Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > U.K. and Ireland
Reload this Page >

Attending my first EPL match. What do I need to know?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Attending my first EPL match. What do I need to know?

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2020, 12:52 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by tranmerechris
Null and void
As a Wimbledon fan I was pleasantly surprised to see Tranmere not amongst the league 1 rebels, but I guess It reflects the financial realities of the situation. Trying to restart the season is the last thing we want to do - it endangers our league 1 place and financially cripples us, especially if it’s behind closed doors.
Old May 28, 2020, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
So, June 17th.
Fingers crossed for all to stay healthy.
Old Jun 17, 2020, 1:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Well, today's the day. I am thrilled to be able to watch matches again, but honestly still a bit concerned it is too soon.
Fingers crossed for the health and safety of all the players and staff.

COYS!
Old Jun 17, 2020, 5:36 am

Originally Posted by goodeats21
Well, today's the day. I am thrilled to be able to watch matches again, but honestly still a bit concerned it is too soon.
Fingers crossed for the health and safety of all the players and staff.

COYS!
the German league has been on for weeks and hasn’t had a single reported new infection. It can be done!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.