Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: drewguy

CBP offers online support for various questions. From the website:

Get Help On-line

Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/s/questions?language=en_US. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

Technical Problems?

If you are reporting a technical problem with the Trusted Traveler Programs website, please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing, including:
  • Your Login.gov email address or Membership Number/PASSID
  • The screen name that you were accessing when the problem occurred
  • The error message text
  • Screen print images would also be helpful.
Print Wikipost

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2017, 8:00 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by JY1024
Moving this to the Trusted Traveler forum for further discussion. Thanks. /JY1024, TravelBuzz co-moderator
Where it has been merged into the existing thread discussing the new Trusted Travelers Programs website and its glitches.

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Oct 25, 2017, 7:00 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Originally Posted by AtlantaCalaway
Does anyone have a workaround to get renewed on the 'new' trusted traveler web site? I can log in and see my current membership, but there is no 'renewal' button as described in the FAQ.
I've tried the domestic and international phone numbers, but neither work.
I just checked mine and the site shows my current GE enrollment doesn’t expire until sometime in 2020 and says I can’t renew until the same date in 2019. There is no button to get around that and submit a renewal.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 11:33 pm

Thumbs down

Anyone else getting "Error code(s): 99"? I enter my texted code, the account management tries to load for a while, but then that error appears for a split second, and it boots me back to the homepage. Annoying!
Old Oct 26, 2017, 2:12 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Hilton Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by richarddd
Others have reported similar problems. For example, https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28914487-post109.html reports dates are entered correctly in the back-end system and the problem is the display.

It's a mess.
This is concerning! I tried filling in the application last night (Oct 25), first time application, trying both Chrome and Safari, and first I also noticed the Date of Birth always saves -1 day. So I figure if I input +1 day, it saves correctly. Does this mean that in the back-end system the incorrect +1 day is saved? Same thing happens to me with the Driver's License expiration date

And then, like the previous poster Mike Babin, I notice the Passport date of issue and date of expiration always subtract -3 days each, *every* time I click on the Passport tab. So when I save the data, then go forward, then go back to double check (since I realize that the Date of Birth is off), it goes -3, then if I switch to a different step and then go back again to check once again, it subtracts 3 once again so now it's 6 days off. I wonder if it's better to wait until the bugs are worked out before finishing the application?

At the least, thank goodness for Flyertalk because I did a general Google search for these problems last night and didn't come up with anything - thought I was the only one having these problems and was pulling my hair out!

Last edited by flaii; Oct 26, 2017 at 2:19 am
Old Oct 26, 2017, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by Jeff321
Anyone else getting "Error code(s): 99"? I enter my texted code, the account management tries to load for a while, but then that error appears for a split second, and it boots me back to the homepage. Annoying!
I emailed them and got a stock response. But I tried again today and it is working! I didn't do anything different. Also all my data looks correct so that is good.
Old Oct 29, 2017, 4:15 pm

Programs: BA Silver | AA LT Gold | EY Silver | Marriott LT Titanium
I tried to update the issuance and expiry dates of my passport on the TTP site, since at least those can be updated there (unlike DOB which is greyed out). Before trying to update, all dates (DOB, passport issue date, passport expiry date) were incorrect by -1 day.

So, I went in to edit my passport details, and modified the issue and expiry dates by +1 day to correct them, and hit save.

And lo and behold... the issue and expiry dates did not change at all. The date of birth, however, is now off by -2 days.

Just <redacted> great.

Last edited by TWA884; Oct 29, 2017 at 6:30 pm Reason: FlyerTalk Rule 16: Using symbols, spaces or other methods to mask vulgarities is not allowed
Old Oct 31, 2017, 6:14 pm

Programs: Ettihad Guest
Dates slipping off by a day in application

Originally Posted by DoTheBartMan
Previously reported by evanderm:
I had the same problem and emailed CBP using their online form. Tried calling them but after holding for about 10 minutes was still only 25th in line. Received the reply to email on 2nd working day. That fast ^

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Information Center. We are experiencing display issues with dates (subtracting one day). Please be advised that this error is showing on your side only. The information on our side is correct. As soon as patches are install in our system, all the correct date of birth will show on your side. We apologized for the inconvenient. If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and we will investigate how we may further assist you. Thank you again for contacting the CBP Information Center.
So :-::-::-::-::-: for CBP
Old Oct 31, 2017, 6:46 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Don't try to "outguess" the TTP web site. When entering dates, always enter the CORRECT date. Don't worry if the displayed date is off by a day, and DO NOT try to compensate for the invalid date display by adjusting any dates you enter!
TWA884 likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 4:00 pm

UK Citizen - How to Find PASSID or GE Membership Number?

