Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of UA systems issues we want fixed

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2014, 6:39 am

If they can't fix the toilet lids to stay up, how's bout training f/a's to hold them up, especially during lite chop! @:-)
Old Nov 7, 2014, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott LT Platinum
This thread is one year old as of tomorrow and -- SURPRISE! -- virtually all of the issues still exist

And to add insult to injury, we seem to have lost the participation of a UAInsider

Good times.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 10:32 am

Programs: AADULtArer
Originally Posted by Tracer_SEA
This thread is one year old as of tomorrow and -- SURPRISE! -- virtually all of the issues still exist

And to add insult to injury, we seem to have lost the participation of a UAInsider

Good times.
Conclusion. Process and quality control of a multi-10B corporation isn't driven by 'blogs' 'fora' and other drivel.

Sorry if that was a surprise.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 10:44 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Platinum/LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by LaserSailor
Conclusion. Process and quality control of a multi-10B corporation isn't driven by 'blogs' 'fora' and other drivel.

Sorry if that was a surprise.
Or any of the various social media, such as Twitter, that people seem to have so much faith in.

But I will agree that it's disappointing so few issues have been addressed, whether we expected it or not.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 7:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz PC, Avis PC, Hilton Diamond, BW Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Here's one that may have been fixed... I'm on a flight now to SFO and the wifi portal is different, and had my stored cc info from a previous flight last week. That's right no more entering all of your info each flight... Now where's Apple pay for wifi...lol.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 7:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by asphaltman
Here's one that may have been fixed... I'm on a flight now to SFO and the wifi portal is different, and had my stored cc info from a previous flight last week. That's right no more entering all of your info each flight... Now where's Apple pay for wifi...lol.
that must be a new feature. Two weeks ago I had to enter my cc info going out to SFO and coming home 3 days later.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by Tracer_SEA
Delta did it first?

'Why has Delta given up on FlyerTalk? Company – Member interactions drops to almost zero!"

http://deltapoints.boardingarea.com/...s-almost-zero/
Old Feb 20, 2015, 7:53 am

Programs: UA Silver
Is anyone else getting the following message when trying to complete purchase of an itinerary? "! We’re sorry, but united.com was unable to complete your request. Please try later or contact united.com Support in the U.S. and Canada at 1-800-396-1751; the U.K., phone 0800 028 5003; elsewhere use the local phone number." This has happened to me now on multiple occasions recently. I am using Safari v 6.1.6 Fortunately booking via the mobile app has become pretty simple and is a good work-around, but I still prefer booking via computer from an ergonomics standpoint.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.