Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Old Jul 1, 2022, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: drewguy

CBP offers online support for various questions. From the website:

Get Help On-line

Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/s/questions?language=en_US. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

Technical Problems?

If you are reporting a technical problem with the Trusted Traveler Programs website, please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing, including:
  • Your Login.gov email address or Membership Number/PASSID
  • The screen name that you were accessing when the problem occurred
  • The error message text
  • Screen print images would also be helpful.
Print Wikipost

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Old Oct 2, 2017, 8:31 am
  #16  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by sevimli
Hello everyone...

I guess I have a problem!

I applied GE on 9/12/17. The status was showing as pending application till yesterday.

Today GOES switched to brand new Login.gov website. I cannot link my GE application account to my new login.gov account, it is asking for global entry membership number, which I do not have! The help menu states that this number supposed to be on the LETTER that I received for my application.

I did not receive any letter in the mail. All i have is a payment confirmation number.

I really do not know how to check my application status now.

Anyone experience the same or has a solution?

Thanks!!!
I am having the same issues.

I have two submitted & pending GE applications for my wife and son. I have no Membership numbers to link their applications to these new Login.gov accounts I now need to make for them. All I have are the payment receipts and the user enrollment confirmation emails, neither of which give you the provisional Member ID.

I can't even log into my OWN new Login.gov account - half the time, when I click on "Manage My Membership" nothing happens; the other half of the time, the one-time password they send me does not work.

This is a mess.

Last edited by squirk; Oct 2, 2017 at 8:43 am
squirk is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 8:36 am
  #17  
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Posts: 1,862
Originally Posted by mike_L
I tried in the morning, the site was down. I tried again in the evening, and it is still down. It seemed that it was working at some point of the day. Oh well.
Seems to be down again. I can only get so far and I get a 502 Bad Gateway message.
Randyk47 is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 8:55 am
  #18  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: northeast
Posts: 25
I'm getting the 502 Bad Gateway message also.

For those of you with the PASSID number issue. After you apply, you should get an email with a "change to the status if your application" title. I went back to the email and saw that the "Re" was a PASSID number that had already been assigned, even though I'm still in the application stage (I submitted my application middle of last week). Hopefully this will be helpful to some.

Now if I could just get into the website, I might be able to schedule an interview!
bemusedv is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 8:56 am
  #19  
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Kansas City, USA
Programs: AA Gold, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, AVIS Preferred, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 2,066
Originally Posted by squirk
I am having the same issues.

I have two submitted & pending GE applications for my wife and son. I have no Membership numbers to link their applications to these new Login.gov accounts I now need to make for them. All I have are the payment receipts and the user enrollment confirmation emails, neither of which give you the provisional Member ID.

I can't even log into my OWN new Login.gov account - half the time, when I click on "Manage My Membership" nothing happens; the other half of the time, the one-time password they send me does not work.

This is a mess.
Also the same issue. This is frustrating. I applied last week for Global Entry and had a "Pending Review" status. Now I can't even log-in at all. Hopefully we all find a fix for this soon.
MCI777 is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:06 am
  #20  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: northeast
Posts: 25
If it's not one thing, it's another. Sigh. I finally got in. I entered my password. Next screen - in Spanish. Back up and try again. It worked. They sent the security code to my cell phone. I entered it. Site wouldn't take it - twice. Asked for a new code. Lather rinse repeat. Now my account is locked because I entered the "wrong" passcode too many times. Maybe tomorrow.
bemusedv is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:23 am
  #21  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by bemusedv
I'm getting the 502 Bad Gateway message also.

For those of you with the PASSID number issue. After you apply, you should get an email with a "change to the status if your application" title. I went back to the email and saw that the "Re" was a PASSID number that had already been assigned, even though I'm still in the application stage (I submitted my application middle of last week). Hopefully this will be helpful to some.

Now if I could just get into the website, I might be able to schedule an interview!
My concern is that, with the changes, will they still send a status update to the e-mail address that was on file on the old site? Or will they not send any status updates until you set up this new Login.gov account?

