Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Old Jul 1, 2022, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: drewguy

CBP offers online support for various questions. From the website:

Get Help On-line

Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/s/questions?language=en_US. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

Technical Problems?

If you are reporting a technical problem with the Trusted Traveler Programs website, please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing, including:
  • Your Login.gov email address or Membership Number/PASSID
  • The screen name that you were accessing when the problem occurred
  • The error message text
  • Screen print images would also be helpful.
Print Wikipost

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Old May 9, 2023, 10:35 am

Programs: USA UAL DAL
FYI if you click 'activate card' for Global Entry and put in the old card's security code, it will not give you an error (at least if the card is still active), it will give you a success message.
The good news is, the 'activate card' button will still be active (at least if you log out and then log in again), and you will be able to activate the new card.
Ask me how I know lol - got one card right but not the other one for spouse & myself. Good news, it was my card that I messed up on
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2023, 10:42 am

Programs: UA 1k
I just tried to renew my partners Global Entry and got error 926 related to the "country of issuance" of our documents . They have two passports (US and Germany) and both are entered correctly. We have used two passports for the original enrollment without problem. We send an e-message as instructed but there was a warning "we are super busy right now, no idea when we can reply".

Has anyone else seen that or know what to do ? Thanks !

EDIT: Figured it out myself

Helpful resource: https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Artic...language=en_US

Turns out the GE website has changes the way they track multiple citizenships. I needed to remove the German passport from the first citizenship tab and create a second tab for the second passport. That resolved error 926 and resulted immediately in error 927: if you have a US passport you must remove any other documents from "documents to enter the US " even if they are perfectly good entry documents.

Last edited by Hilmar Lehnert; Jun 21, 2023 at 9:15 am Reason: Found a solution
Old Sep 24, 2023, 1:14 pm
ALW

Login.gov: new 2FA limitation?

Tried to check something on TTP which requires AFAIK logging in at login.gov no problem with password, but 2FA said "we've sent a text to you at [###]" which never came (several times).

[###] is a VoIP number, and this has always worked on login.gov in the past. Other sites sometimes fail on texting a voip # and I'm wondering if login.gov has changed their behaviour (or if it's something on the receiving end). If they no longer send 2FA text to a voip number, I'll need to change that. The question is how.

They offered 2 alternative methods, one was to enter a 12-character code given to me "when I registered" (I assume for login.gov though I don't see one anywhere in my archive). The other (they say) is to cancel my account and create a new one. Is that safe to do or will it lead to more complications? And if it's not really recommended, is there anything else I can try? Nexus renewals (at T-364) aren't for a couple more years so I've got time.

I'll put my Nexus-specific question for a Nexus thread, to stick to this thread's title.

Thanks.
Old Dec 16, 2023, 11:04 pm

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
It's absolutely astonishing how these systems were designed and how error-prone they are. But the fault is never CBP, its the travelers that take the fault.

I got chewed out today with my NEXUS almost revoked because apparently my NEXUS did not contain:
1) Passport, DL, and Visa Info.
2) Citizenship info (????)

So how did I get my NEXUS approved 10+ years ago? Who knows. But that didn't matter.

I've also entered and re-entered US quite often since then and no one else raised a bat about it. Heck, 2 years ago I updated my visa info at the Niagara Falls NEXUS office too but that didn't show up either.

Edit: My visa info also showed up in GE Kiosks earlier this year. So I know it did exist before.
Xyzzy likes this.

Last edited by secretalcoholic; Dec 17, 2023 at 3:23 pm
Old Dec 17, 2023, 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by Hilmar Lehnert
Iif you have a US passport you must remove any other documents from "documents to enter the US " even if they are perfectly good entry documents.
If you are a US citizen, there are no "perfectly good entry documents" other than your US passport. A US citizen, GE or not, is required to use their US passport to enter the US. The TTP site tells you to list your US passport as primary if you have one.
Old Jan 31, 2024, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT 2MM+; Marriott PLT
I submitted a renewal for TTP a couple of weeks ago and recently received an email message that my status had changed. The message directed me to sign into TTP Website using ttp.cbp.dhs.gov for more information. I have tried multiple times on different days to sign in but always end up on a page showing an empty Account Profile. I have tried clearing the browser cache, etc. I use login.gov.

​​​​​​​Any suggestions? TIA

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.