. Just disappointing after years of GS and solid activity, not even an email one way or the other. I did register for reconsideration and as stated above and on the registration page, "will be notified by email". I hope UA reconsiders me! Good luck to all others in the same boat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.