I can easily envision a situation where you are waiting on them to send that status update email, and they are waiting on you to set up that Login.gov account and link it to the provisional Member ID (which, of course, you don't have yet), and nothing happens.
squirk is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:23 am
  #22  
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Posts: 1,862
OK. Finally got through the whole process. Took a couple of tries but I’m all set up. Will work wife’s account later since I don’t have her PassID number. Both of us are currrent approved GE members and our membership doesn't expire until 2020 so nothing to do at this point other than get wife enrolled.
Randyk47 is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:28 am
  #23  
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Kansas City, USA
Programs: AA Gold, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, AVIS Preferred, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 2,066
Originally Posted by squirk
My concern is that, with the changes, will they still send a status update to the e-mail address that was on file on the old site? Or will they not send any status updates until you set up this new Login.gov account?

I can easily envision a situation where you are waiting on them to send that status update email, and they are waiting on you to set up that Login.gov account and link it to the provisional Member ID (which, of course, you don't have yet), and nothing happens.
This is EXACTLY my concern as well.
squirk likes this.
MCI777 is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:39 am
  #24  
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 79
I've just got of the telephone with their helpdesk. After a 45 minutes hold due to "above normal call volumes", the agent I spoke to gave me my PASSID. I've added this to my 'new' profile and it's all worked itself out!

Unfortunately, my application is still pending review, but at least I can check it.
shonerm is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:42 am
  #25  
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: EXT, sometimes NYC/LON/YQT
Programs: Aeroplan, SPG/Marriott, Radisson Rewards
Posts: 774
Originally Posted by shonerm
I've just got of the telephone with their helpdesk. After a 45 minutes hold due to "above normal call volumes", the agent I spoke to gave me my PASSID. I've added this to my 'new' profile and it's all worked itself out!

Unfortunately, my application is still pending review, but at least I can check it.
I am in the same situation... extremely short notice (2 days, really?) and I forgot to write down my PASS ID.

So I guess the only option is to phone? Did they give you any trouble?
D404 is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:43 am
  #26  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 578
I'm getting held up when trying to add a phone number for the OTP. I never receive the SMS. Will try again later.

Edit: I'm just trying to create an account, already have GE.
eeflyer is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:51 am
  #27  
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Originally Posted by shonerm
I've just got of the telephone with their helpdesk. After a 45 minutes hold due to "above normal call volumes", the agent I spoke to gave me my PASSID. I've added this to my 'new' profile and it's all worked itself out!

Unfortunately, my application is still pending review, but at least I can check it.
Hi, thanks for the update!

Which phone # did you you call? How about getting passid for my son or wife? I assume my wife needs to make the call?

This is really frustrating, it was already frustrating with all the delays and all.

BTW, when did you apply? Ours is pending in Chicago, since 9/12.

sevimli is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:57 am
  #28  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 81
These SMS and phone calls to get your one-time code are taking WAAAAY too long to be delivered. Mine are taking over 30 minutes to come through.

By that time, you probably think the SMS failed, and have asked for a re-send, which invalidates the first code you eventually receive.

I would say you should wait a solid hour before requesting a new code.

Last edited by squirk; Oct 2, 2017 at 11:05 am
squirk is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 10:08 am
  #29  
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Kansas City, USA
Programs: AA Gold, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, AVIS Preferred, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 2,066
I tried calling the 844-875-6446 number and push "0" for an agent but then get told to try my call again later due to "large call volumes'. After that the call disconnects.
MCI777 is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2017, 10:11 am
  #30  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7
<deleted>
Hi,

I just logged in to the new website. Everything went smoothly until I saw with horror that my date of birth on the Membership Information tab is wrong (it's one day behind).

The date of birth appears correct on the Account Profile tab (where it cannot be changed along with the name and the PassID#). Also if I click on the edit/update passport information tab the Date of Birth also appears correct there. The expiration month and day of the Global Entry also matches my correct birth month/day.

I tried to call the help phone # but all their lines are busy. I'm thinking to send an e-mail with all the screenshots but I wanted to see if anyone who logs in the new system has a similar problem. I'm traveling this month and am nervous about this error but maybe it's a system wide error.

Last edited by TWA884; Oct 2, 2017 at 12:16 pm Reason: Reference to a deleted cross-posted message/thread
TurboTurtle is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.