Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Old Jul 1, 2022, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: drewguy

CBP offers online support for various questions. From the website:

Get Help On-line

Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/s/questions?language=en_US. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

Technical Problems?

If you are reporting a technical problem with the Trusted Traveler Programs website, please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing, including:
  • Your Login.gov email address or Membership Number/PASSID
  • The screen name that you were accessing when the problem occurred
  • The error message text
  • Screen print images would also be helpful.
Print Wikipost

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Old Oct 6, 2017, 4:40 am

Has anyone else encountered an error in the site where you enter the dates correctly, but then when the system displays them they are displayed as one day prior to what you entered?

I have an existing GE account, which I've been able to link to the new TTP website. It pulled up all my passport information automatically but the issue and expiration dates are off by one day. Same for my birthday.

Considering I cannot call them, wondering what the best thing is to do in this case.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 7:52 am

After creating a new account and logged in, I noticed all dates in all my documents (passports, driver license) are off by one day. Could not get through by phone, so sent an email and got a message that it would take 10 to 15 business days for a reply.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by hamcentral
Ah, I did find that and tried to use it but it tells me the GOES ID doesn't match my profile. I copied the ID right from their email. This is madness.
In case it helps anyone:

The TTP site did not require me to put in my middle name so I left it out when trying to use my GOES ID to recover my application. I kept getting an error that my GOES ID didn't match my account profile information.

I finally tried putting my middle name in (even though it is not marked with an asterisk). This was what I was missing. I must have entered my middle name on my original GE application.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 9:17 am
Suspended

Programs: Lowest level possible
Is anyone else having problems with updating driver's license information? After I enter the new info and press "save", nothing happens. It's like there's no action assigned for the "save" button.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 10:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I just updated my DL expiration date, which saved fine.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 10:43 am

Is there an IOS application for login.gov or TTP?

I was reading their FAQ, and got the impression that they have one, but no link, no name. ??
Old Oct 6, 2017, 11:45 am

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sevimli
Is there an IOS application for login.gov or TTP?

I was reading their FAQ, and got the impression that they have one, but no link, no name. ??
Where are you seeing that? I read through their FAQ and don't see any indication that there is a mobile app.

What I did find is the following:
TTP is a modernized application website that supports CBP's Trusted Traveler Programs. TTP provides a more streamlined workflow for the user that can be supported on mobile devices as well as computers.
Which suggests to me that it's a reactive, mobile-friendly website (and I just checked, and it is what I thought it was).
Old Oct 6, 2017, 1:05 pm

Lightbulb Significant changes in GE, NEXUS, SENTRI application procedures with new TTP site

Heads up! There have been some changes in the procedures and expectations for Global Entry, NEXUS, and SENTRI applications and interviews with the switchover from GOES to TTP.

These changes are highlighted in several answers on the Frequently Asked Questions list on the TTP website and on the CBP website INFO section. A couple of the answers are significantly different than the previous answers on the retired GOES website, and a couple of them were not addressed at all on the GOES website (but generated a lot of discussion on FT).

Differences:

* Timeframe for application / interview

Under GOES, the interview scheduling tool had to be used within 120 days of conditional approval. (The interview itself could be up to another six months after that date, and the interview could be continuously re-scheduled -- apparently with no final cut-off, and even the 120 days for initial scheduling could be overriden.)

Under TTP, the 120 day limit for first picking an interview date appears to have been eliminated. However, there is now a maximum cut-off of 365 days for actually interviewing (and providing follow-up documentation?), once conditional approval is given: "You must complete enrollment within 365 days of receiving your conditional approval. Not scheduling and completing the interview will result in cancelation of the application and no refunds will be granted."

* Passports to bring to interview

Under GOES, Global Entry and Nexus applicants were only told to bring "Passport" to the interview, along with proof of residential address and the conditional approval letter.

Under TTP, they are instead told in the FAQ: "A valid passport. If you travel with more than one passport, please bring them to the interview so that the information may be added to your file."

(While this advice reflects the reality of the interview better than the old advice, it still doesn't go far enough. We know from on-the-ground reports that CBP/CBSA officers actually expect applicants to bring any valid passport that has been issued to them, not just those that are "traveled with" -- and that applicants with apparent dual citizenships (being born in another country) will be questioned about non-existent passports!)

Additions:

* Which previous police interactions require documents at interview?