I have had GE since early 2016.

Up to now I have been able to check my GE details via the GEOS website however it has recently been replaced.

I have opened an account on the Login.Gov to access the new Trusted Traveller Site. However to access my GE information I need to know my PASSID or membership number but as I am a UK Citizen I do not have a card with this information on it. I Cannot find my Membership number anywhere as I always used the old GEOS site.

Is there anyway to find my Membership number, I cant find anything in the help data?

Last edited by wytco0; Nov 1, 2017 at 4:05 pm
Old Nov 1, 2017, 4:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Your approval letter will have it, the email sent to you confirming approval will have it, and it should be in your BA or AA profile (or other carriers).
Old Nov 1, 2017, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by Often1
Your approval letter will have it, the email sent to you confirming approval will have it, and it should be in your BA or AA profile (or other carriers).
Um,from memory I didn't get an approval letter it was all done via the web site, I did get some emails but they just say look at the old GEOS website. BA does not hold Trusted Traveller info as far as I can see from my account.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 7:39 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Does this work?

From the new TTP web site home page:

If you do not have your PASSID, there is now an additional option to access your submitted application/membership information.

I don’t remember my PASSID, or do not have access to anything that would contain my PASSID. I do remember my GOES ID. How do I view my information?

If you are already a Trusted Traveler member you'll be able to link your new account to your existing Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST membership. After entering some basic personal information and answering questions about previous applications you will be able to link your new account by providing one of the following:
  • Your Membership number / PASSID
  • Your FAST ID (assigned only to those who have submitted a FAST application in the past)
  • Your GOES ID and answer a security question

There are a couple locations you can find your Membership number / PASSID or FAST ID:
  • On your Trusted Traveler Membership Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST)
  • On previous notification letters
  • The Membership number / PASSID is the "Known Traveler Number" you share with the airlines

Your GOES ID is the login id you may have registered in the older version of this website (GOES). Please note that if you select this option you will be required to successfully answer one of the security questions you entered when you registered for a GOES account. You only get 3 attempts to successfully answer the question. After which, the option to link your information using the GOES ID will no longer be available. You will always have the option to link your information using your Membership number / PASSID.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 6:39 am

Originally Posted by mnbp
Does this work?

From the new TTP web site home page:

If you do not have your PASSID, there is now an additional option to access your submitted application/membership information.
Fantastic that worked many thanks mnbp.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 3:54 pm
ALW

I'm also finding some mistakes (or things I want to change) when I look around the TTP site. Specifically...

When I "View Membership Information", these read-only fields:
- say I don't hold a valid DL
- list a vehicle I no longer own (though plate is on my new vehicle, not listed)
- have a mailing address I don't want to use (though it will work)

Then I go back to update these things.

- change my mailing address (to match my physical address), click Submit, and a popup says "Please verify that all your addresses are correct and click Save & Continue to proceed." but doesn't offer a S&C button.

- go to Update Documents and change DL expiry from 2017 to 2022 (all other info the same), a popup says "There was an error with the server. Please try again in a few minutes. If the issue persists, please contact CBP Support. Error code(s): 99"

Do I need to worry about these things? How do I fix them? The DL expiry was typical of our experience with this, went to YOW when it was renewed late in 2016, they insisted we didn't need to come in for this but took it anyway. I'm sure I also updated it in GOES.

Thanks!

=aw
Old Nov 4, 2017, 10:37 am

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
Originally Posted by ALW
- go to Update Documents and change DL expiry from 2017 to 2022 (all other info the same), a popup says "There was an error with the server. Please try again in a few minutes. If the issue persists, please contact CBP Support. Error code(s): 99"
Getting the same Error 99 on DL date change - I was an early GOES user so don't know if that's the issue. My wife who signed up many years later is not having an issue updating her DL. Must be an issue on their end. Support doesn't seem much help. Wouldn't worry about it. They will update docs normally on a renewal if they are needed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.