AwardWallet

Old Sep 20, 2023, 7:49 am
  #931  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,313
If you have a Citi AA card and your AA miles balance is on the Citi site, can award Wallet not figure out how to pull from Citi if you connect your Citi account ?
DeltaNeutral28 is offline  
Old Oct 2, 2023, 11:48 am
  #932  
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ORD
Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold,HH Gold
Posts: 2,751
Originally Posted by flyingx
Any suggestions for AwardWallet alternatives for people that fly primarily United?
The site gives instructions on how to do it through email forwarding. I tried it and am waiting how often I get an email from UA. Kind of a pain doing it manually right now.
korea71 is offline  
Old Oct 20, 2023, 7:40 am
  #933  
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: HH Gold, Marriott Gold, PC Plat, Emirates Silver
Posts: 2,682
I like that when you go to edit an account, it shows you if the user/password are on the dark web and how many times. Is there a summary anywhere? I don't want to go individually into the 60+ accounts I manage.
mileshound is offline  
Old Oct 21, 2023, 12:44 pm
  #934  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: BOS, YVR, ZRH
Programs: *G
Posts: 17,498
Originally Posted by mileshound
I like that when you go to edit an account, it shows you if the user/password are on the dark web and how many times. Is there a summary anywhere? I don't want to go individually into the 60+ accounts I manage.
Google does that if you use the chrome password manager.
Smiley90 is online now  
Old Dec 30, 2023, 9:04 am
  #935  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: HVN
Posts: 119
If you have passwords saved locally is there an easy way to export them so they can be moved to a new computer?
Tweed Jet Set is offline  
Old Dec 30, 2023, 9:22 am
  #936  
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: San Diego Area
Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Posts: 1,838
Originally Posted by Tweed Jet Set
If you have passwords saved locally is there an easy way to export them so they can be moved to a new computer?
Check the box below "ALL" (shown as checked in blue below). Click on "Actions" to get drop-down menu. Click on "Backup Passwords". Use "Restore Passwords" on the new computer.

Expect the file to be downloaded into your DOWNLOAD folder with a filename of the date of download followed by "_AWBackup" and a file extension of ".aw" (e.g., 2023_12_30_AWBackup.aw)

st1575 likes this.

Last edited by jmd001; Dec 30, 2023 at 10:49 am Reason: Add name and location of downloaded file
jmd001 is offline  
Old Dec 30, 2023, 1:01 pm
  #937  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: HVN
Posts: 119
Originally Posted by jmd001
Check the box below "ALL" (shown as checked in blue below). Click on "Actions" to get drop-down menu. Click on "Backup Passwords". Use "Restore Passwords" on the new computer.

Expect the file to be downloaded into your DOWNLOAD folder with a filename of the date of download followed by "_AWBackup" and a file extension of ".aw" (e.g., 2023_12_30_AWBackup.aw)

This worked perfectly, thank you!
jmd001 likes this.
Tweed Jet Set is offline  
Old May 17, 2024, 11:04 am
  #938  
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: SEA/NYC/IAD
Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
Posts: 1,986
Having a difficult time updating Chase when needing to enter a OTP code sent over SMS. The automation isn't giving me enough time to enter the code and the password before proceeding.
hurnik likes this.
Polytonic is online now  
Old May 18, 2024, 3:53 pm
  #939  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: LON
Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Posts: 3,326
BA is now completely broken due to their implementation of 2-factor authentication, and AA completely blocked AW recently. Is this going to be a trend where airlines refuse to allow AW to be used? It's a shame, I like the product but I won't be renewing much longer if my main airline isn't supported...
strickerj likes this.
alex67500 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.