Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

What's the Stupidest, Least Substantive UA-Related Thing You Can Complain About?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's the Stupidest, Least Substantive UA-Related Thing You Can Complain About?

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2014, 3:11 am

Programs: AA-PLT, HH-GLD, PP
Why can't we pick COPA seats on UA site?

It's a pain-in-the-neck to have to go to the COPA site to pick seats when I buy the ticket through UA. When I make a reservation on Concur, I can see the COPA seat map and pick seats, so UA should be able to do this with their close partner.
Old May 13, 2014, 4:37 am

Originally Posted by coolcoil
It's a pain-in-the-neck to have to go to the COPA site to pick seats when I buy the ticket through UA. When I make a reservation on Concur, I can see the COPA seat map and pick seats, so UA should be able to do this with their close partner.
I don't think they do this with any partner.
Old May 13, 2014, 4:06 pm

Programs: UA GS 4MM
Originally Posted by MBS MillionMiler

(In all of my travels through ORD, I took my first shower there last week. I kid on these--it was actually a nice experience...And the attendant dude was super friendly and helpful).
Agree, very nice and accommodating fellow.
Old May 17, 2014, 2:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
When I took a shower at ORD I was surprised the woman attendant didn't also ask me to clean it after I used it. Whatever, after coming in from NRT I just wanted hot water all over me.
Old May 17, 2014, 4:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by JVPhoto
When I took a shower at ORD I was surprised the woman attendant didn't also ask me to clean it after I used it.
What does this mean?
Old May 17, 2014, 5:11 pm

Programs: UA Plat
Originally Posted by MBS MillionMiler
AND, they don't offer a 'soap only' product...It's "Shampoo/Shower Gel". I had to take the hand soap out of the caddy of the sink into the shower with me.

AND, the deodorant is very small.

AND, the towel rack doesn't heat the towel very well.

(In all of my travels through ORD, I took my first shower there last week. I kid on these--it was actually a nice experience...And the attendant dude was super friendly and helpful).

I usually find the towel rack is very effective at burning me however. No matter how many times the attendant tells me to be careful of it, somehow it always gets me.
Old May 17, 2014, 5:14 pm

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Originally Posted by tyroner
I usually find the towel rack is very effective at burning me however. No matter how many times the attendant tells me to be careful of it, somehow it always gets me.
Lol you are so right - that sucker is HOT!
Old May 17, 2014, 5:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by LaserSailor
Satan doesn't like aisles...and your flight number was......just sayin ...
Well..... isn't that special....
Old Aug 15, 2014, 5:04 pm

Programs: Amex Platinum, *G, etc.
Originally Posted by GoAmtrak
Also, the new cloth napkins have been downsized and lack buttonholes, but I consider that a substantive complaint so I'll post that in the food thread...
Interesting. in BF on a LHR-IAH 787 last week I noted that the cloth napkins had a buttonhole sewn, but very poorly and with only a very small cut of perhaps 2-3mm for the button. I suppose it's just for decoration that's it and that's all
Old Aug 15, 2014, 5:32 pm

Programs: UA 4.3MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak SE; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
It's impossible to predict the "time-out" period on The Map on IPTE premium class screens. Some never time-out, some do regularly, and some do it randomly. If I knew, I could be ready to touch the screen or push the remote button to wake up the screen.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 12:49 pm
RNE

On COdbaUA.com, I don't like the word order in the link entitled "Change/View Reservation," because one must first view a reservation before changing it.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 3:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Too many cashews and not enough almonds in my ramekin yesterday.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by halls120
Many of us take issue with the exact opposite
Old Aug 24, 2014, 3:19 pm

Programs: AS MVPG; Hertz Pres; Tanquery Million Minier
Originally Posted by halls120
Seems like it's been that way since July. When I travel with my gf we swap ramekins after I've eaten all the almonds out of mine.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 3:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Many of us take issue with the exact opposite
Cashews are disgusting. Almonds are nectar of the gods.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.