Search

RIMOWA Luggage Brand Protection

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2021, 3:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
New colors out for the "Original" model:

https://www.rimowa.com/us/en/luggage...tml?source=pdp

Ok why did you show me this...? HAH I really like that ORANGE one for sure..very nice...
Old Feb 5, 2021, 11:12 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by bulbmogul
Ok why did you show me this...? HAH I really like that ORANGE one for sure..very nice...
Oh no!!! 🤣

I like it too, but I'm getting the all white hybrid model, which would make only my second Rimowa. Not even trying to keep up with you😃
Old Feb 5, 2021, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Oh no!!! 🤣

I like it too, but I'm getting the all white hybrid model, which would make only my second Rimowa. Not even trying to keep up with you😃
I just bought this red one recently while on a trip to Dubai with my wife but that orange one is sweet too..

Old Feb 5, 2021, 11:46 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
I just bought this red one recently while on a trip to Dubai with my wife but that orange one is sweet too..

You never fail us, that camera is always stuck to your luggage!

I have to say, I really like that red one. Thanks for the photo (I think)
Old Feb 8, 2021, 11:30 am
Original Poster

You never fail us, that camera is always stuck to your luggage!

I have to say, I really like that red one. Thanks for the photo (I think)

Well it could be junky ole SWISS Watches and REIMOWA..

Old Feb 8, 2021, 11:55 am

Well it could be junky ole SWISS Watches and REIMOWA..

@bulbmogul
This is Rimowa Luggage thread.
Old Feb 8, 2021, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

@bulbmogul
This is Rimowa Luggage thread.
The one that I started you mean..? That would be correct..
Old Feb 8, 2021, 1:51 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum Elite, Delta Silver Medallion
I don't think anyone cares about what watches you own so why post a picture of it? I think someone is a bit self conscious and is seeking approval from random strangers on the internet...
Old Feb 8, 2021, 4:52 pm

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Yes, and the thread is titled "RIMOWA Luggage Brand Protection" in the Travel Products forum, not "The Personal Blog of bulbmogul".
Old Feb 9, 2021, 12:25 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Chris2013
I don't think anyone cares about what watches you own so why post a picture of it? I think someone is a bit self conscious and is seeking approval from random strangers on the internet...
As a watch enthusiast I'm actually very curios about what watches bulbmogul owns.

I'm sure most of you will know where this photo was taken.

Many thanks for the pictures of your collection bulbmogul .

I just ordered my first RIMOWA myself after having been on the fence for almost 10 years. I went for the Original Cabin Lufthansa Edition in silver, ordered it from the Lufthansa WorldShop with a 25% discount from my Miles&More MasterCard. Probably the last time in history that will ever be possible, and it won't surprise me if the Lufthansa collection is discontinued before the end of this year. I'm still a bit torn on the Lufthansa logo as it spoils the aesthetics of the case, but in the worst case scenario I can simply plaster it with a sticker.
Old Feb 9, 2021, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by LH4116
I just ordered my first RIMOWA myself after having been on the fence for almost 10 years. I went for the Original Cabin Lufthansa Edition in silver, ordered it from the Lufthansa WorldShop with a 25% discount from my Miles&More MasterCard. Probably the last time in history that will ever be possible, and it won't surprise me if the Lufthansa collection is discontinued before the end of this year. I'm still a bit torn on the Lufthansa logo as it spoils the aesthetics of the case, but in the worst case scenario I can simply plaster it with a sticker.
I think the logo is a nice extra. I have one with the LH logo (last of the 2-wheel products), another with the old AY (Finnair) logo - these don't come up by the dozen on each flight you take
Old Feb 9, 2021, 3:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by Chris2013
I don't think anyone cares about what watches you own so why post a picture of it
The funniest part is that none of the pictures were taken by one of the Leicas. We have seen pics OF the Leicas, but none BY the Leicas.
Old Feb 9, 2021, 6:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LH4116
As a watch enthusiast I'm actually very curios about what watches bulbmogul owns.

I'm sure most of you will know where this photo was taken.

Many thanks for the pictures of your collection bulbmogul .

Hi there nd awesome looking ROLEX. Yes I do have several new PM Rolexes with one being a Daytona in ROSEGOLD and a Skydweller in YELLOW Gold.. Only 2 Rolexes I own...
LH4116 likes this.
Old Feb 9, 2021, 7:37 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum Elite, Delta Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
The funniest part is that none of the pictures were taken by one of the Leicas. We have seen pics OF the Leicas, but none BY the Leicas.
It is odd...

Bulbmogul why don't you show us a few pictures taken WITH the Leica's? A tool is only as good as the one who wields it. A camera is a camera but a photograph can speak volumes.
Old Feb 9, 2021, 10:01 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
One week after placing my order it has finally arrived. Looks pretty good, and I can’t wait to take it on its first trip next month!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.