Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just crossed 100k EQM :-)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 5:33 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Plat, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold, Former CO Presidential Plat (for a day!)
Looking forward to hitting 1K on 12/19... even had to do a quick MR to LAX to ensure I hit it with a few miles left over.
I figure it'll be an expensive In-N-Out drive through... but sometimes I really crave those burgers!
Old Nov 29, 2011, 7:44 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by klakhav
Just crossed over 100K and made it 1K again for 2012.

Not sure how much will I fly next year as I am hoping to start a new career which may not require travel.
According to my calculations, I crossed 100K today. I'm going to wait for the official notification from UA before I change my profile.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 2:47 pm

Programs: UA-Gold AA-Gold, Marriott Lifetime Tit. Elite
Congrats. I still remember the day I attained 1K (this year) for the first time. It was like the gates to Valhalla were opened and FC upgrades rained down upon me like mana from heaven
Old Nov 30, 2011, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO (now UA) 1K / Hyatt Platinum / UMPPPC / SLH Honoured
Well, I started this thread a little over a week ago...and now I'm wondering why the SWUs haven't posted yet. Hmmm.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 3:00 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by electroflyer
Well, I started this thread a little over a week ago...and now I'm wondering why the SWUs haven't posted yet. Hmmm.
because depending on flight posting and day of the week -- it can take up to 2 weeks. Would look for something by next Monday/Tuesday.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 3:10 pm

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Passed 100K on Sunday, miles posted today, I am now 1K!

Looking forward to my SWU's to post, need to apply a couple of them to a reservation as soon as possible. Called 1K line today and the agent told me they will post next Tuesday. I was surprised by such precise answer, we shall see if she was right.

I asked if she could speed up the posting of SWU to my account but she mentioned its all automatic and no way to speed it up.

Excited to be 1K nonetheless
Old Nov 30, 2011, 3:35 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by asnovici
... Looking forward to my SWU's to post, need to apply a couple of them to a reservation as soon as possible. Called 1K line today and the agent told me they will post next Tuesday. I was surprised by such precise answer, we shall see if she was right. ...
The SWUs have been posting late Monday / early Tuesday central USA time. The issue is there seems to be a cutoff a few days before that to make the posting, so it can be from 5-14 days before they post.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 8:36 pm

Programs: Continental
Just got my swu's today, got the crs yesterday.
Passed 100K on Saturday 11/19.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 9:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, Delta Plat
Made 1K in July, sitting at 150K EQM right now. 7 SWUs in the bank with another 6 in a month. 12K flights booked for January. The treadmill starts up again.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 12:40 am

Programs: AA-EXP/UA-1K/Hilton-Diamond
Originally Posted by TheEgg22
I have a 7 segment 3 city tour planned this week! Segment 120 will be on a 777 hub to hub run in... cross my fingers... Biz class with many vodka/soda's to celebrate the moment!
Well... All of my flights posted on Thursday morning. Just after Midnight on Saturday night.. uhh errr Sunday morning, my linked accounts sync'd! A lot faster than anticipated!!! Officially 1K!!!
Old Dec 4, 2011, 7:29 am

Programs: ua, aa, sas
Hitting 1k on this trip. Year 4 as a 1k...curious to see what 2012 brings.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 8:05 am
Zip

Programs: UA-MM; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold
Made 1K by 430 miles on return from Thanksgiving trip. About 6K more miles to fly this year. Second time at this level; did it on CO about 15 yrs ago, so as posted earlier, it didn't get me anything special at that time.
Don't think I'll ever even reach 75K again, so starting in '13, will be "enjoying" my MM PGold status.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 9:09 am

Programs: UA,AF,BA
Nailed it

I'm finally at 1k. Waiting to get my greasy hands on those upgrades.

Is it one coupon per "segment" or one coupon per flight number. E.g., if I do a one-way IAH->NRT->BKK then is that one upgrade or two.

Thanks, T.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 7:07 am
Suspended

Programs: United Premier 1K, GE/Nexus, Hertz Pres Circle, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Holiday Inn Plat
Originally Posted by tunneller
I'm finally at 1k. Waiting to get my greasy hands on those upgrades.

Is it one coupon per "segment" or one coupon per flight number. E.g., if I do a one-way IAH->NRT->BKK then is that one upgrade or two.

Thanks, T.
One leg equals one SWU.

But I'm sure sbm12 will be here to correct me soon.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 7:40 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, QR Gold, IHG Gold
My last flight is on the 28th of December - that flight will make me 1K. A bit nervous that the miles crediting will be delayed - really hope I can see my status changing to 1K before the system switches on Jan 1st!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.