FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1318156-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting-archive.html)

big V Apr 1, 2014 8:51 am

My Saturday UAX and UA segments also haven't posted. I wonder what gives?

.bomb states the following, so I guess I'll wait. But I have to cross-check it with my PQM tracking spreadsheet!!! :D

Travel on United or United Express®

Mileage and Premier qualifying credit (where applicable) should be reflected in your account within 48 hours after travel is completed. If your flight credit has not posted after seven days, submit a request for credit.

ticu Apr 1, 2014 9:48 am

Originally Posted by IADFlyer123 (Post 22627729)
You have to wait 15 calendar days to claim partner mileage. Are you sure that the classes you flew with AC are eligible to earn mileage? Some classes dont earn any mileage on UA. Check: https://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/mar...spx?ItemId=313

It was a Tango ticket in an Air Canada Rouge flight-- it is a very low class but it still should have earned me 25% of the miles i.e. about 500 miles per passenger (the flight was from YYZ to LAS - (non-stop) AC 1853 - March 19, 2014).

radiowell Apr 1, 2014 9:53 am

One more data point:

Flew on Friday (United mainline). No miles/$ posted yet.

IADFlyer123 Apr 1, 2014 11:08 am

Update: My miles just posted. Everything looks ok.

villox Apr 1, 2014 11:28 am

Another datapoint: All-LH operated, half UA codeshares - only return posted

I flew ORD-FRA-DUS and back, outbound 3/23, return 3/29. Entirely on LH.

The outbound was booked as UA codeshare, the return on LH flight numbers. All on one PNR.

The return just posted, but the outbound has not. So indeed, it seems a UA codeshare on an LH flight will simply not post without submitting the form (which you annoyingly can't do until 15 days have passed, even though their system is clearly broken).

ualboston1k Apr 1, 2014 11:33 am

Originally Posted by ticu (Post 22628669)
It was a Tango ticket in an Air Canada Rouge flight-- it is a very low class but it still should have earned me 25% of the miles i.e. about 500 miles per passenger (the flight was from YYZ to LAS - (non-stop) AC 1853 - March 19, 2014).

I believe you are mistaken.

"Tango" fares are I believe are S, T, L, A, or K fare classes. They are the cheapest and per United.com you will only earn 25% of miles flown (base miles) plus ZERO segments.

Only "Flex" fares earn full miles on Air Canada.

The table on UA.com is confusing, but there is a note with a ** for all flights between USA and Canada (which yours was.)

The note reads:

** Flights within Canada and between Canada and the U.S., Central America, Mexico or the Caribbean. Premier members earn a minimum of 125 base miles in S, T, L, A and K purchased fare classes on these flights.

daffy99 Apr 1, 2014 11:50 am

LH flights not posting

Originally Posted by villox (Post 22629398)
I flew ORD-FRA-DUS and back, outbound 3/23, return 3/29. Entirely on LH.

The outbound was booked as UA codeshare, the return on LH flight numbers. All on one PNR.

The return just posted, but the outbound has not. So indeed, it seems a UA codeshare on an LH flight will simply not post without submitting the form (which you annoyingly can't do until 15 days have passed, even though their system is clearly broken).

None of my recent flights on LH - FRA-ADD, ADD-FRA, FRA-LHR have posted automatically (and MP number is on all BP's). The FRA-ADD posted after waiting 15 days and requesting credit; still waiting for the 15 days to expire to claim the other two. And mileage credit requests have been required for all LH flights in the past few months - Yep, system is indeed broken :td:.

ticu Apr 1, 2014 11:54 am

[QUOTE "Tango" fares are I believe are S, T, L, A, or K fare classes. They are the cheapest and per United.com you will only earn 25% of miles flown (base miles) plus ZERO segments./ QUOTE]

Yes, this is what I also said. Just that I got nothing (no miles). I won't expect any segment, but was waiting for miles to be posted.

Kacee Apr 1, 2014 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by daffy99 (Post 22629565)
Yep, system is indeed broken :td:.

Depends on the carrier. My AV flights have been consistently posting in 48 hours (with PQDs). This is faster than my UA flights, which are now taking a minimum of 4 days.

mbarreto Apr 1, 2014 12:48 pm

I have two partner flights not posted yet... Jan 1st LH D class (used a GPU to upgrade to O), and OS B class (used cash to upgrade to P). I've emailed 1K voice twice already, and nothing.... what's the best way to solve this?

I've heard conflicting reports regarding OS P class, but before upgrading, I emailed 1K voice asking if I would get the miles based on the purchased fare class (B), which they confirmed.

demkr Apr 1, 2014 11:13 pm

Have mileage postings been "turned off" again? Haven't had anything post from flight on early Sun yet.

Kacee Apr 1, 2014 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by demkr (Post 22633327)
Have mileage postings been "turned off" again? Haven't had anything post from flight on early Sun yet.

4 days. That's what all my UA flights have been taking to post in 2014.

UA-NYC Apr 2, 2014 5:31 am

Originally Posted by Kacee (Post 22633345)
4 days. That's what all my UA flights have been taking to post in 2014.

You must be cursed...while UA is still behind AA/DL in this sense, I've had all my segments post 2 days after the flight this year

demkr Apr 2, 2014 7:54 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11D167 Safari/9537.53)

Same here with 2 days. with notable exception of the last flight of which now on day 4

Flying Machine Apr 2, 2014 7:59 am

Originally Posted by tomsam (Post 22583703)
Start with online form. In most cases this has worked. In a couple of cases (after not posting for additional days), I have had to follow up with an email to [email protected] (which now seems to have been merged into [email protected]) with e-ticket and boarding passes attached. This has worked to resolve all cases that weren't resolved by submitting through the online form.

I am at the point that I am submitting e-ticket and BP's. The agent from UA said that this process uses the "Liason" and may take up to 6 weeks for a resolution with Avianca. Is that your experience? Thanks and Safe Travels