Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Historical Flight Data - delays, cancellations, registration/tail numbers, etc.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Historical Flight Data - delays, cancellations, registration/tail numbers, etc.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2020, 6:11 am

Unhappy Historical data

Hi

As many here I was ripped off by an airline. They cancelled without providing any assistance and I had to buy my own return ticket.

Searching for the information on departure times of two flights on 3 April 2018:
FR1874 STN to NCE
FR1875 NCE to STN

Grateful if anyone can help with that!
Old Feb 10, 2020, 7:32 pm

Hi!!

I am in desperate need of some research!
I have tried various ways of contacting airlines and researching in archives but still can not find what I am looking for!

My family and I had a delayed flight going from MSY to DFW on 12/19/2017 and it was delayed but since it had more connecting flights we missed those. We ended up having to go from DFW to LHR and from there to our final destination FRA to visit my family.

So what I am trying to find out is the flight numbers from DFW to LHR and from LHR to FRA. I have the flight number from the first flight which is BA1560.
I would also like to know what it landed in Frankfurt after all those delays. Is there any way to find out without having the exact flight numbers? We seem to not have gotten a confirmation and that flight number is the only one I remember. Help! And thank you!
Old Feb 16, 2020, 5:04 pm

Programs: not sure
HELP!

Hey guys!
Could someone pretty please help me find all the scheduled flights arriving at DAD airport daily from 1 of NOV 2019 to date ( 17 Feb 2019). I'm applying for a job and they want me to do an assignment which asking me to find these information.

Thanks so much!!!
Old Feb 28, 2020, 6:31 pm

Historical Flight Status AA5239/AA1891 24SEP19

Hi. Does anyone have access to check the historical flight status on 24SEP19?
AA5239 - EWNCLT 1218P 140P
AA1891 - CLTEWR 235P 434P

Thanks.
Old Feb 29, 2020, 10:24 am

Programs: LH FTL; A3*Gold
AA5239 was operated by CRJ7 (N513AE), departed at 12:20 pm, landed at 1:12 pm (i.e. 28 minutes early)
AA1891 was operated by A320 N107US, departed at 3:35 pm (i.e. 60 minutes late) and landed at 5:03 pm (i.e. 29 minutes late)
Old Feb 29, 2020, 10:33 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by uyenhuynhh
Hey guys!
Could someone pretty please help me find all the scheduled flights arriving at DAD airport daily from 1 of NOV 2019 to date ( 17 Feb 2019). I'm applying for a job and they want me to do an assignment which asking me to find these information.

Thanks so much!!!
You'll probably have to get in touch with the airport for that. I don't think any of the subscription services let you search for this. Are you sure this is the assignment? There are over 100 flights a day, so you would be looking at over 12,000 flights.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 8:49 am

Delayed Flight

Feel like this might be a bit of long shot but I was wondering if anybody could find out how long a flight I took was delayed. UA967 EWR-DUB 03SEP17. I remember them saying that it was due to not having an aircraft in the airport for the flight. Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 12, 2020, 4:45 am

EZY 6930

Hi - hoping somebody can help please - looking for timings of this Easyjet flight from Dalaman to Edinburgh:

Due to dept 21:35 from Dalaman to Edinburgh.
16th August 2014
EZY 6930

There was a delay but not sure it was as much as 3 hours.

Thanks!
Old Mar 13, 2020, 11:57 am

Programs: BAEC and Hilton mostly
Originally Posted by IMFAAA
Hi - hoping somebody can help please - looking for timings of this Easyjet flight from Dalaman to Edinburgh:

Due to dept 21:35 from Dalaman to Edinburgh.
16th August 2014
EZY 6930

There was a delay but not sure it was as much as 3 hours.

Thanks!
Far too long ago for the flight tracker subscribers to help, I'm afraid [for other readers, think 6 months up to 2 years back, depending on their subscription cost - mine can track back one year].

