FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1318156-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting-archive.html)

Madone59 Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am

Cape Air

Anyone having issues with Cape Air segments posting to UA account?

Did a ACK R/T last month, and everything but the BOS-ACK-BOS segments have posted. I have called UA, and they said they would manually put them in.....nada.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

bmwe92fan Jun 25, 2014 9:03 am

Originally Posted by astroflyer (Post 23093674)
Any experience with how long it actually takes to post once you submit the credit request? I guess I'm somewhat confused as to why they need to submit it to LH when I bought it directly through UA in the first place!

No consistency from my experiences - from a few days to months - if ever...

spearsba Jun 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by spearsba (Post 23093764)
When I called UA about my missing two LH/UA flights the agent looked up my itinerary and noted that I did take the LH code share flights. She said she had to submit it to LH for verification. I am guessing they want to insure I was actually on the flights. Which is absurd becasue she can see that I was on all the other UA flights. Unless of course I own a teleporter.

Missing miles posted today. Only two days after calling.

demkr Jun 30, 2014 2:52 pm

I don't understand for the life of me why sometimes miles take 3-4 days instead of the 48 hours promised on the site. What holds these up from being posted? This is for UA metal. I'm now going on 72 hours.

RossUK666 Jul 3, 2014 7:46 am

Just to add my recent experience.

My wife and I flew MAN-MUC-IAD on 23 May using P class fares booked on United.com with UA flight codes but operated by LH.

Submitted a missing miles form 9 June and got the acceptance confirmation. Then heard nothing.

After reading this thread I realise I may have completed the form incorrectly. I selected LH as the operating airline but entered the UA flight numbers as per my e-ticket itinerary.

Telephoned Mileage Plus on 28th June and was told that our requests had been rejected because they couldn't identify the flights - would have been nice if someone actually told me this :rolleyes:

Very friendly and helpful agent re-submitted the requests with the LH flight numbers and we got the miles 72 hours later. Sadly without the 50% bonus that I was assuming but now realise that you don't get on a LH operated flight.

iahkid2014 Jul 3, 2014 8:27 am

9K Not Posting

I flew IAH-BOS-ACK-BOS-IAH (all on one PNR) three weeks ago and the two 9K segments have failed to post even after calling the MPSC and submitting a missing miles request for the two segments. Any recent experience in getting UA to post RDM from 9K?

IAATM Jul 10, 2014 4:23 pm

A3 Not posting

Flew A3 from VIE-HER back in mid-May on an "S" fare. My MP number was in the record, but the miles never posted. After 15 days, I submitted the online Star Alliance partner missing mileage request via the UA Website. After another 15 days, with nothing showing up, I sent an email to 1K Voice, asking for help. The 1K Voice told me that they would re-submit the request, and to wait 15 days. I've now waited that additional 15 days, still to no avail. A followup email to the 1K Voice politely told me that I am SOL.

Before I roll over and give up on my ~1k pqm's, I was wondering if FT might have some alternative ideas/suggestions for getting the credit?

Kacee Jul 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by IAATM (Post 23177105)
A followup email to the 1K Voice politely told me that I am SOL.

Did they give you an explanation?

tnkngn Jul 10, 2014 8:55 pm

SQ flights not posting (slowly posting)

Hello all,

two of my recent SQ flights have yet to post (one on 27/06 and another on 06/07), both flights were an E fare class economy fare.

OTOH, my Shenzhen Airlines flight from two days ago already posted.

Anybody have similiar recent experience that SQ flights post slow, or not at all?

Flying Machine Jul 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by IAATM (Post 23177105)
Flew A3 from VIE-HER back in mid-May on an "S" fare. My MP number was in the record, but the miles never posted. After 15 days, I submitted the online Star Alliance partner missing mileage request via the UA Website. After another 15 days, with nothing showing up, I sent an email to 1K Voice, asking for help. The 1K Voice told me that they would re-submit the request, and to wait 15 days. I've now waited that additional 15 days, still to no avail. A followup email to the 1K Voice politely told me that I am SOL.

Before I roll over and give up on my ~1k pqm's, I was wondering if FT might have some alternative ideas/suggestions for getting the credit?

Yes, in a case like this call the Premier Number on the back of your card and request to speak with the Mileage Plus Service Center. I am sure they will help you out. This is not a job for 1K voice or anymore email. Trust me, it works.. Let us know how it works out. Safe travels (But first go the the Earn Miles section of .bomb, then click on partners, then click on A3 and ensure that "s" class is a viable booking class that earns miles on UA and at what %..)

IAATM Jul 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Flying Machine (Post 23178234)
Yes, in a case like this call the Premier Number on the back of your card and request to speak with the Mileage Plus Service Center.. Let us know how it works out...first go the the Earn Miles section of .bomb....and ensure that "s" class is a viable booking class that earns miles on UA and at what %..)

OK, will do, thanks for the tip.

http://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/mark...spx?ItemId=394

Yep, already done, and "S" on A3 is definitely 100%. That was the first thing I did, even before booking the ticket back in April.

FTstudent Jul 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Looks like I'm late the party on the LH codeshare miles posting. Waiting for my 7/7 flights to post. Seems like the consensus is to wait 3 weeks, then call MP.

I'm wondering aloud if it would have made a difference if I had my MP FF# added to my BP at airport check-in.

exerda Jul 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by FTstudent (Post 23201188)
Looks like I'm late the party on the LH codeshare miles posting. Waiting for my 7/7 flights to post. Seems like the consensus is to wait 3 weeks, then call MP.

I'm wondering aloud if it would have made a difference if I had my MP FF# added to my BP at airport check-in.

I believe the LH issue is ongoing; it likely had nothing to do with your FF# being added at the airport.

FWIW, prior to PQD, I was seeing LH flights post in 24-36 hours. Post-PQD, they're all requiring manual requests be submitted.

foppishbum Jul 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by FTstudent (Post 23201188)

My 6/24 4U flight and 7/5 LH flights have not been posted. I've submitted request for the 4U flight but can't do the same for LH flights since it is not 15+ days yet. It's really frustrating because I'm resuming my commute between NYC (EWR) and LA...the missing miles would push me to Platinum and increase chances of CPU...:(

JBord Jul 15, 2014 4:44 pm

I'm relieved to see there's an issue with LH. I've often seen them post faster than UA flights in the past, and was worried about my 7/4 flight.

However, I'm unclear reading recent posts. Has anyone had the miles post without calling, or is the consensus that they won't post until I call (after the 15 day waiting period)?