Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2023, 7:49 am

If you have a Citi AA card and your AA miles balance is on the Citi site, can award Wallet not figure out how to pull from Citi if you connect your Citi account ?
Old Oct 2, 2023, 11:48 am

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold,HH Gold
Originally Posted by flyingx
Any suggestions for AwardWallet alternatives for people that fly primarily United?
The site gives instructions on how to do it through email forwarding. I tried it and am waiting how often I get an email from UA. Kind of a pain doing it manually right now.
Old Oct 20, 2023, 7:40 am

I like that when you go to edit an account, it shows you if the user/password are on the dark web and how many times. Is there a summary anywhere? I don't want to go individually into the 60+ accounts I manage.
Old Oct 21, 2023, 12:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by mileshound
I like that when you go to edit an account, it shows you if the user/password are on the dark web and how many times. Is there a summary anywhere? I don't want to go individually into the 60+ accounts I manage.
Google does that if you use the chrome password manager.
Old Dec 30, 2023, 9:04 am

If you have passwords saved locally is there an easy way to export them so they can be moved to a new computer?
Old Dec 30, 2023, 9:22 am

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Tweed Jet Set
If you have passwords saved locally is there an easy way to export them so they can be moved to a new computer?
Check the box below "ALL" (shown as checked in blue below). Click on "Actions" to get drop-down menu. Click on "Backup Passwords". Use "Restore Passwords" on the new computer.

Expect the file to be downloaded into your DOWNLOAD folder with a filename of the date of download followed by "_AWBackup" and a file extension of ".aw" (e.g., 2023_12_30_AWBackup.aw)

st1575 likes this.

Last edited by jmd001; Dec 30, 2023 at 10:49 am Reason: Add name and location of downloaded file
Old Dec 30, 2023, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by jmd001
Check the box below "ALL" (shown as checked in blue below). Click on "Actions" to get drop-down menu. Click on "Backup Passwords". Use "Restore Passwords" on the new computer.

Expect the file to be downloaded into your DOWNLOAD folder with a filename of the date of download followed by "_AWBackup" and a file extension of ".aw" (e.g., 2023_12_30_AWBackup.aw)

This worked perfectly, thank you!
jmd001 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.