Possibly try the claims companies (bottonline, euclaim, etc.) to see if they say you have a chance - then either claim yourself or use their services.
Old Mar 20, 2020, 4:27 am

Good morning everyone,

I have a question and I hope that someone can help me.

9th of November 2019 I had a terrible delay from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) to Eilat Ramon Airport (ETM) and I am still fighting with Transavia to solve this problem. They told me that the complete airspace of Israël was closed on the 9th of November 2019 but I really do not believe it.

I was wondering if someone could send me all the flights, arrivals and departures of 9th of November to ETM Eilat Ramon Airport? To show that the airspace was not closed that day..

Thank you.

Kind regards from the Netherlands and keep save everyone.

Bas
Old Mar 20, 2020, 4:46 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Basotten94
Good morning everyone,

I have a question and I hope that someone can help me.

9th of November 2019 I had a terrible delay from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) to Eilat Ramon Airport (ETM) and I am still fighting with Transavia to solve this problem. They told me that the complete airspace of Israël was closed on the 9th of November 2019 but I really do not believe it.

I was wondering if someone could send me all the flights, arrivals and departures of 9th of November to ETM Eilat Ramon Airport? To show that the airspace was not closed that day..

Thank you.

Kind regards from the Netherlands and keep save everyone.

Bas
Welcome to FT!

Are you sure you have the right date? FR24 shows HV5615 left AMS at 0716 and landed at ETM at 1300, 15 minutes behind schedule.
Old Mar 20, 2020, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Welcome to FT!

Are you sure you have the right date? FR24 shows HV5615 left AMS at 0716 and landed at ETM at 1300, 15 minutes behind schedule.
Thank you LondenElite!

I am so sorry, wrong date. It was 6th of November 2019 and not 9th.

Departure time was scheduled for 07:20, in the end it was delayed untill 14:20. We spent the whole day on Schiphol.

Now Transavia tells me everytime that there were zero flights above Israël airspace on 06-11-2019 because the airspace was closed but it is not the case, I even have screenshots from that day (cannot post them because I am new here).

Thank you for your quick reply!
Old Mar 20, 2020, 5:07 am
Suspended

Do you have screenshots that show landings at ETM around your scheduled time? I have looked at a few flights but none in the time range that yours was supposed to land. To be honest, no airline has an interest in not flying its schedule, so I'm guessing there were exceptional circumstances. Perhaps get in touch with the airport office to ask about closure on that day?
Old Mar 20, 2020, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Do you have screenshots that show landings at ETM around your scheduled time? I have looked at a few flights but none in the time range that yours was supposed to land. To be honest, no airline has an interest in not flying its schedule, so I'm guessing there were exceptional circumstances. Perhaps get in touch with the airport office to ask about closure on that day?
I have screenshots of that day of flights above Israël airspace to show that the airspace wasn't closed.

They told us there was a military exercise, due to the military exercise the whole airspace of Isräel was closed on 6th of November. Transavia told us that on the 6th of november no flights above Israël airspace were allowed.

So what I am interested in is in the data of Ramon Airport with flights that landed that day from any country. That way I can show that it was only our flight so that the airspace wasn't closed.

Aviclaim is helping me because Transavia doesn't want to help me anymore. Aviclaim told me today that Transavia said the same thing again about the military exercise but Aviclaim does not buy that because Transavia cannot proof it. Aviclaim asked Transavia for the last time for proof and if they cannot give proof for the exercise (which they can't because it is false information) than they Aviclaim goes to court here in the Netherlands.

So that is why I am interested in only date which shows that there were indeed arrivals on 6th of November on ETM. Transavia says every flight to ETM was delayed or canceled. But if I can show that there were arrivals on ETM on 6th of November we have them...
Old Mar 20, 2020, 6:23 am
Suspended

There are Israrair flights in and out of ETM on the morning of 6 November. The whole movements list from the airport is data which must be purchased, so I don't have that. I would probably just let it go to court at this stage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.