Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Old Jul 1, 2022, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: drewguy

CBP offers online support for various questions. From the website:

Get Help On-line

Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/s/questions?language=en_US. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

Technical Problems?

If you are reporting a technical problem with the Trusted Traveler Programs website, please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing, including:
  • Your Login.gov email address or Membership Number/PASSID
  • The screen name that you were accessing when the problem occurred
  • The error message text
  • Screen print images would also be helpful.
Print Wikipost

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Old Oct 2, 2017, 10:40 am

This is a very poor system migration plan. When you are migrating an enterprise system to a new one, it is common to retain the data from the old system and transfer it.

I have an interview in 2 days and I no longer see my old appointment or data in the new website.

So what happen to my original appointment date?!
Old Oct 2, 2017, 11:37 am
Aman Contributor Badge

Registered for the new site and now it says my renewal interview is scheduled for 4 AM instead of 8 AM...
Old Oct 2, 2017, 11:38 am

Originally Posted by sevimli
Hi, thanks for the update!

Which phone # did you you call? How about getting passid for my son or wife? I assume my wife needs to make the call?

This is really frustrating, it was already frustrating with all the delays and all.

BTW, when did you apply? Ours is pending in Chicago, since 9/12.

Hi Guys,

I called the following number: +1 202 325 8060.

There were some lengthy pre-recorded messages that you have to listen to before you get the options (this includes being told that if you are calling on someone else's behalf that they will need to speak to that person before they will release any information). From memory, I went for Option 1.

I explained I was calling from the UK and that I needed my PASSID to complete my account set-up for the new website. The agent didn't really understand the problem (I think the new process is as much a mystery to them!) but once I reiterated that I just needed my PASSID number, he quickly provided it.

My wife is just about to give it a go now, so I hope it's just as easy this evening!

Hope this helps?
Old Oct 2, 2017, 11:38 am

I was finally able to get through and create my login. However, it is now asking me to populate the profile? Was this normal for anyone else that is moving over with an active GE membership?

I would have thought that it would just pull all the old information. Very peculiar.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by eeflyer
I was finally able to get through and create my login. However, it is now asking me to populate the profile? Was this normal for anyone else that is moving over with an active GE membership?

I would have thought that it would just pull all the old information. Very peculiar.
Yeah, this is what worries me.

CBP moved their system to a new one and whoops.. some data did not carry over.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 11:45 am
Aman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by eeflyer

It just asked for full name, DOB, and membership number for me.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 11:45 am

Question to those that have a PENDING application and SCHEDULED interview:

When you create a new account, do you still see everything from the old GOES website:
1). Your existing profile (name, address, etc..etc..)
2). Your existing appointment date and time
Old Oct 2, 2017, 11:47 am

I posted recently about how my DOB appears wrong in the Manage your Profile tab (it does appear correct in Account Profile and Edit Passport Info).

Well I just logged in to the new TTS platform through my smartphone and surprise my DOB appears correct in all tabs there. How insane is that? How can the same profile feature correct information on one platform, and incorrect on another? I took screenshots on both my smartphone and computer screen.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by TurboTurtle
I posted recently about how my DOB appears wrong in the Manage your Profile tab (it does appear correct in Account Profile and Edit Passport Info).

Well I just logged in to the new TTS platform through my smartphone and surprise my DOB appears correct in all tabs there. How insane is that? How can the same profile feature correct information on one platform, and incorrect on another? I took screenshots on both my smartphone and computer screen.
I finally got my PASSID and you are right - when i logged in the appointment time changed by 7 hours! ...?! Logging in from my iPad and iPhone will not even show the DASHBOARD so I cannot even see the appointment time from the mobile web browser..

So now I am wondering: which time is correct?
Old Oct 2, 2017, 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by ChuckieCheese
I finally got my PASSID and you are right - when i logged in the appointment time changed by 7 hours! ...?! Logging in from my iPad and iPhone will not even show the DASHBOARD so I cannot even see the appointment time from the mobile web browser.
If it is any consolation, I don't get a dashboard even when logging in from my PC, using either Firefox or Chrome.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by Cityflyer10
It just asked for full name, DOB, and membership number for me.
Yikes, that's worrisome. I'll look more at it later tonight.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 12:37 pm

Is it possible the time was not set for your local time zone, and instead for default GMT (which, depending on where you live, could be 6-7 hours off)?
Old Oct 2, 2017, 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by shonerm
Hi Guys,

I called the following number: +1 202 325 8060.

There were some lengthy pre-recorded messages that you have to listen to before you get the options (this includes being told that if you are calling on someone else's behalf that they will need to speak to that person before they will release any information). From memory, I went for Option 1.

I explained I was calling from the UK and that I needed my PASSID to complete my account set-up for the new website. The agent didn't really understand the problem (I think the new process is as much a mystery to them!) but once I reiterated that I just needed my PASSID number, he quickly provided it.

My wife is just about to give it a go now, so I hope it's just as easy this evening!

Hope this helps?
Thanks!
The number does not even ring!

I am trying both numbers given on the website, it is just dead silence, no dial tone, no ring tone...

Do i need any passport etc number in hand in order receive my pass id?

Thank you!!!!
Old Oct 2, 2017, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by sevimli
Thanks!
The number does not even ring!

I am trying both numbers given on the website, it is just dead silence, no dial tone, no ring tone...

Do i need any passport etc number in hand in order receive my pass id?

Thank you!!!!
Just keep trying. We've just got off the phone to get my wife's PASSID. Took about 10 attempts to get to the start of the recorded messages. Top tip here for you; once you hear the start of the message, just press 1 followed by 0. These are the options you need to speak to an agent. This saves 10 minutes of messages before they give you the options.

We had 24 people in front of us, and it took about 35 minutes to get through. Basic security questions were asked' name, DOB, registered email address, city of birth.....
nittanylion1 likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 1:03 pm

New TPP site

Originally Posted by RobertS975
Anyone else having trouble getting through to the "portal". I am trying to activate newly received GE cards. I keep getting some unrelated site (the server?). I am clicking on their links.
Just tried to activate a new GE card today and can't log into the new portal that went active yesterday. Attempting to log in as existing member keeps cycling back to the same page (manage membership => consent to terms and back again to manage membership => consent and on it goes). Tried clearly cache, different browser (several actually), and same behavior repeats.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.