Under GOES, I don't believe the GOES or CBP websites spoke to this issue directly, which has proved vexing for FTers trying to hash out this issue. (Unfortunately, CBP doesn't allow Archive.org to crawl its website, so it's hard to be sure what the actual information about this was.)

Under TTP, the FAQ says: "What court documents should I bring to the interview? If you were ever fingerprinted as part of an arrest or incident, then you should bring the associated court documents to your interview."

Again, note that this seems to conflict with on-the-ground experiences of FTers dealing with interviews, who IIRC have been asked to provide follow-up dismissal or final disposition documentation on incidents that were not fingerprinted (for example, the person only received a citation).

* Need to list country that cruise ship went to but you did not disembark, or airport your plane stopped in to pick up more passengers?

Under GOES, I think that there was no specific answer about whether to list countries on the application when the applicant did not officially pass through immigration or customs.

Under TTP, the FAQ says: "I was on a cruise, and we stopped at the port but did not go through customs. Do I need to list that country? You should include all countries visited other than Canada or Mexico."

While this was what FTers usually preached, the answer is now more officially-sourced.

Last edited by Newbie2FT; Oct 7, 2017 at 3:14 pm Reason: wording
Old Oct 6, 2017, 1:33 pm

Thanks for pointing out those differences. That was really helpful.

I didn't even realize that there was some debate over whether or not to bring your second passport to the interview. I brought mine and never once considered leaving it at home. I concur that in practice it is expected that you will bring it, even if you do not use it for travel.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 2:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: Lowest level possible
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I just updated my DL expiration date, which saved fine.
I need to change my DL number and state, which the system may treat differently from simply extending the date for an existing DL. I retried today and still run into the same issue.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 2:42 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, Hilton Gold
In case anyone is interested, my experience with the new system has been mixed. I was able to obtain my PASSID (and my infant son's) via email - I tried calling on Monday but had a wait of over 30 minutes with the number of people in the queue falling from 18 to 12, at which point I gave up!

Yesterday I managed to schedule same day appointments at ORD. On arriving at ORD, interview confirmation letters in hand, I was told that the interview appointment was not valid and that the new system meant that same day appointments, although they could be made on the website, were not reported to the staff. I politely expressed my disappointment and frustration and they let me wait for a walk in slot, which came up shortly afterwards.
[Moderator's note: The rest of this post discusses the documents that need to be brought to the Global Entry enrollment interview and was moved to the What Documents are Required for the Global Entry Interview? thread.]

Last edited by TWA884; Oct 6, 2017 at 4:01 pm Reason: See moderator's note
Old Oct 7, 2017, 7:38 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Originally Posted by DoTheBartMan
Is anyone else having problems with updating driver's license information? After I enter the new info and press "save", nothing happens. It's like there's no action assigned for the "save" button.
Same here. Only thing I need to change is the expiration date. All the rest is the same and accurate. I hit the submit button and nothing happens. Ive tried on my iPad and my full desktop with the same result.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by hamcentral
In case it helps anyone:

The TTP site did not require me to put in my middle name so I left it out when trying to use my GOES ID to recover my application. I kept getting an error that my GOES ID didn't match my account profile information.

I finally tried putting my middle name in (even though it is not marked with an asterisk). This was what I was missing. I must have entered my middle name on my original GE application.
This make sense, as just above the fields to enter your name, it says to enter your name "as it is listed in your passport" (or wording similar to that).
TWA884 likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2017, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by gobluetwo
Where are you seeing that? I read through their FAQ and don't see any indication that there is a mobile app.

What I did find is the following:

Which suggests to me that it's a reactive, mobile-friendly website (and I just checked, and it is what I thought it was).

I found it on login.gov , it looks like it is just an authenticator.

Please see it attached:
Attached Images  
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:50 pm

Programs: BA Silver | AA LT Gold | EY Silver | Marriott LT Titanium
Ok, so this is weird....

Just made my login.gov account, which went smoothly enough. I provided my PASS ID number, and it pulled up my GE membership under my account just fine. But this is where things start getting odd.

I clicked on the 'Update Documents' link on the right to make sure everything was up to date before applying for my GE renewal, and every single date on every document is off by one day! My date of birth on my passport and DL is one day earlier than the actual date. Similarly, the issuance and expiration dates on my passport, as well as the expiration date on my DL are off by a day (listed as being one day earlier, just like on my date of birth under both documents).

Anybody else run into this issue?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.