Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2017, 9:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yeah - Hilton and Hyatt are both general problems here. But of my 40 accounts, the rest are generally fine.

I wish they'd fix the sliding button problem that I posted about, however.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 4:01 pm

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by fransknorge
It looks like that for all my accounts in AwardWallet, there are no auto-updates performed anymore. I noticed that since quite a few months, I do not have any more notifications for the balance of my accounts without me prompting an update. As I updated once a week, I just thought my update frequency was higher than the auto-update frequency. So I made a test and did not update any accounts for 3 weeks. During this time my balance changed on several accounts but AwardWallet does not pick it up. When I look at each account it says: Next account update in 59 minutes, for all accounts, at all times.
Does someone also has no auto-updates of their account balance performed ?
If you run an update all do you see accounts update more frequently? There are algorithms in place that perform updates on accounts more likely to have an update and the same on the converse where you might see updates less frequently. That said, seeing no updates on all accounts wouldn't seem likely.

Hilton is definitely one of the more challenging accounts and Hyatt recently changed their login process, but there should be no issues with either on a regular basis. I have several accounts in my profile and update on mobile/desktop regularly without issue, barring the occasional error.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 12:26 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
No the frequency to run an update all do not change the frequency of updates. I noticed what you described but for the last few months (between 2 and 4) there were never any updates performed. I truly think there no updates on all accounts.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 4:21 am

No the frequency to run an update all do not change the frequency of updates. I noticed what you described but for the last few months (between 2 and 4) there were never any updates performed. I truly think there no updates on all accounts.
Can you submit a support request through https://awardwallet.com/contact with the details on your account so the support team can take a look? If you'd rather PM me your AwardWallet username I can do the same thing. I'd at least like to have the team take a peek to see if something is wonky on your account.
Old Jan 4, 2018, 7:17 pm

I am so excited to stumble upon the trip planner pivot table that was added. When did you add it? That was a suggestion (#13556) I made in June 2016 and am so excited to see it. Now I do not have to copy and past into my template anymore. It was my 2nd suggestion that you have implemented over the last few years. The other one was to ungroup the accounts. I love seeing the extra functionality added and hopefully others see the benefits too.

Is there a place you have release notes or document the new features you add?
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:57 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by thehowieee
Can you submit a support request through https://awardwallet.com/contact with the details on your account so the support team can take a look? If you'd rather PM me your AwardWallet username I can do the same thing. I'd at least like to have the team take a peek to see if something is wonky on your account.
It seems to be better, now some of my accounts auto updates soon after there is a credit of points. It looks like it works again as intended, at least for some accounts.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 8:06 am

It seems to be better, now some of my accounts auto updates soon after there is a credit of points. It looks like it works again as intended, at least for some accounts.
I don't really like the "at least for some accounts" -- if there are accounts not updating are they broken/disabled?
Old Jan 5, 2018, 10:16 am
Company Representative - AwardWallet

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mileshound
I am so excited to stumble upon the trip planner pivot table that was added. When did you add it? That was a suggestion (#13556) I made in June 2016 and am so excited to see it. Now I do not have to copy and past into my template anymore. It was my 2nd suggestion that you have implemented over the last few years. The other one was to ungroup the accounts. I love seeing the extra functionality added and hopefully others see the benefits too.

Is there a place you have release notes or document the new features you add?
Hi, this is Alexi from AwardWallet, I see that you sent this suggestion on 6/11/16 and I told you "Perhaps we will get to it in 6 - 12 months..." I see that we rolled out this feature on 07/04/2017 So almost 12 months later... I think this was a good feature that others will use also, so thanks for pitching your ideas! Keep them coming.

Unfortunately, we don't have a "Release Notes" section anywhere on the website. We've been thinking about starting one but that never happened. Since both of the features that you recommended had to do with the account list I also wanted to let you know that the filter option at the top of the page has been somewhat improved, now you can type stuff like: "(alexi or Jennifer) and (delta or korean)" - that will give you all Delta and Korean accounts that belong to Alexi and Jennifer. You can also bookmark it like this: https://awardwallet.com/account/list...elta+or+korean). You can also put stuff like: "expire in 6 months": https://awardwallet.com/account/list...re+in+6+months would obviously show all accounts expiring in the next 6 months. This feature is actually far from being completely implemented but we are working on it and it will get better over time.

Cheers,
-Alexi
geclub1 and StartinSanDiego like this.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 7:10 pm

Thanks again for continually improving awardwallet. It is a true asset and time saver.
StartinSanDiego likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 2:12 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by thehowieee
I don't really like the "at least for some accounts" -- if there are accounts not updating are they broken/disabled?
Amex MR, Air France and Hilton. Air France might just be because it was dormant for 18 months and then had a credit a few days ago, and AwardWallet did nit pick it up. Hilton never worked, but I am aware this one is difficult. But the Amex account has credit nearly every day, and so far AwardWallet does not pick it up except if I update manually.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Anyone else get the sliding button in Chrome on Mac?

They haven't fixed it, but I also haven't seen anyone post about it here.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by josephstern
Anyone else get the sliding button in Chrome on Mac?

They haven't fixed it, but I also haven't seen anyone post about it here.
Just had a chat with the team. We had previously made a change but will be making a further change (unless some major technical issue comes up that we haven't anticipated). The change will modify the onclick/onfocus functionality of the box expansion and will only change the size of the box once something has been typed into it. This'll be supported across browsers. I don't have a definite ETA but it is in the works and shouldn't be too long.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yeah - Hilton and Hyatt are both general problems here. But of my 40 accounts, the rest are generally fine.

I wish they'd fix the sliding button problem that I posted about, however.
Fixed! Didn't firmly notice until today, but I think it may have been a while.

Much appreciated!
Old Mar 11, 2018, 2:02 pm

Fixed! Didn't firmly notice until today, but I think it may have been a while.

Much appreciated!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Old Mar 13, 2018, 9:59 am

Have not been able to update all accounts in AwardWallet for quite a while. Hubby's Hilton account said "your account is locked out" What does this mean? I can log in OK directly at Hilton website but cannot from AwardWallet. I did read somewhere Hilton has been a problem. Is there a work out? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.