FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1318156-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting-archive.html)

howl0007 Feb 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Same here. I took an LH flight connecting to a UA flight about 10 days ago - the UA flight posted promptly, but am still waiting for credit for the LH flight (I verified it as LH S-class, so it should earn miles).

harry5198 Feb 29, 2012 12:05 pm

I took a LH flight on Feb 22 and Feb 24 which have not posted. I called MP and was told the partner flight module has already been disabled I should call back after March 12 if the flights have not posted

Alpha Golf Feb 29, 2012 1:50 pm

I guess YMMV. My SAA just showed up.

UA-NYC Feb 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Anybody had LX flights credit in the past few weeks? FIL is waiting on a couple big flights w/COS.

Parikh1234 Feb 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Same problem here. Did about a month of travel in Asia on SQ, Asiana, and LH and all but 3 flights have posted.

Also, it shows the elite miles in my statement but it hasnt added them to my total. I think I will wait till mid next week before calling and requesting mileage. Its about 15k elite miles that still havent been posted to my account :(

nov11 Mar 1, 2012 10:40 am

My FRA-JNB and CPT-FRA on LH did not post as well and I took this flight mid-Feb. :mad:

rhodeweary Mar 4, 2012 4:24 pm

Partner miles earned this week posting?

Flew MIA-CLT-BOS on US this past Wednesday. Credited to my [premerger] UA number. No miles posting so far. Hoping this is a lag because of the cutover. Anyone else seeing partner miles post?

(Sorry if this has already been covered. I scrolled through 3+ pages of merger-related venom but didn't find anything.)

rkaradi Mar 5, 2012 8:32 pm

Miles not posting since 2/28

Anyone else not seeing their miles post? I had 4 segments on 2/28 3 on UA and 1 on CO, still waiting for the CO one to post. On 3/2 I had 4 segments on CO, nothing yet. And yesterday 2 on UA (not expected those to post today), but in the past I had many post within 24 hours. Anyone else have these issues yet?

avidflyer Mar 5, 2012 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by rkaradi (Post 18142311)
Anyone else not seeing their miles post? I had 4 segments on 2/28 3 on UA and 1 on CO, still waiting for the CO one to post. On 3/2 I had 4 segments on CO, nothing yet. And yesterday 2 on UA (not expected those to post today), but in the past I had many post within 24 hours. Anyone else have these issues yet?

UAInsider posted today in the master thread that it was turned off and should start running again today. She also said there is quite a bit of backlog so it will take a couple of days to get it finished (postings).

johnsamy Mar 5, 2012 8:39 pm

I traveled on star alliance LH from MAA to IAH on 02/20/2012. Miles have not posted yet on CO / UA.

woodway Mar 5, 2012 9:50 pm

I flew LH on 3/3 and those miles just posted.

My UA miles on the same day have not yet posted. The Boarding passes from my two UA flights that day are both hand-written, so I am a little concerned :)

mike1968 Mar 5, 2012 10:14 pm

Does anyone know about Copa? They seem to think they are part of Mileage Plus now and used CO number since their system wouldn't accept UA number. However, on the new website when looking at mileage balance, there is absolutely no mention of Copa or any option of what to do (talks about Continental, but not Copa). Flights from Feb have never posted anywhere. all the pre 3/3 fanfare had you believing copa was part of the MP team including lifetime miles.

jsavner Mar 5, 2012 10:56 pm

LH before UA

I flew 3/2 - 3/3 on a combination of CO / UA and LH flights. The LH flight has posted, but not the CO / UA segments.

alanstar Mar 6, 2012 12:56 pm

Flew 3/1 on USAir, and miles just posted last night. I was worried because I had used my old UA MP number, not the newer CO one. But luckily had no problems.

FullFare Mar 8, 2012 8:33 pm

Tardy flight postings since 3/3 changeover

Well, I'm asking if anyone else has had his/her flights flown since 3/3 show up yet in the account. I did a round trip SFO-ORD on 3/4 and SFO-LAX (3/5). The old UA typically posted this stuff in 24 hrs (or less). Nothing posted on these flights yet. I'm hoping others are getting their flights posted (and that I don't have to waste effort to get these posted myself). Curious to see if others are having this experience.