FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Historical Flight Data - delays, cancellations, registration/tail numbers, etc.
Old Mar 20, 2020, 5:53 am
Basotten94

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Do you have screenshots that show landings at ETM around your scheduled time? I have looked at a few flights but none in the time range that yours was supposed to land. To be honest, no airline has an interest in not flying its schedule, so I'm guessing there were exceptional circumstances. Perhaps get in touch with the airport office to ask about closure on that day?
I have screenshots of that day of flights above Israël airspace to show that the airspace wasn't closed.

They told us there was a military exercise, due to the military exercise the whole airspace of Isräel was closed on 6th of November. Transavia told us that on the 6th of november no flights above Israël airspace were allowed.

So what I am interested in is in the data of Ramon Airport with flights that landed that day from any country. That way I can show that it was only our flight so that the airspace wasn't closed.

Aviclaim is helping me because Transavia doesn't want to help me anymore. Aviclaim told me today that Transavia said the same thing again about the military exercise but Aviclaim does not buy that because Transavia cannot proof it. Aviclaim asked Transavia for the last time for proof and if they cannot give proof for the exercise (which they can't because it is false information) than they Aviclaim goes to court here in the Netherlands.

So that is why I am interested in only date which shows that there were indeed arrivals on 6th of November on ETM. Transavia says every flight to ETM was delayed or canceled. But if I can show that there were arrivals on ETM on 6th of November we have them...