Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2010, 8:32 pm
Company Representative - AwardWallet

Originally Posted by gleff
And Mike's Deli next to my office has a card punch reward program (buy 10 sandwiches, 11th free, punches expire 2 months from the first punch if unredeemend).

Would love for Awardwallet to track this for me...
Mr. Leff,

Please send us 4 completed (10 punches) unexpired punch cards and we will see what we can do. We may need more cards in order to implement this program depending on the quality of the sandwiches
Old Jun 3, 2010, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by AwardWallet
Please send us 4 completed (10 punches) unexpired punch cards and we will see what we can do. We may need more cards in order to implement this program depending on the quality of the sandwiches
your sense of humor just earned you a donation/upgrade!
Old Jun 14, 2010, 6:53 pm

Programs: AA,United,Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
award wallet- FYI

Diners club not updating correctly. i believe for whatever reason the website is being directed to diners club international versus dinersclubus.com. Probably has to do with work they were doing on website the last 2-3 days
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:39 pm

Originally Posted by rajuabju
lol! Just realized there's one thats not covered.

RiteAid Wellness plus program!

We have added support for RiteAid Wellness Plus program.

Enjoy :-)
Old Jul 21, 2010, 7:35 am

Programs: UA, AA, SPG, HH
Suggestions

Overall this service is great and I absolutely love it. You guys seem to be pretty responsive so I thought I'd post a couple suggestions.

1. Big Crumbs doesn't update properly, I got paid by them a week ago but I'm still showing that I have a balance in the account.

2. I went to upgrade last night and saw that there was an option to "invite 5 people to join AwardWallet" and we will upgrade you for free. I decided to pursue that option but after sending invites to 15 of my friends I saw that in reality this option should have been titled "Get 5 people to join AwardWallet and we will upgrade your account for free."

There's a big difference between inviting someone to join and them actually accepting and signing up. I definitely think this service is worth some money so I donated anyways when I upgraded my account but I was mildly annoyed about the wording of that upgrade option and thought it was somewhat deceptive (although I think it was probably just poor wording rather than a deliberate attempt to deceive).

Anyways overall great program and keep up the good work.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by HoKo
Overall this service is great and I absolutely love it. You guys seem to be pretty responsive so I thought I'd post a couple suggestions.

1. Big Crumbs doesn't update properly, I got paid by them a week ago but I'm still showing that I have a balance in the account.
We are looking into this and will have it resolved shortly.

2. I went to upgrade last night and saw that there was an option to "invite 5 people to join AwardWallet" and we will upgrade you for free. I decided to pursue that option but after sending invites to 15 of my friends I saw that in reality this option should have been titled "Get 5 people to join AwardWallet and we will upgrade your account for free."

There's a big difference between inviting someone to join and them actually accepting and signing up. I definitely think this service is worth some money so I donated anyways when I upgraded my account but I was mildly annoyed about the wording of that upgrade option and thought it was somewhat deceptive (although I think it was probably just poor wording rather than a deliberate attempt to deceive).
We will update the wording and try to make this more clear.

Thanks for the feedback it is always appreciated.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by HoKo

Anyways overall great program and keep up the good work.
We updated the wording. Hope this is a little more clear.

"Also, if you invite and get 5 people to join AwardWallet, we will upgrade your account for free. "
Old Jul 23, 2010, 10:46 am

Programs: UA, AA, SPG, HH
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AwardWallet
We updated the wording. Hope this is a little more clear.

"Also, if you invite and get 5 people to join AwardWallet, we will upgrade your account for free. "

Impressive responsiveness per usual! You guys really seem to have mastered the concept of not only listening to your customers but improving your offering based upon those recommendations. I realize that this only becomes more difficult as companies expand but I hope you guys continue with these habits.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 8:38 am

aa.rewardsnetwork!

Joined a month ago, love it, just donated today. Its just the right thing to do!

FYI-AA rewards network link on the balance page takes you to rewardsnetwork.com

instead of aa.rewardsnetwork.com stopping it from logging you in automatically.

if that could be fixed that would be great! love my dining points!

keep up the great work guys!
Old Aug 28, 2010, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: All main US FF programs basic level
Hey Awardwallet, did you get my previous message:

"Please try to add Borders, Barnes & Noble and Amazon on your other programs list! Thanks."

Also, I must have gotten five people added every month from this thread. Free upgrade possible now that my 6 months have expired?

I only have around ten accounts that are almost never active so am too cheap to pay up for now.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 9:55 am

Programs: AA EXP
Aug 29, 2010 - AwardWallet has released Version 1.0 of its iPhone app for AwardWallet members. Now AwardWallet members can view their frequent flyer miles, hotel, car and credit card points from their iPhone. In this release of the AwardWallet iPhone application members will be able to:

* Login to AwardWallet with existing credentials (must be an existing AwardWallet member, Free to join)
* Display a list of your reward programs added via the AwardWallet web site
* View detailed reward program information like Balance, Last Update and Point Expiration
* Update award program to get the most current balance information
* View reward information while offline

http://awardwallet.com/forum/viewtop...4b1a2a8fbf5578

It is $1.99 and so far looks pretty good. One thing I miss right off the bat though are the different views for Recently Changed, Active Accounts, and All like they have on their website. I often check Recently Changed but that is not easy to see on the app as of yet. It is their first release so I'm sure new features will be added as they get a feel for which ones have the greatest demand.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 1:16 pm

Programs: WN CP, SPG Gold, National Exec
Originally Posted by Brian_D
It is $1.99 and so far looks pretty good. One thing I miss right off the bat though are the different views for Recently Changed, Active Accounts, and All like they have on their website. I often check Recently Changed but that is not easy to see on the app as of yet. It is their first release so I'm sure new features will be added as they get a feel for which ones have the greatest demand.
I was pretty happy to see this as well. I second to comment about the recently changed view, as well as the line that shows how much that account increased/decreased by. But overall it's pretty good for a first version app.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 1:53 pm

I've been searching for an app and given great recommendations on FT, I'll give it a test drive. Thanks FT ^
Old Sep 4, 2010, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by Brian_D
Aug 29, 2010 - AwardWallet has released Version 1.0 of its iPhone app for AwardWallet members.

Dear AwardWallet : The AppleApp program is currently listing my entries alphabetically. Is it possible to have it listed by hotel and flyer programs categories please? Thanks.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 10:19 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
i'm having problems with the auto log-in feature in awardwallet's iphone app. any time i try to auto log-in to a frequent flyer or hotel rewards account, a message pops up and prompts me for my log-in info. this pop-up message does not display properly on the screen, as i can only read the bottom half of the message.

anyone else seeing this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.