Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2020, 6:34 pm

Check on the Hyatt web site and see if the expiration date for the points has been extended. If they have then go to AW and run a manual update on Hyatt. That should fix it.
A1pax likes this.
Old May 17, 2020, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by Cliff358
Check on the Hyatt web site and see if the expiration date for the points has been extended. If they have then go to AW and run a manual update on Hyatt. That should fix it.
Thanks, Cliff358. Will do that.
Old May 18, 2020, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by pointshogger
Anyone else not being able to earn 5 AA miles per comment on the blog? I haven't been able to earn for the past 3 days now.
I just noticed it too. They seemed to have stopped posting. I guess they stopped the program as not many people read their blogs.
Old May 21, 2020, 12:26 pm

Programs: UA MM /Gold ; AS MVP Gold; SWA A LIst and CP; HH Gold; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Plat Elite
Originally Posted by yoyo
I just noticed it too. They seemed to have stopped posting. I guess they stopped the program as not many people read their blogs.
My 5 AA points have been posting as recently as yesterday.
Old May 22, 2020, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by lainys
My 5 AA points have been posting as recently as yesterday.
looks like it started to post after two weeks.
Old Aug 15, 2020, 6:54 pm

So, others having trouble with Chase updating?
Old Aug 19, 2020, 2:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott // WN, AA, BA, UA, AS // Avis
Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan
So, others having trouble with Chase updating?
Chase hasnt worked for nearly a month for me. Very annoying.
Old Aug 22, 2020, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by rajuabju
Chase hasnt worked for nearly a month for me. Very annoying.
Yup wasn't able to get mine to load. Anyone try sending a message to AwardWallet to try to get a fix?
Old Aug 22, 2020, 1:16 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Yep. Sent a message on 8/20/20. This was the response for "Paula": "We are working on resolving the issue."
Old Aug 23, 2020, 4:19 am

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
I've added a bunch of reservations through [email protected]

And deleted a bunch directly on the website.

Neither are reflected in my ical link.

I've even removed the link from Outlook, and refreshed to create a new link.

Bug? Other workarounds? (have also tried ?nocache added to the end...)
Old Aug 27, 2020, 10:02 am

So i was finally able to get my Chase numbers to update. I had to click the refresh button and then let it go through the process -- opens up new tab, tells me i need to login, then appears to log me in, then gives message telling me that AwardWallet is updating and will close when it's done. It appears to do that while refreshing to one or two more pages then closes and updates my numbers.

Must have been some sort of updated protocols from Chase which required AwardWallet to maybe do a front-end update instead of a back-end update on it's own.
Old Dec 14, 2020, 9:03 am
CLG

Programs: United Platinum, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Circle
Hi all, I have been tracking some 2021 (hopeful) travel plans in AwardWallet Plus. I noticed a week ago that United and Turkish both pushed schedule changes, but neither of those have been reflected in the "upcoming trips" part of my AW account - the old schedules all still show. I know it's been a while, but I swear that I used to automatically receive updates from AW whenever there was a schedule or even a seat change.

I'm using Chrome, and am unable to click on the icon that looks like a refresh button, so I can't even update it manually. Any ideas?

-CLG
Old Dec 16, 2020, 1:04 pm

Anyone know if Award Wallet can track United Airlines Travel Bank funds (expiration and all that)?
Old Dec 16, 2020, 1:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by hurnik
Anyone know if Award Wallet can track United Airlines Travel Bank funds (expiration and all that)?
It doesn't seem like it. Maybe new feature request?
CLG and hurnik like this.
Old Jan 11, 2021, 12:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by hurnik
United cut off Award Wallet access years ago (i.e, blocks third-party logins), so pretty unlikely it could track those.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.